• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
why is noone talking about how garou used multiple styles in a nearly perfect succession

1. he uses portals from blast to disorientate Saitama
  2. using roaring sky ripping fist to combo him
  3. water stream smashing rock fist to deflect Saitama's punch
  4. exploding heart release to knock him back
  5. whirlwind cutting iron to cut up Saitama from a distance

6. and gravity knuckle nuclear fission to finish the combo strike

Saitama is at full power. There is no reason for him to say he'll let loose at full power against a guy who can handle it if he wasn't.

So does this mean we make Garou's dura a good deal higher than his AP? He's taking full power Saitama hits and not being visibly damage much at all, while seemingly only harming Saitama when he copies him which is dumb considering God is still a thing, but whatever

iplcoialdcw31.jpg

This meme described saitama

Now that the translated chapter has been released, its hard to tell whether the stars got destroyed or not,but probably not.

Yeah any arguments that Saitama is magically holding back against Garou (outside of the fact that he is obviously using one hand) is just pure copium. Saitama is 100% right now, as hard as it is to believe. To deny that is to deny the very words of the character saying as such about themselves.

Garou is still obviously weaker than Saitama, but he isn't so much weaker that the gap is incomparable. It's sort of like a professional heavy-weight boxer against an average dude, if I were to give the best example I could think of.

Yeah any arguments that Saitama is magically holding back against Garou (outside of the fact that he is obviously using one hand) is just pure copium. Saitama is 100% right now, as hard as it is to believe. To deny that is to deny the very words of the character saying as such about themselves.

Garou is still obviously weaker than Saitama, but he isn't so much weaker that the gap is incomparable. It's sort of like a professional heavy-weight boxer against an average dude, if I were to give the best example I could think of.
this

I want to know what new powers they get and Saitama's lifting strength from the IO serious table flip
Not really sure how I'd calc it if he "lifted" the entire planet but assuming that flip moved only a single meter of Io's surface, the surface area of Io is 41910000 km2 or 4.191e+13 m2 and with that 1 m, it'd be a volume of 4.191e+13 m3.

Io has a mass of 8.931938e22 kg and a volume of 2.53e10 km3 or 2.53e+19 m3, meaning a density of 8.931938e22/2.53e+19 = 3530.41027668 kg/m3.

3530.41027668*4.191e+13 = 1.4795949e+17 kg or Class P

Again that's assuming literally a single meter which is inaccurate so the value is likely far higher depending on how pixel calcs go with the size of the shards

Can someone explain quickly what happens here like the upgrades going etc…

Gg’s for the 50k

I went over my diagram a bit. Someone else could do this better than I can. But what makes more sense to you guys?

assuming the void is the moon.

or

assuming the void is the starts being destroyed.

Should be easy if someone smarter than me really zoomed in on the earth’s land mass and lined it up.

To me, the “red lines” showing the coast and cracks in the earth always face towards the moon…

if saitama is going all out on a dude using only a small portion of gods power

he's not beating god
Well, remember, Saitama has limitless potential. That is still a major factor in the series. And there is the theory that he gets exponentially stronger (enough to one-shot himself) with every day passing by. This is his current full power, but he could very well get stronger.

I feel like Murata will go over this chapter with some art corrections. Saitama being stripped, magically getting his clothes back and then being stripped again was a pretty big oversight. A weird one too.

To argue that Saitama isn't actually going all out after he mentions it so many times just because he's using one arm is crazy, especially after he tried to store Genos core in his costume to open up his other arm.

my god, you can use full strength of an attack without both arms. i do not need my left arm to punch as hard as i can with my right
Y-Yes, that was my point. The dude I’m responding to is arguing Saitama isn’t using his full strength because he’s only fighting with one hand.

Back