• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dang yall really hyping up garou just for him to not be an official god level threat, above dragon is the best i can do. 🥱
He is already a god level threat. anyone who requires blast is. This chapter confirms that garou is a “god awakener” (that translation sounds so dumb) and that only blast and his team can fight them, or at least Blast.

He is already a god level threat. anyone who requires blast is. This chapter confirms that garou is a “god awakener” (that translation sounds so dumb) and that only blast and his team can fight them, or at least Blast.
fallacy type behavior here

umm...show me official proof for his threat level, ill wait, and yes i said official proof.
By technicalities the official proof is that the requirement to be God level threat is to just be a threat to humanity. Current Garou has been considered a threat to humanity many times over by rank 1 S-class Blast. Therefore he is a God level threat officially. Now being labeled a God level threat according to the HA is something separate.

By technicalities the official proof is that the requirement to be God level threat is to just be a threat to humanity. Current Garou has been considered a threat to humanity many times over by rank 1 S-class Blast. Therefore he is a God level threat officially. Now being labeled a God level threat according to the HA is something separate.
boros was a threat to humanity 🥱 🥱 above dragon is the best i can do for garou

•puts bat away•

Back