• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
IMG_6178.png

Looks like the translation doesn't confirm if the dark circle is actually some destroyed stars or just a silhouette of the Moon.

Inb4 the universe void is just the moon Murata forgot to shade in.

Like how Saitama magically gets his clothes back after Garou shreds them…

He only got hurt when Garou copied his strength. When Garou was using his own strength, he thought Saitama was limitlessly strong.
You really are missing the point by a long shot. If garou can do that, with a sliver of a sliver of a portion of gods power, what the hell do you think God can do. God can snap his fingers and kill garou at this point in time.

He only got hurt when Garou copied his strength. When Garou was using his own strength, he thought Saitama was limitlessly strong.
He's using all his strength to beat garou and it's barley doing anything besides knocking him around and making him bleed? That's certainly struggling

I'm positive Saitama doesn't have a cap in verse and is just always being stronger than Garou while the power of Saitama that Garou copies is the power the Saitama at the moment Garou copied him, not a second later.

I assumed Garou would get torn limb from limb by a still holding back Saitama but he’s still fighting after taking multiple full power punches 💀

I'm positive Saitama doesn't have a cap in verse and is just always being stronger than Garou while the power of Saitama that Garou copies is the power the Saitama at the moment Garou copied him, not a second later.
saitama himself specifically confirms he's using full power my guy

It was clear to me that they directed the shock wave to one side and the recoil threw Garou and Saitama in the opposite direction. That "hole" is the effect of the attack, not the moon.
I agree that there's a pretty strong implication for that; it just doesn't seem confirmed yet.

I went over my diagram a bit. Someone else could do this better than I can. But what makes more sense to you guys?

assuming the void is the moon.

or

assuming the void is the starts being destroyed.

Should be easy if someone smarter than me really zoomed in on the earth’s land mass and lined it up.

saitama himself specifically confirms he's using full power my guy
What I'm saying is Saitama probably has the power of being "always being stronger than his opponent" aka basic hax and in a fight against Garou aka "guy who copies strength" the way the fight is going now is exactly how it will play out.

It's head canon but that's where I think it's heading

I agree that there's a pretty strong implication for that; it just doesn't seem confirmed yet.
While I understand it has no confirmation, it's impossible to be the dark side of the moon, as the dark side of the moon was shown in the previous panel and that's where God's back is. The moon would have to be seen from the opposite angle to be it, which would make the moon the size of the Earth or bigger, besides that it wouldn't be the dark side but the known one that has the Saitama crater.

So here's the thing.

Saitama says he'll use his full power, then he realizes he'll need to hold Genos' core, then says that all he needs is one hand to beat a guy like Garou. He is using full power, but not his ACTUAL full power, because he's limited to one hand. Still, that just means his "real" full power is only a bit higher than this. Unless using both hands gives him an unexplainable exponential boost.

This chapter is so crazy for the powerscaling community. They have amazing new feats, but Saitama kinda caps himself for the moment by saying he's going all out, but then Garou says he's limitless, which obviously means nothing (especially because it's contradictory), but wankers will still run with it, which will be somewhat frustrating.

Last edited:
Back