• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm exaggerating a little, it'll probably be a bit longer. But the point being that Murata is really amping up the chapter output these days. It's just been crazy great lately so some excitement is talking here.

But let's Murata releases half chapters every week (so chapters every two weeks), and then we have 8-10 chapters by January in the best of worlds. In this ideal situation, I think that would put us through the cadres fight (assuming it starts 1-2 chapters down) and into Tatsumaki vs GS territory.

Watched the zhoniin stream and it seems that Amai's vision of Blast might be his vision of an ideal hero, that Iaian is prompting with his noble actions. I don't speak Japanese, but a Japanese speaker in the stream said that this was the case. Wonder what the other translations will say.

Watched the zhoniin stream and it seems that Amai's vision of Blast might be his vision of an ideal hero, that Iaian is prompting with his noble actions. I don't speak Japanese, but a Japanese speaker in the stream said that this was the case. Wonder what the other translations will say.
Dont listen to that dumbass , also that wasnt a japanese speaker he said it himself in the chat . Its amai remembring his encounter with blast before

Dont listen to that dumbass , also that wasnt a japanese speaker he said it himself in the chat . Its amai remembring his encounter with blast before
Good to know- even knowing that it's hard to believe that "He" has really shown his face in the middle of the MA arc. This is so crazy- I hope the translation comes out soon.

Last edited:
Since Golden S is scaled to Tatsumaki and Golden S scales to Orochi then are we going to be getting High 6-A Orochi or should there be separate keys for his forms?

ONE's statement implies that Tatsumaki would only have moderate difficulty, and is barely relevant, iirc. I don't think GS scales to Orochi anymore here. Can't remember the specifics though. But Orochi definitely isn't becoming High 6-A.

GS doesn’t scale to Tatsumaki. That statement is as relevant now adays as the statement that Tats and ???Mob are on par with each other.

Of course, anything can change in the future, but Not currently.

Since Golden S is scaled to Tatsumaki and Golden S scales to Orochi then are we going to be getting High 6-A Orochi or should there be separate keys for his forms?
Pretty sure the Golden Sperm/Orochi scaling is getting nuked, judging by the OP.

Has there been any accepted calcs for Genos 7-B? Or any speed calcs for Tatsumaki and such?

I noticed that Blast is wearing some kind of suit. Which reminds me to how Blue talks about having some sort of suit, and that he has to release the limiters on them to unleash his true power, or something along those lines. I'm betting Blast is similar.

Regarding Blast and Blue, it seems to be a similar situation to with Boros in the sense that they have energy-suits that limit their power. One difference between Blue and Boros ( and possibly Blast, I'm not sure) is that McCoy seemed worried about Blue removing his limiters entirely. Maybe Blue using his unrestrained power is dangerous because his body doesn't cope well with 100% raw, undirected output? I don't know if the same will hold true for Blast, who is clearly stronger and better trained, but that's a possibility.

I agree with making webcomic profiles.

The Orochi-GS scaling is pretty exemplary of the webcomic/manga divide and why we need to change the way we do profiles (in many cases). Orochi, a manga exclusive, supposedly scaled to GS, a character we have only seen in the webcomic. The fact that characters like Orochi exist only in the manga is one instance of the diverging plotlines we see in the manga and webcomic -Suiryu is obviously a different character in both continuities. Blast is appearing far earlier in the manga (we should make the picture from this chapter his profile picture by the way: ),
Psykorochi is a thing, and the plots are only likely to diverge further in further in plot and power-scaling.

As for Psykorochi scaling to GS, no GS will not scale on the WoG statement to high 6-A. Orochi and Psykorochi are different characters contextually, and Psykorochi is massively more powerful so if GS scales to OG Orochi he can't scale to Psykorochi. If Orochi was High 6-A in base there would have be no need to give the fusion a power-up from "God" plotwise. If I recall correctly, Murata introduced the scaling to indicate that BS wasn't talking crap when he considered challenging OG Orochi. If he was massively more powerful than Orochi with GS, I feel like BS's questioning of authority would have played out differently

Blast
being revealed at this point in the story...

