• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
a good debunk, is when you make an explanation of how that is not so.
you hate people who just say:
wanking
and they never explain why

MK only caused him to feel pain. There was no actual damage, and he wanted a sample of the exoskeleton because of how unscathed it was.

Something like at least Low 7-B sounds better.
A centipede can't bleed unless you cut through its exoskeloten, and it can't bruise, so it screaming in pain qualifies for scailing. Especially seeing as screaming in pain has always been a valid reason to scale. Since you know, forever.

after giving a good look through the verse, I've concluded that cosmic garou is nearly incapable of having any kind of coherent match with a jojo character
first of all he speed blitzes basically the entire verse, and things that wouldn't get speed blitz include GER (unfair) and made in heaven which is just an incon mismatch
although potentially chariot requiem would be able to regen from an attack and make garou not 1 shot him cause of soul hax, it's really passive as hell and doesn't actually have any in character means of winning a fight with him, especially if garou has a bs thought process and figures out the weak spot or whatever
unless he gets swapped with a flea, in which case small lifespan stomps him and it's gg
vanilla ice was my next idea but one shot + speed blitz, and the moment that sphere touches garou he'd easily just be able to get out of the way since he'd probably just process the fact that he was touched at mftl+ speed
for the most part top tiers are just unfair as well
wonder of U stomps him, ger stomps him, he stomps dio but get stomped by heaven ascension dio.

So maybe a Garou vs D4C love train thread could be made, doubt it'd be very interesting tho
conclusion: don't make garou matches against a jojo character

after giving a good look through the verse, I've concluded that cosmic garou is nearly incapable of having any kind of coherent match with a jojo character
first of all he speed blitzes basically the entire verse, and things that wouldn't get speed blitz include GER (unfair) and made in heaven which is just an incon mismatch
although potentially chariot requiem would be able to regen from an attack and make garou not 1 shot him cause of soul hax, it's really passive as hell and doesn't actually have any in character means of winning a fight with him, especially if garou has a bs thought process and figures out the weak spot or whatever
unless he gets swapped with a flea, in which case small lifespan stomps him and it's gg
vanilla ice was my next idea but one shot + speed blitz, and the moment that sphere touches garou he'd easily just be able to get out of the way since he'd probably just process the fact that he was touched at mftl+ speed
wonder of U stomps him, ger stomps him, he stomps dio but get stomped by heaven ascension dio.

So maybe a Garou vs D4C love train thread could be made, doubt it'd be very interesting tho
Most people can't have coherent matches with JoJo characters. When most of the verse has invisible powers, and also generally weird to use combat powers, you get that

Most people can't have coherent matches with JoJo characters. When most of the verse has invisible powers, and also generally weird to use combat powers, you get that
the best jojo matches are joseph ones, since you can give 1 in a million chance win conditions for him and it'll never be a stomp but he'll always win cause he's just the smartest man alive
there's a reason his victory list is so long
Wont wonder of u stop aggroing him once Tooru dies of radiation? (Assuming it will affect stone boy physiology)
on second thought yeah cause of regen he'd proably not really care about calamity and would just passively kill, or incon forever

A centipede can't bleed unless you cut through its exoskeloten, and it can't bruise, so it screaming in pain qualifies for scailing. Especially seeing as screaming in pain has always been a valid reason to scale. Since you know, forever.
I don’t see why that’d mean it qualifies for scaling. All you’re showing is that he has no way of damaging the carapace, which Metal Knight states here. It’s pretty blatant.

We don’t always 1:1 scale characters just for causing pain (especially if it’s a relatively small surface area), and often downscale characters just for doing light damage. Hence why MK was never directly scaled to EC in the first place.

At most is perfectly reasonable, unless MB is City level.

Last edited:
why everyone here hate the chapters?
I don't hate the chapters, I'm just a bit disappointed in how they all went. This Garou vs Saitama fight really felt like style over substance at the expense of how I saw the series up till now. Great visuals and all, but the writing really feels like it jumped the shark. I think a lot of it really has to do with Saitama more than anyone else for me. Past that, and the original end to the fight for me was just a lot more in line with how I view the series and the original webcomic.

With Saitama pretty easily taking down Garou, with some insane but overall not too crazy visuals, and then engaging with him like he's still human, even in his monster state.

the best jojo matches are joseph ones, since you can give 1 in a million chance win conditions for him and it'll never be a stomp but he'll always win cause he's just the smartest man alive
there's a reason his victory list is so long
Gonna be honest, that exact mentality is why I don't like Joseph battles. He has a bit of the batman effect for me

I don’t see why that’d mean it qualifies for scaling. All you’re showing is that he has no way of damaging the carapace, which Metal Knight states here. It’s pretty blatant.
But he caused him pain. Do you think that every single time someone gets punched they bleed or bruise? No. It's common, but not a guarantee.
We don’t always 1:1 scale characters just for causing pain (especially if it’s a relatively small surface area)
I don't think MK = EC. But he only downscales a little bit.
At most is perfectly reasonable, unless MB is City level.
At most City Level is what I was arguing for, or are you saying at most small city level?

Q:what is a hero for you
murata:a hero is,someone who doesn't get arrogant no matter how strong they are, someone who follows their own rules and never give up
one:is that person who reaches the end with what he likes.
me: yes of course, we have two parallels we have how is saitama (murata) and how is saitama (one)

peibne3f05a81.png
That is such a high quality version of the image lol

Don't make (Cosmic) Garou or Saitama matches in general lol, it all boils down to either them one shotting, getting one shot or "Garou/Saitama adapts ggez".

But he caused him pain. Do you think that every single time someone gets punched they bleed or bruise? No. It's common, but not a guarantee.
He caused pain by attacking a small surface area.

I didn’t say bleed or bruise, there’s just no mark at all. Given that EC is squishy on the inside, it’s actually quite possible that MK only caused that part any real pain.
I don't think MK = EC. But he only downscales a little bit.
I’d say it’s moderate.
At most City Level is what I was arguing for, or are you saying at most small city level?
At most City level.

Shouldn't Snek have at most Hypersonic reactions and combat speed for managing to dodge a blow from Hydrated DSK?

No. Snek would be dead if DSK put even the remotest fraction of what can potentially be considered effort (by optimists) into those hits.

Snek would be dead if DSK put even the remotest fraction of what can potentially be considered effort (by optimists) into those hits.
I don't really disagree here, just saying that maybe he could get a reaction and combat speed upgrade from it

I’m saying they were so held back that we have no reason to believe Snek would scale to that kind of speed (even an at most rating).

Was anyone able to calc the AP of the Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist shockwaves that can turn several meters of rubble into dust?

By the way, we should look into creating team profiles, which is something that I've rarely seen but should be done more on the wiki. The S class heroes for example could be considered one, or eventually when we get blast's team to be fully expanded upon ability wise.
how come there's like 2 team profiles on the entire website? it's just strangely rare

Back