• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If you know that, then why are you still arguing? This isn't hard to understand. Naruto = non-contradictory. Those other ones = contradictory. It's not about the level of sheer proof afforded to either one of them, although that does help.

It has **** all to do with popularity, especially since popularity IRL isn't 1:1 with the popularity of wiki verses.

If it had anything to do with popularity, way more verses would be light-speed.

For the last time, there was a massive trial process for Naruto.

No. You are highly mistaken. It's light speed because one character is capable of transforming into massless, reflective light that tons of characters can react to. Plus, his laser abilities were added to Pacifistas.

In fact, One Piece is an example of another verse that needed a big trial for this. Previously, very few characters were rated at FTL, but so many calcs based on characters moving faster than his light form prompted us to allow FTL One Piece.
OIP.VfNRFljMePb1ypfHXdMTuAAAAA

honestly laser feats should always be rela+ to ftl
by definition lasers are light, and are usually portrayed in that way even without a direct statement
we need more sol lasers in this wiki...

But as I said before, franchises with giant fan bases always have a differentiated treatment, really no matter what I talk about here, because this will never change, nor CRTs made with evidence make differences thanks to the community giving hate and denying everything
I'm pretty sure that the Naruto example went through a lot of discussion and if you want to know more about it, then it would be better to ask that in a Questions and Answers thread directed to the Naruto supporters instead of discussing this in a One-Punch Man thread. It also took quite some time for One Piece to be accepted as FTL though I know much less about that case, so I'd suggest to do the same for that.

honestly laser feats should always be rela+ to ftl
by definition lasers are light, and are usually portrayed in that way even without a direct statement
we need more sol lasers in this wiki...
I wouldn't do that with cases that have traits that contradict them being light.

Blast and his team don't seem to react as if Garou and Saitama are massively above them but we also have no direct feats or statements to support any scaling.
well they were able to contain the attack temporarily, so if they still just massively downscale then
depending on what calc you believe they'd be at least at the highest 4-B? Which is still enough to bfr every dbz character

well they were able to contain the attack temporarily, so if they still just massively downscale then
depending on what calc you believe they'd be at least at the highest 4-B? Which is still enough to bfr every dbz character
I'd prefer to see approved calculation blogs or accepted CRTs before I make any final conclusions regarding this.

This is what ended up being true, but a valid possibility per Aizen is that Ichigo just has really high physicals. If a foremost expert in Reiatsu hypothesizes that having high physicals can make up for complete lack of Reiatsu in a fight, who are we to object?
Does someone with zero Reiatsu have zero resistance to Reiatsu crush?
According to Aizen (one of the smartest characters in Bleach), you can resist soul crush if you have enough physical strength.
Reiatsu is just the energy / pressure used when attacking, even if Ichigo had no "Reiatsu" at that moment which is not the case as seen here when Aizen still says he hasn't lost it, just converting it to physical strength, he would still have more or enough Reiryoku to fight Aizen.
So if a character super strong physically has not enough Reiryoku he would get Soul Crushed. Well, hopefully I clarified it a little.

It is quite funny as in some series you need several statements that the light is real, that the character is LS, after that we need to see if it has the properties of real light like refraction, reflection, etc., only after the character be considered LS.

But other more famous franchises like OP and Naruto don't have to go through all this, someone said it's light so ok
"It's funny how you need evidence for something that usually greatly upgraded the verse! It's also funny how these series, which took years to become LS and FTL, can AuToMatIcAlLy BeCoMe lS"

Cope harder. One Piece has a gargantuan amount of evidence to support Lightspeed, Naruto too.

CSRC is now star level, per data book

EDIT: idk about Naruto but One Piece absolutely is wanked to hell. OP Earth is not any bigger than ours, so multi-continental for Big Mom or Kaido? Seriously?
I don't think that you should joke about something that has been discussed and rejected due to evidence from the official manga and translation issues.

If you have problems with Naruto and One Piece, then you should discuss that with the supporters instead of bringing these grievances up in a One-Punch Man thread of all places. In the case of One Piece I've heard that there is evidence for a larger planet though I don't know the exact details.

I don't think that you should joke about something that has been discussed and rejected due to evidence from the official manga and translation issues.

If you have problems with Naruto and One Piece, then you should discuss that with the supporters instead of bringing these grievances up in a One-Punch Man thread of all places. In the case of One Piece I've heard that there is evidence for a larger planet though I don't know the exact details.
In that case, you should be addressing the people that originally started discussing Bleach etc. in this thread. As for OP I've seen no legitimate justification considering continents broken up and rearranged into millions of islands is about equivalent to the OP world when calculating traveling speeds of the Straw Hats.

Oh this I did not know, had seen in other jokes here
There have been cases where people made multiple accounts to agree with themselves or give themselves likes and there are also cases where that was used to circumvent bans that were the result of those people acting in questionable ways. I don't think that I need to explain much about why that would be an issue.

In that case, you should be addressing the people that originally started discussing Bleach etc. in this thread. As for OP I've seen no legitimate justification considering continents broken up and rearranged into millions of islands is about equivalent to the OP world when calculating traveling speeds of the Straw Hats.
Well, that is indeed off-topic though I believe that was also in the context of comparing characters from One-Punch Man with the characters from that verse, so it still had more of a relation to One-Punch Man than your complaints about One Piece.

Well, that is indeed off-topic though I believe that was also in the context of comparing characters from One-Punch Man with the characters from that verse, so it still had more of a relation to One-Punch Man than your complaints about One Piece.
I should've added context, but I've seen discussion of all of the Big 3 in this thread before and felt that it was self-explanatory. Besides, I've also seen a vs thread between Garou and Big Mom that also bugged the hell out of me.

Sockpuppeting is frowned upon on most if not all forums. Honestly vsbattles is lax as hell
No, we ban sockpuppets in most cases. There's some exceptions, usually people who aren't creating new counts for ban evasions (like people who requested a ban instead of doing anything wrong).

Also, the wiki bans IPs. You have to change it to even make another account in the first place.
in this thread. As for OP I've seen no legitimate justification considering continents broken up and rearranged into millions of islands is about equivalent to the OP world when calculating traveling speeds of the Straw Hats.
Sabaody, Impel Down and Marineford to Amazon Lily are a week apart even for large Marine vessels.

That's all I have to say.

Last edited:
I should've added context, but I've seen discussion of all of the Big 3 in this thread before and felt that it was self-explanatory. Besides, I've also seen a vs thread between Garou and Big Mom that also bugged the hell out of me.
Okay.

Back