• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was looking at the new fan blog predictions for the new death battle, and turns out Ifrit, a summon in FF7 has a calc for turning the world into ashes, and the low-end (1 exaton) is what it would take to do that to the entire surface.
I wonder if that could be used for Boros in case we decide to go with the "scorching the surface" interpretation.

hey guys should Fubuki get extrasensory perception for sensing what was going on with Tatsumaki ontop of the MA base while being nowhere near her which has also been confirmed to be 8.7km which means Fubuki should get a range upgrade too (specifically only for her extrasensory perception)?

Should Fubuki scale to Rover?
014.jpg

also if Garou specifies his current form rn when he eventually fights Flashy Flash in AG then will that upgrade Flashy and other heroes who scale to him (this is if this current Garou does anything cool)

So ByAsura's Genos calc brings up some good points and why vap should be used, but he did not use 609 M for the mountains. Although someone in the comments mentioned that Murata said that what Genos destroyed was indeed mountains. If someone wants to use this info for their own calc or talk to ByAsura about his calc please go ahead.

also if Garou specifies his current form rn when he eventually fights Flashy Flash in AG then will that upgrade Flashy and other heroes who scale to him (this is if this current Garou does anything cool)
I honestly doubt, it'll screw the scaling, as well as the fact that if we go by the webcomic, we know for a fact AG holds back so as to not to kill opponents

I don't know if the math is correct, might be calc stacking, but even if it is correct, I doubt it is usable considering what happens after
I was looking at the new fan blog predictions for the new death battle, and turns out Ifrit, a summon in FF7 has a calc for turning the world into ashes, and the low-end (1 exaton) is what it would take to do that to the entire surface.
I wonder if that could be used for Boros in case we decide to go with the "scorching the surface" interpretation.
Honestly, this is probably the closest I've seen to what we're looking for. But I'll wait for others to say whether it's usable or not

I honestly doubt, it'll screw the scaling, as well as the fact that if we go by the webcomic, we know for a fact AG holds back so as to not to kill opponents
no I mean as in if the Boros looking Garou is the one that is referred to (the one that appeared on the chapter we are currently on) not AG himself when he says "could have given me trouble"

We do, that dude straight up made darkshine's bleed and chicken out, as well as matched and overpowered darkshine's in strength

We do, that dude straight up made darkshine's bleed and chicken out, as well as matched and overpowered darkshine's in strength
I thought that was due to doing internal damage via martial arts and Darkshine doing trash mentally against opponents that are a challenge, only time iirc that Garou matched Darkshine was the superalloy bazooka

I thought that was due to doing internal damage via martial arts and Darkshine doing trash mentally against opponents that are a challenge, only time iirc that Garou matched Darkshine was the superalloy bazooka
There's nothing to even prove internal damage, that was debunked as headcanon. And no, Garou was flipping Darkshine's around and throwing him into walls and had made him bleed by punching him

I kinda wish Darkshine kept his older appearance, he looked cooler and more like a body builder imo and didn't make some members of the community scale him above Tatsumaki before his fight with Garou lol because he was bald. I get the whole tanning oil for shininess but still also justification for high 3-A Darkshine.

So there is a match going on right now that might close. It is Fubuki (One Punch Man) vs Boa Hancock (One Piece). The reason it might close is because Fubuki's page is outdated? They want to recontinue the match when she's updated, but idk what they mean by update...

I re-read the fight and it didn't really look that clear who was overpowering who when it came to physical strength, the only time darkshine bled was when he got hit by a martial art strike to the chest and after receiving a barrage to his face while Darkshine full on messes up Garou's shoulders to the point they begin to make cracking sounds when he regenerates them suggesting he could have broken/dislocated them.

So there is a match going on right now that might close. It is Fubuki (One Punch Man) vs Boa Hancock (One Piece). The reason it might close is because Fubuki's page is outdated? They want to recontinue the match when she's updated, but idk what they mean by update...
tbh it needs to be closed also due to Hancock getting a lifting strength upgrade too

She's not really outdated tho. Tho the match is wrong when it says fubuki is around 1.22 Megatons, Fubuki massively scales above 1.22 Megatons. And Fubuki is going to be 7-B soon

Bro
I re-read the fight and it didn't really look that clear who was overpowering who when it came to physical strength, the only time darkshine bled was when he got hit by a martial art strike to the chest and after receiving a barrage to his face while Darkshine full on messes up Garou's shoulders to the point they begin to make cracking sounds when he regenerates them suggesting he could have broken/dislocated them.
Yeah, and that was she only time Darkshine even harmed Garou. And the way you sentenced is exaggerated, as Garou is immediately fine after he gets knocked back and goes back to pending and even knocks down Darkshine and makes him spit

She's not really outdated tho. Tho the match is wrong when it says fubuki is around 1.22 Megatons, Fubuki massively scales above 1.22 Megatons. And Fubuki is going to be 7-B soon
Well we're debating that Fubuki should have enhanced willpower for the whole Do-S resistance and also that she should have extrasensory since she could sense Tatsumaki and Gearsper from underground when one was ontop of the 8.7km base and the other was on the surface.

Bro

Yeah, and that was she only time Darkshine even harmed Garou. And the way you sentenced is exaggerated, as Garou is immediately fine after he gets knocked back and goes back to pending and even knocks down Darkshine and makes him spit
mb, I was pretty heated due to the Hancock vs Fubuki thread, I just don't see how a guy who makes someone's shoulders crack multiple times is weaker than a guy who only made him spit blood and have a nose bleed, but I don't really care that much since it's just for some hypothetical scenario I thought up that probably isn't likely since this Garou needs to do something over 7-A which isn't necessary to fighting Bang and Fubuki.

Back