• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Then who else Boros would scale to rather than himself?, as we know that Saitama is out of his reach. Because you said that he could scales to someone.
Because Garou didn't use a tactic to attack the planet. Although the Planet suffered, he did not take a Vegeta like Boros
That's why Saitama doesn't Holding back so much as when he against Boros. Because he don't know the treath but he know Garou's motivation, leaving aside the matter of who's stronger than who. Fact that Saitama doesn't want to Kill Garou make him holding back.

That why Saitama doesn't Holding back so much as when he against Boros. Because he don't know the treath but he know Garou's motivation, leaving aside the matter of who's stronger than who. Fact that Saitama doesn't want to Kill Garou make him holding back.
If we go by that kind of thinking Saitama was also not to kill Boros, otherwise he would be dead with a hit. Saitama wanted to enjoy the fight

GarouVsBoros.png
Boros has better vision
dc3.gif

Implying that OPM fanbase has getting any better in the past years
Ur right

Anyway, let's go for the facts guys

Boros' scaling remains the same, Garou's getting not only a higher AP, but already has higher speed and is getting a higher LS, this whole debate is completely and absolutely pointless unless the new Boris guy pulls some crazy and unlikely scaling next chapter, until then, Garou is superior in every way by the normal and direct feats currently on the manga

I just hope Blasts nukes Garou next chapter

I like how the best feats in the Verse were preceded by terrible Anti-Feats.

Garou blitzing S-Class and MA Cadres with a Subsonic feat —> Performs a FTL feat in the following chapters

Garou is impressed by 7-A durability —> Surpasses Boros and actually makes Blast and his squad worried in the next chapter

I like how the best feats in the Verse were preceded by terrible Anti-Feats.

Garou blitzing S-Class and MA Cadres with a Subsonic feat —> Performs a FTL feat in the following chapters

Garou is impressed by 7-A durability —> Surpasses Boros and actually makes Blast and his squad worried in the next chapter
Murata is a Calc Group Member and always make something lame to then add crazy stuff

Next time we see a trash feat, we should prepare ourselves cuz next chapter likely drops an upgrade🗿

It's headcanon yo say he's more durable there's no way to prove those punches were the same strength as against Boros or even Snek or human Bakuzan.
But of course we can. Garou has to be tough enough to withstand the retreat of his attack ( which is a feat better than boros) and Saitama (Logically) crossed that line and injured him.

All this Boros slander just for the other species in his race to say "this Garou creature is the second strongest I've ever seen... after the #1 from my species", or Saitama to say "you're the second strongest I've ever fought" in the chapter after next

(coping)

All this Boros slander just for the other species in his race to say "this Garou creature is the second strongest I've ever seen... after the #1 from my species", or Saitama to say "you're the second strongest I've ever fought" in the chapter after next

(coping)
Is it the second strongest because Saitama is the first? 👀

That's the point. Normal punches can not be compared, so you can't say Character A is more durable than Character B just because he tanked an attack from Saitama.
Yes we can. As has been said in the post, Garou needs to have dc-like durability of his own attack, which is more powerful than anything Boros has done, you've understood where I want to get to

Also lol Emirp was right, less than a year and Saitama Vs Popeye is already very outdated for Saitama's stats

Was always bound to happen,once the Garou push gets calced and in the future when Blast/Interdimensional squad/God or something does something crazy. Popeye will likely still clap though lul

Yes we can. As has been said in the post, Garou needs to have dc-like durability of his own attack, which is more powerful than anything Boros has done, you've understood where I want to get to
That's not what we were debating lol. People are saying Garou is more durable than Boros via Saitama (which is false), not via the new feat, which still hasn't got a concrete value. If Garou's feat is higher than Boros' CSRC, then I can agree to scale Garou to his won feat, and thus, higher than Boros.

Although I think he should still have a possibly scaling to Garou because of the whole "this is almost a real fight" statement.

That's not what we were debating lol. People are saying Garou is more durable than Boros via Saitama (which is false), not via the new feat, which still hasn't got a concrete value. If Garou's feat is higher than Boros' CSRC, then I can agree to scale Garou to his won feat, and thus, higher than Boros.

Although I think he should still have a possibly scaling to Garou because of the whole "this is almost a real fight" statement.
But it's the same thing, since Saitama has to use force superior to Garou's durability, which we know due to his new feat. So Saitama's punching harder than when he punched Boros.

Back