• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just thought of something. Couldn’t/shouldn’t Tatsumaki have an ‘At least’ added to her tier considering how easily she bullied Psykorochi, and Drive Knight’s statement here (aside from Tatsumaki damaging her on a cellular level) implies that she could’ve held back and still beaten Psykorochi.

Wait, this means (especially if he gets downgraded) that Boros probably wouldn't be able to even get off CSRC against Tatsumaki since any of her attacks would have negated his regen.

I just thought of something. Couldn’t/shouldn’t Tatsumaki have an ‘At least’ added to her tier considering how easily she bullied Psykorochi, and Drive Knight’s statement here (aside from Tatsumaki damaging her on a cellular level) implies that she could’ve held back and still beaten Psykorochi.
I think an "at least" is only when you could way above your tier, or something like that. Plus, we already got a statement like that when Tatsumaki casually stopped one of Psykorochi's beams and froze Psykorochi in place. Psykos thought/said something along the lines of, "That monster, she wasn't even serious?!"

I think an "at least" is only when you could way above your tier, or something like that. Plus, we already got a statement like that when Tatsumaki casually stopped one of Psykorochi's beams and froze Psykorochi in place. Psykos thought/said something along the lines of, "That monster, she wasn't even serious?!"
According to the Attack Potency page, this is when ‘At least’ should be used:

Should be used to denote the lower cap of a character, if the exact value is indeterminate.

I think that’d apply to Tatsumaki.

I don’t know why, but I have a feeling that EoS Genos will surpass Saitama. Either EoS or like, in an epilogue that takes place 20 years after the end of the series or something.

According to the Attack Potency page, this is when ‘At least’ should be used:

Should be used to denote the lower cap of a character, if the exact value is indeterminate.

I think that’d apply to Tatsumaki.
Ah, seems I was mistaken. She might be able to have an "at least High 6-A" rating.

I mean, it's basically him having EoS power at the beginning of the series. If other characters get stronger, it'd be plausible for them to get on his level, though probably not to surpass him.
Oh, I could see that potentially happening.

I don’t know why, but I have a feeling that EoS Genos will surpass Saitama. Either EoS or like, in an epilogue that takes place 20 years after the end of the series or something.
That strangely feels right. The student surpassing the teacher, even if the teacher was an unwilling/bad one, and the student a cyborg who doesn't really need self-improvement (mentally and through hard work, at least) to get stronger.

AG be laughing in the back.

tho at this point, you'd probably need to sheer AP stomp tatsumaki if you're fighting her without hax

I decided to reread the chapter to see what new powers the characters got. Here's the list (read it carefully because there are many things I'm not sure about):

- Psykorochi gets limited Attack Reflection via taking in and sending Genos's and Drive Knight's blasts back at them (it's different than Orochi's since that's via Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist, which was not what was used to send Genos's and Drive Knight's attacks back at them; though, it could just be a note or an additional description since Orochi already has it), and Natural Weaponry via creating blades to counter Promoted Rook's sword (surprised they don't have it already since spears were created before to stab Tatsumaki's hands).

- Drive Knight gets Fusionism because he was able to fuse with Genos to create the Promoted Rook (I don't know if Genos should get it since wasn't the one who caused the fusion). Speaking of Promoted Rook, could that be a new key for Genos and Drive Knight? It's a new Transformation for at minimum Drive Knight regardless. One more thing about Promoted Rook, could their Lifting Strength (at minimum in this Transformation) be upgraded to Class G since they could clash swords with Psykorochi (Orochi himself has Class G, so it could work), or are we assuming that Psykorochi's Lifting Strength also weakened, and/or is just equally clashing swords not considered enough for an upgrade?

- Atomic Samurai gets a new attack called "Atomic Beeline Slash" which seems to be lots of smaller cuts coalescing into one large slice.

- Did Puri Puri Prisoner use Vibration Dark Angel Rush before? I genuinely cannot remember if it's new or not.

- Is Superalloy Darkshine's Superalloy Missile new? I also can't remember if this was used before.

