• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why are the results of melting and vaporizing the Earth so disappointing
I could've sworn I saw a Godzilla calc that had melting the planet at High 5-A smh

Well maybe this doesn't actually scale to PsykoOrochi's TK since it's done via all that stuff from Earth's core (aka outside Energy source) ?
It would scale in the sense that she would be able to replicate pulling the energy. I don't think it would scale to her base attacks.

Dayum, Boros really be taking that L.

Tho to be fair, majority of the tier 5 characters are glass cannons who are physically weaker than Boros. And Boros being Rel+ is not great for them

So my suggestions then for a CRT
  • Tornado, Orochi, Neuron Psykos, and Saitama get Class E or Class Z (depending on which calc is used) for lifting strength
  • Orochi's second key and Neuron Psykos' physicals scales to his global earthquake, since he seemingly caused that on his own (the rumbles appear before the core is pulled)
  • Orochi and Neuron Psykos get a Low 5-B rating with the amp
  • Saitama becomes "At least Low 5-B"

• Tornado, Orochi, Neuron Psykos, and Saitama get Class E or Class Z (depending on which calc is used) for lifting strength
  • Orochi's second key scales to his global earthquake, since he seemingly caused that on his own (the rumbles appear before the core is pulled)
Hell yeah.

Also is anyone willing to calc my request of Boros' LS for launching Saitama to the moon?

• Orochi's second key and Neuron Psykos' physicals scales to his global earthquake, since he seemingly caused that on his own (the rumbles appear before the core is pulled)
RIP Boros

Only his speed saves him now

Using my Boros kick ends
  • 30% SoL = 6,295,641,618 Netwons (Class M)
  • 40% SoL = 8,394,188,824 Newtons (Class M)
  • 44.32% SoL = 9,300,761,216.992 Newtons (Class M)
  • 50% SoL = 10,492,736,030 Newtons (Class G)
  • 56.67% SoL = 11,892,467,016.402 Newtons (Class G)
  • 75% SoL = 15,739,104,045 Newtons (Class G) (Accepted End Currently)
  • 90% SoL = 18,886,924,854 Newtons (Class G)
  • 99% SoL = 20,775,617,339.4 Newtons (Class G)
Also I don't think there was end chosen for the earthquake?
Not yet. But they're all above their current High 6-C rating.
Then I'll calculate this earthquake correctly, I think it gives something bigger.
I mean, I literally just used our standards regarding this.

• 30% SoL = 6,295,641,618 Netwons (Class M)
  • 40% SoL = 8,394,188,824 Newtons (Class M)
  • 44.32% SoL = 9,300,761,216.992 Newtons (Class M)
  • 50% SoL = 10,492,736,030 Newtons (Class G)
  • 56.67% SoL =
  • 75% SoL = (Accepted End Currently)
  • 90% SoL =
  • 99% SoL =
How high would that be using 90 percent, as it's the one we're using now?

So I guess added justification for Class G. Although I dunno if it's higher then the Class G he scales above.

It's probably higher if you account for the effective mass increase from going near lightspeed. But I don't see it breaching to Class T

Doing just the highest end
  • m = m0/((1 - v2/c2))1/2
  • m = (70,000 grams) / (1- (.99c)^2/c^2)^1/2
  • m = 70,000 / 0.00995
  • m = 7,035,175.8793 grams or 7,035.1758 kilograms
  • Force of the kick would be 2,088,001,719,088.7 Newtons or still Class G
So I was right that you're not getting into Class T with the kick.

Also I'm like, somewhat sure I made the mass increase to much but that would only further prove that you're limited to Class G

Saitama back to Tier 5, finally.
But tbh i think Murata overdid it, it's by far the strongest attack in the series excluding any non-highballed Planet Slice / CSRC calc.
And the worst part is Tatsumaki and even his ultimate form Psykorochi won't scale to it

I don't think it was worth it if it meant buchering Orochi as a character tbh. I'd rather take substance over style then style over substance.

Tho I get the feeling Murata didn't have a tier 5 feat in mind when drawing this

Saitama back to Tier 5, finally.
But tbh i think Murata overdid it, it's by far the strongest attack in the series excluding any non-highballed Planet Slice / CSRC calc.
And the worst part is Tatsumaki and even his ultimate form Psykorochi won't scale to it
I guess the new canon is that Orochi was at his strongest pre-Saitama and didn't even fully recover his strength by the time he went up against Tatsumaki.

And yes it's lava. Saitama asked for non-flammable soap, I don't know why he'd mention that if it was water

Back