How long is OPM going to last?
We're not even through the second major saga in the series (First the Introduction Saga up to Boros, then Second the Human Monster Saga up to its final battle), and there are still 3 more sagas to go: 3rd the current webcomic saga, 4th the Robot Saga, and 5th the final saga. And it's been 7 years since the manga began. So at least 10 years more, maybe 15 years.

All of that was just a little bit of energy DK took ... how much energy does he require to actually fully charge then

When was the old manga outline made? I feel like they may have swapped things up since then (if it was planned like 2+ years ago).

When was the old manga outline made? I feel like they may have swapped things up since then (if it was planned like 2+ years ago).
It was a couple years ago, but since the S-Class are gathered and Psykos is about to be defeated and probably defused, it seems to be building up to it.

at the current pace I expect AG to be a mid to late 2021 thing
Just remember that the last 3 years of the manga has only covered 17 Webcomic chapters (55-71).... and there's still 23 to go (72-94). Even if the manga adaption of the webcomic went 2x as fast, there would still be at least 1.5 years til the saga is over, in 2022. Or it could go on to 2023, if a ton more manga original stuff happens. I'd bet on a ton more manga original stuff.

I think this is the best feat we have for webcomic scaling, outside of the CSRC for Saitama and Boros.
Not even webcomic beefcake gets past that?
One's art really grew on me, but i admit it's not very good when it comes to feats.

I see. I question if the true form Orochi stuff will happen now because there's a biomass problem, before I totally was on board, but now Orochi is fighter-jet sized. Unless he does absorb an entire city worth of people (don't think he'll get the chance), he doesn't have the mass to form all those dragons and doesn't seem to have the potency to handle Tatsumaki unless she really starts faltering again. I think Orochi has played his part (weakening Tatsumaki) plotwise and he's nearing his end arcwise. Always could be wrong...

To address a few questions by Phoenks and Swagaroo.

The Genos 7-B Jet Drive Arrow calc hasn't been accepted yet... but it seems like it will as soon as a CRT is allowed. I remember seeing favorable comments on the original blog that recommended further evaluation that never came.

As for Drive Knight, him draining a huge chunk of city makes sense, even if it's just part of his energy. I did a calc that translated megawatt-hours to joules and used New York City as a high-end, and the energy used to power New York every day is 7-C (3.96e+13 joules). In order to produce the explosion he did with his gold form, he'd need citywide levels of energy to support it. If we take him as 7-B (which I believe we are all agreed on) then I think it lines up pretty well

So we would be scaling high-end webcomic feats off Fubuki's Low 7-B feats? Okay, nice.
For lower level webcomic scaling, I think Suiko destroying the robot and Mountain Ape crushing that boulder in the Tatsumaki - Saitama fight might get decent results.

Who scales above Fubuki definitively in the web comic? Tatsumaki, Golden Sperm, Psykos, Rover, Amai Mask (by her own words),
I would assume the cadres in general?

Darkshine scales to the Garou that beat Rover (the scaling is kinda wack but we can't do anything about that.)
As does Flashy Flash and Atomic Samurai according to his dialogue about then.

the cadres absolutely scale above fubuki
I agree they should but sometimes they wouldn't accept something like that. Kinda like how a lot of us don't think Gouketsu is so much stronger than a good chunk of the cast yet there's no concrete scaling that would be acceptable for the site rules.

so im kind of not up to date with all the information. i have a couple questions. why doesn't this new site have any character profiles and when will psykos and tatsu be upgraded to high 6-A?

well fubuki is positive that amai mask is stronger than she is yet fuhrer ugly can damage amai mask. other cadres scale to fuhrer

Content Revision has been banned since we started the forum move and can't be started now until a certain amount of the old wiki (all the profiles, pages) are moved over to this new forum. Once all the necessary pages are moved over, then they will be upgraded, as will almost half the verse. We also have to upgrade Genos, Drive Knight, DO-S and probably some others who scale off of them.

Speaking of the devil... if Drive Knight is 7-B, would Nyan scale? He took shots from Drive Knight's Giant Form and Centaur forms relatively well. I don't think Nyan is a tier below Drive Knight to be honest, it took several attacks to finish him off. He took a hoof, a giant fist, burning damage over time, was stabbed and then took even more intense heat (which is what finally incapacitated him).

Back