- Tatsumaki is confirmed to have Telepathy via her talking to Fubuki through it (it was implied she could last chapter since Fubuki could use it and they seemingly had a conversation, but now it's confirmed), and maybe Light Manipulation due to the Monster Association Base glowing green when she started to throw it (it was mentioned in a previous chapter that storm thing created in her fight with Psykorochi glowed green as well). Should she also get Earth Manipulation due to her pulling massive chunks of earth out of the ground, throwing rocks, performing the Base Lift, twisting Z-City, and pulling out the Monster Association Base and turning it into a spear/lance/javelin, or would that be an extension of her Telekinesis? Actually, could turning the Base into a lance/spear/javelin qualify as limited Weapon Creation, or would it also be an extension of her Telekinesis, or would it be nothing besides another Lifting Strength feat?

(What is my obsession with bolding certain things like names and powers, I don't know).

Edit: Puri Puri Prisoner has used Vibration Dark Angel Rush before, @Nullflowerblush reminded me of when.
Psykorochi should also get Weapon Creation for the same reasons as Natural Weaponry.
A. Psykorochi limited attack reflection: yes, Psykorochi weapon creation: yes, Psykorochi Natural Weaponry: yes.
Psykorochi should get Shapeshifting as well, surprised we haven't added that one yet.

B. Drive Knight fusionism: no, not yet, he and Genos seem suspiciously similar with those cores of theirs. Genos might be uniquely compatible with Drive Knight... Kuseno looking suspect over here, Promoted Rook key: yes, Class G lifting Strength: No, I don't think clashing swords is good enough justification for definitive Class G. Psykos has Class G by herself btw.

C. Atomic Samurai beeline slash: yes.

D. Puri Puri Prisoner dark angel vibration rush: Question already answered. However, I still think the dude just sprouted angel wings. Waiting for confirmation he's just being delusional again.

E. Superalloy Darkshine Superalloy Missile: This is a new technique, yep.

F. Tatsumaki Telepathy: yes. Light Manipulation: no, she's just imbuing it with psychic energy imo, light being a side-effect. Earth Manipulation: No, it just seems like really refined TK to me. Weapon Creation: yes, she's imbuing the weapon with her own power, too.
Also, add Tatsumaki Low-High regen negation.

G. Genos Promoted Rook key: I think Genos deserves an "at least 7-B" promoted rook key too.

Last edited:
Now Genos’ keys would look like this:

High 7-C | High 7-C | Low 7-B | 7-B, up to At least High 6-B, likely 6-A with Full Power. High 6-A with the True Spiral Incineration Cannon | At least 7-B

BoS
| Post-G4 | Post-Superfight | Post-Elder Centipede | Promoted Rook
Yep. Should we do the separation crt or the boros crt first?
Tbh I think a CRT for this latest chapter should come before anything, since that should be fairly easy to get through. Then the separation CRT after that.

We don't know the exact weight of the cubes, but considering how it only went about half of it's length into the ground while causing significant cracks throughout it at the distance Saitama dropped it from, pretty god damn heavy. I can't calculate it myself though.

Yep. Should we do the separation crt or the boros crt first?
Well, the separation CRT involves webcomic scaling with Boros, because if we don't scale Boros to the moon jump we get into wonky webcomic scaling with Awakened Garou+Psykorochi. But conversely, it'll be hard to do the Boros CRT until we get a few feats evaluated like the moon jump or Gouketsu (if we get rid of 6-C Geryuganshoop).

So I recommend doing this:

1. CRT for this last chapter (yeah it deserves its own CRT)
2. Separation CRT ignoring Boros
3. Boros CRT, hopefully everything is evaluated by then. CSRC, moon jump, other relevant feats.
Now Genos’ keys would look like this:

High 7-C | High 7-C | Low 7-B | 7-B, up to At least High 6-B, likely 6-A with Full Power. High 6-A with the True Spiral Incineration Cannon | At least 7-B

BoS
| Post-G4 | Post-Superfight | Post-Elder Centipede | Promoted Rook

Tbh I think a CRT for this latest chapter should come before anything, since that should be fairly easy to get through. Then the separation CRT after that.

