• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Saitama's feat is performed after he removed his Limiter and started growing bald (Unlike what Saitama's monologue to Carnage Kabuto and Genus might suggest, the lost of hair and gain of strength wasn't instantaneous, it just started to become noticeable one year after he started his training).

The only other characters in One Punch Man who perform feats in the Relativistic Range or higher are:
  • The Ninja Duo
  • Flashy Flash
  • Platinum Sperm
  • Garou
  • Meteoric Burst Boros
Of these, three are speedster ninjas, one's an ultimate fusion between 54 trillion monsters, one's Boros and the last one is Garou, who at this point has also seemingly broken his limiter and experienced exponential power growth.

There is NOTHING that proves it but it is highly likely that Saitama at this point is like... High Dragon in strength at least, but it's impossible to tell since every creature's Limiter is different and Saitama has no feats to give us a suggestion. I wouldn't be surprised if this Saitama was like as strong as the Garou who stomped Darkshine if not the Garou who beat Platinum Sperm, but again, it's impossible to tell.

Also, I wouldn't put any stock into Saitama resisting Tatsumaki's Psychokinesis in the Audio Drama, because:

1) Tatsumaki likely wasn't going all out. This is made obvious by several factors, least of all is the Ghost House remaining intact when she tries to stop and move Saitama. More importantly, the entire gag of the Audio is that Tatsumaki has a childish fear of ghosts, and so she wouldn't be in a proper mindset to fight. Also, Fubuki's dialogue during Tatsumaki's fight against Psykos strongly suggests that she never used that much power in a fight ever before.

2) As revealed in the Webcomic, you can resist Psychokinesis if you have sufficient willpower. Which people like Saitama and Garou have. This has not been revealed in the Manga yet but since the Audio Drama was written way before the two continuities got so dramatically different as to be irreconcilable, it doubtlessly applies to it too.

3) It contradicts the Primary Source. Again, this is a ******* Audio Drama released as promotional material for Season 1 of the Anime. It's hardly the most authoritative piece of One Punch Man Media. And it's depiction of Tatsumaki being completely incapable of moving / pushing a balding Saitama who was still in training goes completely against the Saitama vs Tatsumaki fight in the webcomic, where a wounded Tatsumaki is actually able to push current Saitama around a little bit, even when he tries to ground himself against the floor. Contrast that with the Audio Drama, where Saitama wasn't even aware of what was going on in the scene.

1) That was what I thought at first but as I said earlier, it is already stated that Saitama surpasses Tatsumaki's powers by Tatsumaki herself. And she tries to use her powers directly on Saitama. There is no reason why something would happen to the ghost house. And Tatsumaki having a fear of ghosts doesn't change a thing since it doesn't mean we can dismiss the rest of it.

2) That logic doesn't make sense. Webcomic was written first yet a lot of things change. It doesn't matter if audiobooks were written during early OPM. And while I severely doubt that the willpower thing will be excluded in the manga, one of the main points of the audiobook is Saitama > Tatsumaki.

3) Again, we don't use the webcomic. And during the scene where wounded Tatsumaki pushes Saitama, there were two other factors. First of all, the ground was destroyed. Secondly, Saitama was caught off guard by his jacket being destroyed. Besides that, what you say implies that Tatsumaki could actually do something against trying Saitama in a normal situation which is simply absurd. And when it comes to the audiobook, Saitama's line implies that Tatsumaki tries to crush him, not move him around.

Last edited:
It's good because I've already addressed this in the past (not to say I actually agree with the wiki's light rules completely). Airy beams don't work like that, they're not one singular beam like each of G4's bending beams, they propagate outwards and don't behave like the optical effect suggests.
I don't think you've linked the same study, it has different authors and the figures shown are somewhat different. The figure shown in my article only has one singular beam. I'm inclined to think they're different, if they're not, I'll just take this massive L.
They consistently surpass both 60 and 90 degrees and don't use thousands of pin-point lenses.
Oh boy, can't wait to go measure each and every laser to see if it surpasses these values lol.
I mean wouldn't those lenses be inside of his arm? Or are you saying that they need glass lenses along their path? Again, I can't read the full sudy because it's behind a paywall, so I can't really know.
This one is somewhat fair, but it still doesn't occur in the way you're describing.
Mission passed, + respect lol.

