• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does the Hero Association cover that financially? That's kind of messed up if Saitama has to pay for repairs or a new place out of his own pocket.
I mean, Saitama was a squatter, so he wasn't paying anything and was living there illegally.

He does get to live in a big, new, "secure" city created by the Hero Association after the Monster Association arc in the webcomic. He purposely got a smaller room, so Genos can't live with him.

I mean, Saitama was a squatter, so he wasn't paying anything and was living there illegally.

He does get to live in a big, new, "secure" city created by the Hero Association after the Monster Association arc in the webcomic. He purposely got a smaller room, so Genos can't live with him.
Genos a whole stan, bro.

I decided to reread the chapter to see what new powers the characters got. Here's the list (read it carefully because there are many things I'm not sure about):

- Psykorochi gets limited Attack Reflection via taking in and sending Genos's and Drive Knight's blasts back at them (it's different than Orochi's since that's via Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist, which was not what was used to send Genos's and Drive Knight's attacks back at them; though, it could just be a note or an additional description since Orochi already has it), and Natural Weaponry via creating blades to counter Promoted Rook's sword (surprised they don't have it already since spears were created before to stab Tatsumaki's hands).

- Drive Knight gets Fusionism because he was able to fuse with Genos to create the Promoted Rook (I don't know if Genos should get it since wasn't the one who caused the fusion). Speaking of Promoted Rook, could that be a new key for Genos and Drive Knight? It's a new Transformation for at minimum Drive Knight regardless. One more thing about Promoted Rook, could their Lifting Strength (at minimum in this Transformation) be upgraded to Class G since they could clash swords with Psykorochi (Orochi himself has Class G, so it could work), or are we assuming that Psykorochi's Lifting Strength also weakened, and/or is just equally clashing swords not considered enough for an upgrade?

- Atomic Samurai gets a new attack called "Atomic Beeline Slash" which seems to be lots of smaller cuts coalescing into one large slice.

- Did Puri Puri Prisoner use Vibration Dark Angel Rush before? I genuinely cannot remember if it's new or not.

- Is Superalloy Darkshine's Superalloy Missile new? I also can't remember if this was used before.

- Tatsumaki is confirmed to have Telepathy via her talking to Fubuki through it (it was implied she could last chapter since Fubuki could use it and they seemingly had a conversation, but now it's confirmed), and maybe Light Manipulation due to the Monster Association Base glowing green when she started to throw it (it was mentioned in a previous chapter that storm thing created in her fight with Psykorochi glowed green as well). Should she also get Earth Manipulation due to her pulling massive chunks of earth out of the ground, throwing rocks, performing the Base Lift, twisting Z-City, and pulling out the Monster Association Base and turning it into a spear/lance/javelin, or would that be an extension of her Telekinesis? Actually, could turning the Base into a lance/spear/javelin qualify as limited Weapon Creation, or would it also be an extension of her Telekinesis, or would it be nothing besides another Lifting Strength feat?

(What is my obsession with bolding certain things like names and powers, I don't know).

Edit: Puri Puri Prisoner has used Vibration Dark Angel Rush before, @Nullflowerblush reminded me of when.
Psykorochi should also get Weapon Creation for the same reasons as Natural Weaponry.

Last edited:
Tatsumaki can just cleave whatever shapes she wants using her TK, but most objects would crumble. I guess the base is sticking together mostly due to whatever Orochi flesh and blood is left inside. I’m surprised the Cadres survived all this, wherever they are.

Edit: I like how Tatsumaki has gone from tanking a 6-A attack without her barrier, then pulling a Class P lifting feat, then twisted the city alongside with the 6-A character, then created a city sized barrier which a weakened version of that character could not scratch, passed out for a minute, woke up and pulled off ANOTHER class P lifting feat and is about to spear a disaster level Dragon with it.

Her endurance is insane.

Last edited:
I personally think Tatsumaki could stalemate Dormammu until he gets so bored and annoyed by her personality that he strikes a bargain out of desperation.