We don't know the exact weight of the cubes, but considering how it only went about half of it's length into the ground while causing significant cracks throughout it at the distance Saitama dropped it from, pretty god damn heavy. I can't calculate it myself though.
We could calc the size of the crater, find the energy involved, and work backwards with F=MA to find the mass that way. The crater seems to be pretty 9-B and the thing didn't fall far enough to really accelerate, so I imagine it must weigh a couple tons.

Man, there's so much stuff to calc right now but I'm already spending too much time on this thread...
For the latest chapter thread, we should calc A) the explosions deflected by Atomic Samurai and B) the weight of the cube in the way I just described

In any case, it definitely looks like Blast can effortlessly lift multiple tons of weight in one hand. Although I doubt that would surprise anyone.

Ah so we're gonna calculate the moon jump's duration with that. Alright, we should probably gather all the calcs for boros.

We should probably only discuss whether AG scales to MB boros when AG comes out.

Which gouketsu end was chosen?

Also the link for the High 7-A meteaor isn't working

In any case, it definitely looks like Blast can effortlessly lift multiple tons of weight in one hand. Although I doubt that would surprise anyone.
Would it be worth calcing then? It's probably going to be a class 10 feat at best, which is hardly Tiger level and I doubt anyone sane would argue that Blast isn't immensely superior to any tiger level feat in all fields physical.

I feel like it's pretty unnecessary. Everyone that doesn't just downplay OPM or something would argue that Blast's lifting strength is FAR higher than Class 10.

Ah so we're gonna calculate the moon jump's duration with that. Alright, we should probably gather all the calcs for boros.

We should probably only discuss whether AG scales to MB boros when AG comes out.

Which gouketsu end was chosen?

Also the link for the High 7-A meteaor isn't working
1.) Yeah, we should gather all Boros calcs. CSRC recalc, moon jump recalc and if we don't scale Boros to his low 6-B ship, we should calc that explosion he made on his ship.

2.) We should probably hold off on AG scaling until AG shows his abandonment feats, or whenever we get his best feats.

3.) No Gouketsu end was chosen definitively, or at least it hasn't been specified (Spinosaurus just said the math checked out). Hopefully we'll get some clarification soon

I mean, DBZ Goku has Unknown for his lifting strength despite scaling above Kid Goku who's considered at least Class 100, likely higher. Hell, even 23rd Budokai Goku has Unknown despite being on the same profile as Kid Goku. So yeah, if we all already know Blast is far above Class 10, there's no real point in mentioning that on the profile.

I mean, DBZ Goku has Unknown for his lifting strength despite scaling above Kid Goku who's considered at least Class 100, likely higher. Hell, even 23rd Budokai Goku has Unknown despite being on the same profile as Kid Goku. So yeah, if we all already know Blast is far above Class 10, there's no real point in mentioning that on the profile.
Okay, great. It's just a nice little touch then. But those huge explosions from the Psykorochi beam need to be calced though- Usklaverei may be able to do them, I'll get around to them in a week or so if he can't

I'd say all above dragons should logically scale above gouketsu and the meteorite
Well then, we should calc the meteorite as well since it could potentially be High 6-B. I think the Low 6-B calc will apply for Boros though, so his rating won't be effected by Gouketsu's final calc. The first thing we have to do is get the scans translated by a native Japanese speaker: we should put an announcement somewhere in a channel where it will get broad exposure

I hope boros does end up scaling to garou tho. I'm guessing garou would get a feat that's lower than a 100 petatons

@DarthSpiderr

Hey what formula did you use to find the yield of the explosion in your calc of Atomic Samurai's beam split? Using the deflagration calc formula (assuming its a fiery explosion), I did (volume of a sphere with 1233 radius= 7.85*10^9 m3) * 1.311 *13062500, I got a 1.36491826×10^17 joule result, or a 32.6 megaton result for the explosion. 326 megatons if you wanna multiply by ten, which I wouldn't do since the beam was split into larger and smaller sections and we don't know if we're seeing a little beam fragment or a big beam fragment explode

Back