I don't think you've linked the same study, it has different authors and the figures shown are somewhat different. The figure shown in my article only has one singular beam. I'm inclined to think they're different, if they're not, I'll just take this massive L.
They weren't the same study, and that wasn't my intention. I was showing different studies and articles from the same experiment and same type of laser system/beam.
Oh boy, can't wait to go measure each and every laser to see if it surpasses these values lol.
I got 110 degrees for a few, 90-ish for others, etc.
I mean wouldn't those lenses be inside of his arm? Or are you saying that they need glass lenses along their path? Again, I can't read the full sudy because it's behind a paywall, so I can't really know.
You can see lenses on his head and shoulders that produce beams capable of bending in the exact same manner, so the ones on his arm are immaterial.

Wasn't blocked for me, but the details were pretty sparse on the type of laser system (spatial light modulator) they used. That's why I had to use different sources for my opening point.

Edit: To clarify, the details were so sparse that I actually got the name from the article rather than the study.
Mission passed, + respect lol.
I want to note (and have said this in the past many times) that I agree the lasers should be SoL. I just disagree with your methodology.

Last edited:
They weren't the same study, and that wasn't my intention. I was showing different studies and articles from the same experiment and same type of laser system/beam.
Ah. Same pehnomenon. That's what I suspected. Thanks for the extra source.
I got 110 degrees for a few, 90-ish for others, etc.
Thank you for your sacrifice of time.
Wasn't blocked for me, but the details were pretty sparse on the type of laser system (spatial light modulator) they used. That's why I had to use different sources for my opening point.
I was talking about the study I linked, I just kind of assumed this one would be locked too like most others. Cool that I'll actually be able to read it.
I want to note (and have said this in the past many times) that I agree the lasers should be SoL. I just disagree with your methodology.
That's cool. It's always good to call out bad arguments, even if you agree with the conclusion/are in the same camp. Everyone's a little smarter in the end. Do you have any suggestions that would allow the lasers to be Sol?

I think the fact that physics in OPM is explicitly different from IRL physics is something to note. For example, general relativity does not seem to be a thing. The only reason it's so hard to reach Sol to FTL speeds is because of friction as opposed to the increase in mass caused by moving at such speeds, so trying to apply our light doesn't bend rule could flat out be wrong.

If I find any, I'll be sure to let you know.

I think the rules overall should take intent and obvious knowledge of physics into account. I'll give two examples of what I mean.

- Gunbuster (a universe with time dilation via relativistic travel, an established universal light-speed limit, relative coherence to its own and our laws of physics, etc) lasers seem to bend and create explosions, but this is a universe where cancelling inertia/the roche limit and black hole creation is possible. The lasers in-universe are described as optical weapons, show reflection, have an explicitly separate pulse effect, travel faster than ships capable of moving at large fractions of the speed of light, etc. But the light rules wouldn't allow that.

- Homeless Emperor fires 'mysterious light orbs' that don't follow even the remotest properties of light, like producing explosions similar to thermobaric weaponry. This is in the same vein as saying all laser cannons in fiction must be SoL. Unless stated, this should not be light-speed even if what he's firing is made of photons.

277350377_3086412358299298_7680585132839814382_n.jpg

Saitama Drip

For Aldebaran, which is dozens of times larger than our sun but only a little more massive, I got a far lower value for destroying it than turning it into a black hole.
The issue is for supermassive Red Giants, you won't need to fully compress the matter, it will do most of the work for you.

Well we already have like 30 pages so shouldn’t be 2 bad. He’s gotta get 9 more pages in 2 days.
hopefully it wont be bad. The art hasnt been the greatest in the past few chapters as it is already. Plus he can always just add in pages he couldn’t get done in time later.

That’s way too early, it only got really meh recently, like Chapter 323 and beyond.
All Might vs AFO was so good it made me lose interest in anything else happening in the series. A not very interesting main cast didnt help. I like Black Clover’s cast better than MHA granted I dropped BC too although that was because I grew to tired of catching up to the series due to rl stuff.

Kinda weird imo, but k.
Gotta use my time wisely. I havent dropped OPM yet because the webcomic is in my top 10 and my interest in the manga is purely running off of hopium. MHA sadly didnt have a webcomic that could’ve gotten my hopes up. But I did enjoy the little bit off the spin-off I read more than I did the main story.

I knew that was gonna happen around chapter 100 something and got off that train quick. If OPM keeps on going in the same direction it has been its gonna get the same treatment.
One has plans to end the series and wrap things up nicely. This current arc isn’t really a drop off in quality. A couple more flaws for sure but all it takes is a couple tweaks. Maybe they will change a couple things when they make it to the anime. Who knows

Back