• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I realised a mistake on Bang's profile -
(Considered one of the pillars of the Hero world alongside Superalloy Darkshine, even overwhelming him in a sparring match, although he is vastly inferior in raw strength. Ripped through Gums and overpowered Fuhrer Ugly. Shattered Elder Centipede's carapace. Has a friendly rivalry with Atomic Samurai who holds the utmost respect for him, despite refusing to acknowledge those he considers as weak)
Bang literally used Awakening Breath to kick through Gums before proceeding to beat the shit out of Fuhrer Ugly. So those justifications should move to his Awakening Breath key. Should I make a CRT for this?

We agreed to drop a calculation for Boros' CSRC based on lack of evidence and the fact that Orochi's feat completely supplants it.

We agreed to drop a calculation for Boros' CSRC based on lack of evidence and the fact that Orochi's feat completely supplants it.
What about using fragmentation of all mass on the OPM planet and vaporization of all of water?
In my blog I did a big ass shockwave but honestly destruction of everything should work, right?

Should bang have an unknown then city level with water fist thingy?
I know he always uses it but it’s not passive and technically he’s weaker without it.

Bang still obliterates EC and terrifies Fubuki after she heals him. He's City level anyway.

Also, the Awakened Breath in this scene is probably far inferior to the one he used against Garou, but it's worth noting that Fuhrer survived a massive barrage, albeit with heavy damage.

Gums technically got one-shot and Fuhrer Ugly apparently got outclassed too, so I personally think moving those justifications to his Awakening Breath shouldn't be much of an issue. Besides, I also think it is more accurate that way.

I don't think anyone's disagreeing. What I'm saying is that Fuhrer's durability should probably be way higher.

Bang still obliterates EC and terrifies Fubuki after she heals him. He's City level anyway.
Ec refers to Elder Centipede correct?
They only cracked it with their combined technique, which has been shown to be vastly above what they can normally do and they cracked it after a series of punches, not just one.
I believe Fubuki only got scared because they redirected it without her help and they manage to beat Pochi, which ended up being incorrect and they really had no effect on him.
I don’t think that’s enough to allow him to be city level
Also, the Awakened Breath in this scene is probably far inferior to the one he used against Garou, but it's worth noting that Fuhrer survived a massive barrage, albeit with heavy damage.
AB is described as an ability that allows them to tap into their full potential iirc, I’m not sure why that allows them to have varying levels of its their max power..

Things like this usually happen. Characters who are much weaker can survive a beating from someone who is much stronger but with severe injuries. It's not like Bang had to blow Fuhrer Ugly apart anyway.

They only cracked it with their combined technique, which has been shown to be vastly above what they can normally do and they cracked it after a series of punches, not just one.
No, their normal blows were also shown to be cracking the carapace.
I believe Fubuki only got scared because they redirected it without her help and they manage to beat Pochi, which ended up being incorrect and they really had no effect on him.
Fubuki is obviously in awe at his power.
AB is described as an ability that allows them to tap into their full potential iirc, I’m not sure why that allows them to have varying levels of its their max power..
He fights on par with Garou, who blows a hole in VFU right after.

I also don't see why that doesn't mean he wouldn't have varying levels. It could just tap into more and more power depending on how much he uses.

No, their normal blows were also shown to be cracking the carapace.
Isn’t that just them continuing to use the technique? Giving later dialogue kinda implies that they were still using the technique.
“This move” when referring to the attacks they did on it.

After believing they were strong enough to overpower Pochi, which was clearly incorrect.
She states “They defeated it..?”
Clearly scaling them off of a false belief. Later it’s confirmed that they practically had no effect on the doggy and it’s the equivalence of Garou smacking his head into the ground, all while Pochi is weakened.
He fights on par with Garou, who blows a hole in VFU right after.
Makes sense.

Isn’t that just them continuing to use the technique? Giving later dialogue kinda implies that they were still using the technique.
“This move” when referring to the attacks they did on it.
Why would this part of the combo be stronger than normal punches? They're just multitudes of punches.
After believing they were strong enough to overpower Pochi, which was clearly incorrect.
She states “They defeated it..?”
Clearly scaling them off of a false belief. Later it’s confirmed that they practically had no effect on the doggy and it’s the equivalence of Garou smacking his head into the ground, all while Pochi is weakened.
Given that she's also totally surprised at them casually deflecting Rover's attacks, I think it's more like the power they displayed while attacking it.

But I guess we can just agree to disagree here.

We also get dialogue from Bang saying their only option was that technique, which makes no sense if they were capable of replicating the same power of it with their normal attacks.
I believe it’s more accurate to say they were continuing to use the attack, just like they did against Pochi
Edit
They didn’t use that technique against Pochi

Why would this part of the combo be stronger than normal punches? They're just multitudes of punches.
?
Given that she's also totally surprised at them casually deflecting Rover's attacks, I think it's more like the power they displayed while attacking it.
While attacking it they don’t really show anything besides punching him for a little bit.
The only thing impressive here was them casually deflecting his attacks, which only caught her off guard, and then “defeating” Pochi, something she clearly notes on.
It looks like she was scaling them based off of that feat but again, they were clearly wrong.
But I guess we can just agree to disagree here.
Pp

The point of the combo itself was to lure EC in and hit him with so many attacks that the entire carapace shattered. Nothing really suggests a singular punch couldn't harm EC, and EC's blow right after only causes them some pain despite performing this technique that drains their stamina.

In fact, the combo against Rover was confirmed by Murata to be a more powerful technique in general (this was before it was performed, and the writer of the manga is the same person who wrote into the webcomic that it's just a more powerful technique), and it's even less punches. So we can't really say if the EC technique is far superior to them.

Also, why are you responding twice?

Last edited:
The point of the combo itself was to lure EC in and hit him with so many attacks that the entire carapace shattered. Nothing really suggests a singular punch couldn't harm EC, and EC's blow right after only causes them some pain despite performing this technique that drains their stamina.
But they do the same amount of damage as the combined attack does against EC, which we know is VASTLY above their normal powers.
So now I’m confused, using your reasoning would technically allow their normal attacks to scale to their combined attacks via them actually doing more damage which makes no sense.
In fact, the combo against Rover was confirmed by Murata to be more powerful technique in general (this was before it was performed, and the writer of the manga is the same person who wrote into the webcomic that it's just a more powerful technique), and it's even less punches.
Kk. I got the techniques messed up.
Also, why are you responding twice?
Accident

But they do the same amount of damage as the combined attack does against EC, which we know is VASTLY above their normal powers.
No they don't. The two combined punches shatters its entire face and a multitude of its armoured segments. The singular punches don't do anywhere near this damage, but do damage him.
So now I’m confused, using your reasoning would technically allow their normal attacks to scale to their combined attacks via them actually doing more damage which makes no sense.
No, my argument is that even singular punches (look at the number of shockwaves) in this technique can damage EC.

Also, like I said, they withstand a direct hit with little damage after performing this attack. So this is pretty much immaterial.

Last edited:
Seems like routine for certain OPM fans to just reject the possibility that characters who’ve always been holding back may actually be pretty damn strong.

Started with Tatsumaki, then Amai Mask, then Orochi, then Bomb and Bang, now Flashy Flash.

Back