• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The 1-A saitama thing already exists, there is the saitama composite.
which tells the web comic, manga and anime, and also video games like free fire (how I hate that game) and games where saitama appears or alludes to his appearance (nobody hero or arena of valor) in fact in arena of valor it was said that saitama is the same as raz, which raz is superior to superman and other characters, who can fight against the gods of Athanor, who can use the power of Athanor, Athanor is a universe where there is the speed force (which is the one hyperdimensional force and is the reason why flash came there) or even exists beyond the phantom zone.
which is a site without dimensions, without space and without time.
and it exists at the same level as bleed, the heaven and the new genesis (the first is an archetypal world and the new genesis has infinite universes and dimensions)
conclusion:
saitama=raz
raz>>>superman,flash,batman,wonderwoman
wonderwoman>the gods of Athanor

the gods of athanor: can use the power of athanor.
Athanor: possesses the speed force and exists beyond the phantom zone.
phantom zone=the bleed, heaven and new genesis

new genesis: it has infinite universes and dimensions
the bleed: it is an archetypal world

which tells the web comic, manga and anime, and also video games like free fire (how I hate that game) and games where saitama appears or alludes to his appearance (nobody hero or arena of valor) in fact in arena of valor it was said that saitama is the same as raz, which raz is superior to superman and other characters, who can fight against the gods of Athanor, who can use the power of Athanor, Athanor is a universe where there is the speed force (which is the one hyperdimensional force and is the reason why flash came there) or even exists beyond the phantom zone.
and it exists at the same level as bleed, the heaven and the new genesis (the first is an archetypal world and the new genesis has infinite universes and dimensions)
conclusion:
saitama=raz

Got any scans for that?

ok
ArenaofValor_SaitamaCosplaySkinRaz-1024x576.jpg

in the story of wonder woman(she is comparable to the gods of athanor)
the energy of athanor
all space-time and universes are connected.
Flash's speed force is a hyperdimensional force that allowed him to go to Athanor.
superman describes the athanor as a place beyond the phantasma zone (this makes sense because for the flash to arrive there he had to use speed force)

One punch man scaling be like: Giant man levels an entire city with 1 swing and then creates a massive crater.
Some grey hair guy: Yeah, I didnt show feats like that so I win. (half monster garou)

Can we make a profile of Composite Saitama here? This is not enough justification of 1-A Saitama. It is more like Low 1-C.
conclusion:
saitama=raz

conclusion:
saitama=raz

I'mma need scans for that, chief

Can we make a profile of Composite Saitama here? This is not enough justification of 1-A Saitama. It is more like Low 1-C.
Athanor beyond the phantom zone is debatable.
if it is that the other thing in batman's story that all universes and dimensions and times are connected is true (which it seems) in itself there is not much context of the characters, but since they are a crossover maybe this counts

Does Saitama even scale to any of that? A lot of those, especially the Flash one seem to very specific cases.

At best, this seems like 2-C, but I dunno this franchise.
saitama scales because raz scales to saitama(in fact if genos and tatsumaki if they are in the game but not saitama)

You guys could make a Saitama Composite profile on a blog and use on Fun and Games, if the battle ends up having enough votes, the opponent will not have it added on his profile but you could add on the Saitama Blog and keep track of who he defeated and who he couldn't

I believe it isn't against the rules

You guys could make a Saitama Composite profile on a blog and use on Fun and Games, if the battle ends up having enough votes, the opponent will not have it added on his profile but you could add on the Saitama Blog and keep track of who he defeated and who he couldn't

I believe it isn't against the rules
I don't understand how that works, that is, you tell me that this would be a different character.
I mean like the sonic thing being different sonics and not a single sonic combined

Back