• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think that "beyond the limits of human" and "beyond the limits of living organisms" is different, because as said, the aura of Boros is needed to protect him from the force of friction.

This would mean that anyone who can move faster than Boros, but without an aura, is more durable than Boros himself.

also how should we interpret the speedometer?
nm4yNQs.png

is the 00:00'00''00'''13
s 13/10000 or 1.3/10000?

also how should we interpret the speedometer?
nm4yNQs.png

is the 00:00'00''00'''13
s 13/10000 or 1.3/10000?
No. The lines on the last page were created when the stopwatch showed 0.0013 seconds. But a page back, the stopwatch showed 0.0011 seconds. That is, 0.0002 seconds passed between these two scenes, and during this time they managed to create more lines per scan.

No. The lines on the last page were created when the stopwatch showed 0.0013 seconds. But a page back, the stopwatch showed 0.0011 seconds. That is, 0.0002 seconds passed between these two scenes, and during this time they managed to create more lines per scan.
....wait so the timeframe is .0002s?

Do you think Blast knows that King is just an average human?

Because I can't see why he'd leave Tatsumaki with him if he did know, but if he doesn't know then that means that King has somehow fooled a space warping, dimension traveling, God fighting super being into thinking that he's actually pretty strong...

Garou blitzing PS is not Calc Stacking?
i feel like it is but we can make it not me.

If we calculate the minimum speed PS moved at during the timeframe given to us by the author then that would mean that we can use either relativistic or SoL or higher reaction times

I dunno if Flash and PS can scale, one is my favorite character but we clearly saw how the Flashy Fist only fazed Platinum S, forced him to show a new defense move and etc, that's great, but not quite enough. Garou (the owner of the feat against the Centipede) literally destroyed this PS who Flash failed in giving a hard damage, there is a clear gap now between him and FF/PS

Finally finished my list. So anyways my guesses for the current top 20 strongest characters that have appeared so far manga and webcomic.

Top 20 Strongest
1. Saitama (Self-Explanatory)
2. God (Based on pure hype and how he keeps creating monsters that are Above Dragon)
3. Blast (Based on hype and supposedly having fought God this chapter)
4. Awakened Garou (He will likely evolve again and surpass Sage Centipede and Evil Ocean Water and I’ve always thought Garou was the stronger one between Boros and Garou even if ONE said they were comparable)
5. Meteoric Burst Boros (Comparable to Garou I still believe this will be the case even in the manga)
6-7. Evil Ocean Water/Sage Centipede (Based on the fact that they were given the designation of an Unknown disaster Lvl. Also Sage Centipede seems to have appeared after Orochi is seemingly sacrificed so I assume he’s much stronger than Orochi and probably Psykorochi as well)
8. Ninja Village Leader (I believe even now he’s still stronger than Flashy Flash but not by too much not to mention he fought Blast in the past)
9-10. Tatsumaki/Post-Ninja Village Arc Flashy Flash (Pretty self-explanatory as well Tatsumaki basically beats everyone below her except maybe Metal Knight. Flashy Flash after the ninja village arc was narratively treated as somebody on the lvl of Tatsumaki)
11. Metal Knight w/ Preparation (Hype wise I do believe he has something up his sleeves that‘s above even 10 Second Mode Genos)
12. Psykorochi (Continent cutter on top of being Orochi’s fusion form)
13. 10 Second Mode Genos (Blocked attacks from Psykorochi so I personally think Genos is above Orochi)
14. Orochi (The third ever Above Dragon to appear on screen)
15. Platinum Sperm (The current gatekeeper of Above Dragon)
16. Post-Ninja Village Arc Sonic (Was comparable but still weaker than Flashy Flash during the Ninja Village Arc but he got stronger after gaining the Ninja Village Leader’s scrolls and stuff so I believe he’s now around as strong as Flash was before his power up if not somewhat stronger)
17. Golden Sperm (Basically the original gatekeeper of Above Dragon in the webcomic)
18. Atomic Samurai w/ Sun Blade (Can cut Golden Sperm but this didn’t last very long. Should still put him above almost everyone else)
19. Psykos (Personally I think Psykos was probably one of the strongest executives of the Monster Association. Like she did overpower a weakened Orochi with her powers and even as Gyoro Gyoro she believed she can defeat Tatsumaki who can defeat Elder Centipede)
20. Rover (Basically hella durable doggo. I really don’t think Awakened Breath Bang is stronger than a character that can no sell the combined attack of an amped Base Bang and Bomb while being in a weakened state)

Honorable Mentions
Blast’s Team (They are likely all at least on the lvl of Tatsumaki if they can fight alongside Blast)
Cruel Dragon (An ancient evil that has been sealed for a long time purely based on hype it’s probably really strong)
Mad Cyborg (With how things are going right now it’s likely that even with the final upgrade in the webcomic Genos might struggle against the Mad Cyborg)

Last edited:
i personally hope for high 3-A.

Saitama at high 3-A would be fun. He'd just be beat up by everyone if he were to be low 2-C and or 2-C
Well I’m sure Saitama is gonna gain crazy hax seemingly unphased by blast, not like that’s a solid reasoning, just my opinion.

this same thing was allowed for the flashy vs Ninjas feat...
Yes and no. The speed was because they were moving towards him at 0.15c and you could calc the speed of his kicks to 0.55c because he moved before they reached him.

Here PS just does not move, so there's no speed to compare Garou to. Now if PS rushed Garou you could get a number for it, but he didn't.

Back