• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Deku outskills Garou GG
Yu-Kanda-Fan-Art-yu-kanda-35735431-1000-800.jpg

Not that they should hate him. If you were pseudo invulnerable to almost everyone you know, including yourself, then suddenly humiliated twice in a row you'd freak out too. Darkshine is still more of a hero than Metal Knight and Watchdog man who were uninterested in saving a little kid. I can't exactly blame the guy for not being interested in fighting killer monsters. I guess peeps got to hate on someone since Tatsumaki had some character development and Sweet Mask is...well, they hope he rises to the glory of his Web comic counterpart?

people talking about promises when saitama was about to nuke all 8 billion people on earth, including the one he promised on.

Honestly, you people need to re-evaluate Saitamas character. He isn’t the person we thought he was. He probably needs to get his anger problems checked out.
He did not try to nuke 8 billion people. The only reason Earth was going to get destroyed is because Garou can copy Saitama's serious punch; otherwise, it wouldn't have done jack-shit to the Earth since Saitama has always been able to control collateral damage. I keep seeing this take everywhere and the logic is completely inane.

Last edited:
That's what I'm thinking this solar shockwave/energy bullshit won't happen if not for Garou mimicking it and using it to block/counter saitama punch lol those absurd claims they made is so ******* ridiculous

Didn't those portals explicitly have a limit of energy they can contain and were destroyed because that limit was exceeded?
Still stated as hyperspace small or big still a hyperspace if not Mistranslations then they are small or big still a hyperspace I have seen somewhere there is a 6D earth I guess or that is just my imagination I guess?

No I meant like where they got it being crazy impressive from. Iike I saw someone giving out solid numbers for the Potency of his Radiation, which i find to be a lil sus ngl.

But ty for trying!
Oh I don't remember where I read it but the one who wrote it was qawsepej472, so ask him. It had to do with something like a comparison between different radiation levels until reaching a level to kill humans very quickly which is around hundreds of thousands of radiation units which I forgot the name of.

Oh I don't remember where I read it but the one who wrote it was qawsepej472, so ask him. It had to do with something like a comparison between different radiation levels until reaching a level to kill humans very quickly which is around hundreds of thousands of radiation units which I forgot the name of.
Not hundreds of thousands of radiation units (unless you’re talking about microsiverts or something) but the potency is still far above what most verses can handle

Size doesn't matter it is still a hyperspace as stated in the manga bigger or small a hyperspace is a hyperspace means 4D thing
Didn't those portals explicitly have a limit of energy they can contain and were destroyed because that limit was exceeded?

Not hundreds of thousands of radiation units (unless you’re talking about microsiverts or something) but the potency is still far above what most verses can handle
I literally know a satire cartoon that vastly outdoes this. 💀

Fr tho would you mind providing where you got that research? Not that I doubt you, I just prefer seeing things rather than reading them blindly.

Size doesn't matter it is still a hyperspace as stated in the manga bigger or small a hyperspace is a hyperspace means 4D thing
No.

A name isn't enough to justify something higher D. Look at the Devil May Cry fans who needed a plethora of evidence just to get higher D hax, this would be the equivalent of them just saying "well Nirvana is mentioned so now we can have 1-C with no further context."

Lots of evidence is needed.

Hey gin I found it.
https://vsbattles.com/threads/strongest-one-punch-man-discussion-thread.107591/page-519#post-4899708
Using the SI measurement of radiation poisoning (Sieverts)
Being on a plane: 0.001 mSv a hour
Natural background radiation someone from the US will receive: 0.1 mSv a year
A chest X-Ray: 1.2 mSv
The US limit for Nuclear Workers: 50 mSv a year
The radiation that Chernobyl Recovery workers were it by: 170 mSv
Unshielded radiation levels in space: 400-900 mSv a year
800 rads (8 grays) for consistently fatal ranges of radiation death within 7-28 days even with top medical care = 8,000 mSv
1,000 rads (Confirmed threshold for acute radiation syndrome) = 10,000 mSv
Radiation received by people when Chernobyl went critical: 16,000 mSv
3,000 rads (30 grays) range where the person usually dies within second to minutes due to radiation exposure and organ failure = 30,000 mSv

I literally know a satire cartoon that vastly outdoes this. 💀
“most verses”
Fr tho would you mind providing where you got that research? Not that I doubt you, I just prefer seeing things rather than reading them blindly.
It’s been done to death already in this thread alone but tl;dr:

To reach the radiation effects that Garou emposed on the heroes (hair loss, vomiting, incompacitation with a couple minutes low-balled), he would have emitted 50,000 msv (millisieverts). Depending on the accepted time frame, it could be over 10,000 to 50,000 msv more. And if we’re talking about Garou’s Nuclear Fission attacks, the radiation levels is far higher.

It takes 2,000 msv in a short amount of time to be fatal for most people without access to a hospital but will not cause death, hair loss, bleeding, vomiting until days to weeks after exposure.

Astronauts in the space station are only exposed to 400-2,000 msv over the course of time they spend in the space and yet can live an almost perfectly normal life.

It depends on if the subspace portals are every explained in the manga
If hyperspace is a Mistranslation then iam ok but if not then no subspace doesn't make any sense cause hyperspace is space which would be use to travel or going somewhere hyperspace are space more then 3 dimension which is obviously not referring as that more bigger then a 3D space hyperspace will make more sense then subspace

Back