• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama 1-A upgrade

Alright, Saitama is called the personification of justice here
a49e20ef-40ca-46bc-9a0f-5ae38e5e58e3.jpg

Justice is a platonic concept
fe4a1331-bddf-4d7e-8f71-b1206f959c37.jpg

Thus, Saitama is 1-A. He will also get BDE type 2, Transduality, AE type 1, etc...

Credits to some person on the internal wiki for the scans

Last edited:
Actually, I have to change my opinion... this revision simply isn't accurate. You see, when Garou made that statement Saitama still wasn't exerting himself at all. If he's tier 1-A while not trying, then he's clearly tier High 1-A while actually serious, likely tier 0.

Last edited:
Actually, I have to change my opinion... this revision simply isn't accurate. You see, when Garou made that statement Saitama still wasn't exerting himself at all. If he's tier 1-A while not trying, then he's clearly tier High 1-A while actually serious, likely tier 0.

He should just be straight up High 1-A, since we don't make profiles based on a character's casual strength. If that was the case he would be like 7-A right now.

What the absolute living **** is this downplays???? He should've scale above all character at every instances of the internet

there is a theory from a youtuber that sounds very logical (well 3) 1. saitama couldn't kill the mosquito because he didn't want to destroy his house, if he destroyed his house where he would live (you didn't notice that later he used more force to kill the mosquito girl and destroyed a building, because that would have happened if saitama applied more force) 2. the mosquito was immortal because mosquito girl's mosquitoes were genetically modified 3. saitama when hitting generated wind, which saved the mosquito from dying

Back