• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Getting tier 5 OPM in exchange for losing Orochi's dignity
dcf.jpg

Just by eyeballing you'd never expect this feat to be more impressive than cleaving the oceanic crust of the earth into space and then back down into orbit but looks can be deceiving i guess

We already know it's going to get crazy low-ends to make it 6-A or considered an outlier and not usable at all.
I mean if stronger Above Dragon characters in the future consistently performs feats around the tier 6 range this could become an outlier. But for now it isn’t as the only other feat is a casual High 6-A feat by Psykorochi and a casual 6-B feat by Tatsumaki.

It is sad that no one scales to the feat except Saitama until we have more info. Orochi suddenly became a god-tier in OPM.

Just by eyeballing you'd never expect this feat to be more impressive than cleaving the oceanic crust of the earth into space and then back down into orbit but looks can be deceiving i guess
Issue is the core's density. Even though USK should have probably used the 12.8 g/cm^3, that's still something like 6-10 times more dense than Psykos' plate lift. Adding that with its triple to quad digit kilometers per second speed you'll get an extreme result.

Wait what- tier 5 OPM is back?
Depends on how we scale the Gaia Beam. Saitama is tier 5 for overpowering it, but I'm not sure if this scales to Orochi's physicals since he needed to absorb energy from the Earth's core to do all this stuff.

Wait what- tier 5 OPM is back? If the ends are accepted will it be counted as an outlier? Or as a usable feat?
I assume it won’t be considered an outlier because it’s just a specific attack that doesn’t scale to physicals, like the CSRC.

Qawsed, I think you should put Class Z as well, as that would scale to Orochi and speed, which would be an upgrade too (depending on which version, but I don't think over 10 seconds)

Does the Gaia Cannon not scale to that pulling-energy feat?
It does, but my point was asking if we're scaling his physicals to that. Like how we gave Boros two ratings, one for his physicals and one for his CSRC.

Qawsed, I think you should put Class Z as well, as that would scale to Orochi and speed, which would be an upgrade too (depending on which version, but I don't think over 10 seconds)
Saitama was chilling out in that spa bath for a bit tbf

The Gaia cannon is one specific attack, so I doubt it scales to Orochi's physicals. Whether Psykorochi and all those who scale to her will to scale to Gaia cannon is debatable. Saitama definitely

Back