• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pretty much everyone knows, would have a general idea, or at least can find out if they want to.

That I knew, but it's not good to say this, now people know they should change the IP
images

It's a solid shonen. Close to some other OG's, hell I'd even say I prefer a lot of the combat over most other anime, especially from its time, but it's not top tier for me.

The scaling can be a bit wonky here and there and a lot of the fanbase can't reach a conclusion for how strong and fast the characters are, but it's a very haxed verse.
Bleach hax is literally absurd. To prove the point Kubo made a character who’s literal ability is “my thoughts become reality.”

And I don’t even wanna talk about the almighty.

The simple fact that Databooks are full of errors and have never been trusted, becoming only when it suits a fan. As in this case
See kids, this is what happens when someone tries to talk about something they know absolutely nothing about.

The Naruto databooks are accepted and have been accepted for a very long time now, and the same goes for multiple other verses. If the databooks aren’t heavily contradicted, they are usually accepted. It’s not a “simple fact” that databooks are never trusted, that’s just objectively incorrect.

See kids, this is what happens when someone tries to talk about something they know absolutely nothing about.

The Naruto databooks are accepted and have been accepted for a very long time now, and the same goes for multiple other verses. If the databooks aren’t heavily contradicted, they are usually accepted. It’s not a “simple fact” that databooks are never trusted, that’s just objectively incorrect.
bla-bla-bla-gif-10.gif

It is quite funny as in some series you need several statements that the light is real, that the character is LS, after that we need to see if it has the properties of real light like refraction, reflection, etc., only after the character be considered LS.

But other more famous franchises like OP and Naruto don't have to go through all this, someone said it's light so ok
Please stop talking.

One Piece had multiple lightspeed statements, a statement about natural light, reflection, and more. Still was declined for years. The author needed to come and say it was lightspeed for it to go through.

Naruto went through hell and back for the same thing.

Don't dive in concepts you're ignorant of

EDIT: idk about Naruto but One Piece absolutely is wanked to hell.
Please stop talking
OP Earth is not any bigger than ours,
Yes, it is
so multi-continental for Big Mom or Kaido? Seriously?
They aren't even multi-continental, and their calcs aren't even due to a larger planet.

This is just copium. Your character is about to be Large Star level. Be thankful and shut up

don't they scale to fuji meteor calc...
yes, the calc that's less than 1/4th baseline multi-continent level

and fuji's meteor has nothing to do with the new planet size. it's due to angsizing a giant island to find the size of the atmosphere

yes, the calc that's less than 1/4th baseline multi-continent level
well idc about the multi cont stuff which is why i left it out of the quotes...
and fuji's meteor has nothing to do with the new planet size. it's due to angsizing a giant island to find the size of the atmosphere
using ur calc, the planet size was accepted and then using those same measurements an atmosphere was found. so technically its all intertwined with the planet size.

using ur calc, the planet size was accepted and then using those same measurements an atmosphere was found. so technically its all intertwined with the planet size.
Go look at the calc again. I never touched the planet size. It's all Alabasta shit, I just angsized Alabasta

Size of Atmosphere​

Shandora to Grand Line​

Bottom Right​

Shandora River: 50 km = 2 px

Alabasta Width: 202 px = 5050 km

Distance from clouds​

Screen Height: 490 px

Alabasta Width: 25 px = 5050 km

2atan(tan(70deg/2) * [25/490]) = 4.09202881 degrees

Alabasta is 70,679,000 meters from the screen = 70,679 km from the screen

Now below, instead of using 10,000,000 meters, I can use 70,679,000 meters.
Deadass didn't touch the planet.

Anyways, this is OPM, not OP

No, those are two different calcs.

The size of the planet was found by comparing it to Alabasta (more specifically the Grand Line), the size of which was calculated by using the Shandora River. The atmosphere was found by angle-sizing Alabasta.

I get why it's confusing because they use the same image, but the atmosphere isn't derived from the planet's size.

Edit: Ninja'd.

Go look at the calc again. I never touched the planet size. It's all Alabasta shit, I just angsized Alabasta
the planet size was found using alabasta and so was the atmosphere, they're all intertwinned.
planet size: alabasta->grand line->diameter
atmosphere: alabasta->ang size the entire panel
had the planet size not been accepted, the atmosphere likely would not have been accepted.

anyways...opm earth>normal earth

the planet size was found using alabasta and so was the atmosphere, they're all intertwinned.
planet size: alabasta->grand line->diameter
atmosphere: alabasta->ang size the entire panel
had the planet size not been accepted, the atmosphere likely would not have been accepted.
Nah, this was already used a long time ago prior to even the planet being accepted. Cin just didn't act on it and use this method
anyways...opm earth>normal earth
I'm intrigued.

OP needed a shit ton of evidence to say their planet was bigger.

What does OPM have

There was originally a calculation comparing Boros' ship to the OPM Earth, but the ship size was revised.

On this note, I've just gotten an amazing idea.

OP needed a shit ton of evidence to say their planet was bigger.

What does OPM have
opm struggling rn, byasura did a calc, we got z city(urban areas, like physical building/structures) that is more than 441km in length and z city(the borders) advances beyond just the city. if only we had a map that outlined the borders of every single city on that continent we could get the planet size easily.

opm struggling rn, byasura did a calc, we got z city(urban areas, like physical building/structures) that is more than 441km in length and z city(the borders) advances beyond just the city. if only we had a map that outlined the borders of every single city on that continent we could get the planet size easily.
this proof looks ass

the proof isn't just "we can calc a bigger planet". You need a lot more proof than that

this proof looks ass

the proof isn't just "we can calc a bigger planet". You need a lot more proof than that
yeah ik, but if we had a layout/borders of the continent and a relative size of z city, we could use the same thing u did for the grand line to planet diameter calc and pixel scale it.

eh ig, would the author coming out and saying opm earth=/=irl earth be enough?
Depends on the statement.

They flat out call this planet earth. This could be earth in a different timeline with certain continents and countries positioned in different ways.

If they say it's a different size, ok.

I've already made my contribution on why it is, just return and read.

But it's an institutionalized wank, since if someone makes an observation like I did, it's attacked by wankers fans of the series from all sides

Back