This website lists him as, like, universal and MFTL+ and the like, but... I don’t buy it. Most of his attacks couldn’t blitz or one-shot Dr Strange, who can’t hold a candle to Tatsumaki.

Should Tank Top Master be upgraded to Massively Hypersonic+ for being able to react to and throw a rock to intercept Psykojet’s beams, then threw more rocks at such rapid fire rate that Psykosjet had to try hard to dodge?

I personally think Tatsumaki could stalemate Dormammu until he gets so bored and annoyed by her personality that he strikes a bargain out of desperation.

This website lists him as, like, universal and MFTL+ and the like, but... I don’t buy it. Most of his attacks couldn’t blitz or one-shot Dr Strange, who can’t hold a candle to Tatsumaki.
Nah, Dormammu could one-shot Strange in the MCU. If you watch the time loop scene aka "Dormammu! I've come to bargain!", you'll see Dormammu killing Strange over and over, even giving him the Smash Ultimate World of Light treatment at one point. He survived because he used the Time Stone to create a time loop to rewind time until Dormammu gave up and accepted his terms.

Tatsumaki can just cleave whatever shapes she wants using her TK, but most objects would crumble. I guess the base is sticking together mostly due to whatever Orochi flesh and blood is left inside. I’m surprised the Cadres survived all this, wherever they are.

Edit: I like how Tatsumaki has gone from tanking a 6-A attack without her barrier, then pulling a Class P lifting feat, then twisted the city alongside with the 6-A character, then created a city sized barrier which a weakened version of that character could not scratch, passed out for a minute, woke up and pulled off ANOTHER class P lifting feat and is about to spear a disaster level Dragon with it.

Her endurance is insane.
Don't forget that Tatsumaki compressed the base together when she twisted it, it's a mass of hardened, solid stone for the most part. The blood may be a factor, but I think it's just that dense that it can hold together like this

There were several attacks Dr Strange deflected and blocked from Dormammu, including spikes, which Strange reacted to, and the giant mouth energy beams. Yes, he died countless times, but among those countless times he was not one shot every time.

It’s a little weird to me that Darkshine’s kick and Puri’s Vibration Angel Rush seemed to do more damage to Orochi than Atomic Beeline Slash and Bang and Bomb’s combo, but maybe I just have poor eyes.

There were several attacks Dr Strange deflected and blocked from Dormammu, including spikes, which Strange reacted to, and the giant mouth energy beams. Yes, he died countless times, but among those countless times he was not one shot every time.
That's fair, but I'm not sure what Tatsumaki could do against Dormammu.

I was thinking about what a Guardian from ZELDA BOTW’s disaster level would be and apparently they’re MULTI-CONTINENTAL AND RELATIVISTIC? HUH??

Also guys, we can establish a minimum for Blast's lifting strength, given how he was holding one of those heavy god cubes like it was a football

Tatsumaki vs the DCEU—?
As for this, currently, Tatsumaki stomps in turns of AP (High 6-A vs High 6-C), but she gets speed-blitzed (High Hypersonic+ vs Relativstic+ with SOL attack speed). She also has lower lifting strength (Class P vs at least Class G, possibly Class Z). She might be out-haxxed by other characters, but I don't know any of them that well. Overall, I have no idea, but that speed difference is huge.

As for this, currently, Tatsumaki stomps in turns of AP (High 6-A vs High 6-C), but she gets speed-blitzed (High Hypersonic+ vs Relativstic+ with SOL attack speed). She also has lower lifting strength (Class P vs at least Class G, possibly Class Z). She might be out-haxxed by other characters, but I don't know any of them that well. Overall, I have no idea, but that speed difference is huge.
I don't think any outhax, iirc. The most haxy character is Enchantress, who gets fodderized by Tatsumaki.

What does everyone expect to happen next chapter?

(Yes, I know I'm jumping the gun a lot on this one).
God sees Tatsumaki's lance and possibly gets angered by this, and thinks about his next course of action.

Psykos may start to regather strength and become a more formidable opponent for the S-Class Heroes.

Saitama sees God and goes "OK" and goes on about his day.

Back