• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
the only reason boros’ got famous is bc anime made him look cool.
nothing about “honor, history or blablabla”

honestly, none really cared about that lol
Well that's just objectively wrong lmao. The anime's impact on Boros was the same for just OPM as a whole. OPM wasn't even a fraction of its popularity before the anime. I personally hadn't heard of it before season 1. It literally shook the entire medium of animation as a whole and cemented itself as a renown part of anime and the genre's it is associated with. Boros being one of the most popular characters of season 1 is no surprise so of course anime fans going into the manga would remember how cool he was. But even to an OG manga reader Boros would stand out. And the notion that his dignity and honor have no impact on his character is straight ignorance. It's literally what makes him a cool villain. He is one of the only guys that didn't look like a clown while getting thrashed by Saitama, in fact ONE intentionally made sure he was to be portrayed in that light.

Well that's just objectively wrong lmao. The anime's impact on Boros was the same for just OPM as a whole. OPM wasn't even a fraction of its popularity before the anime. I personally hadn't heard of it before season 1. It literally shook the entire medium of animation as a whole and cemented itself as a renown part of anime and the genre's it is associated with. Boros being one of the most popular characters of season 1 is no surprise so of course anime fans going into the manga would remember how cool he was. But even to an OG manga reader Boros would stand out. And the notion that his dignity and honor have no impact on his character is straight ignorance. It's literally what makes him a cool villain. He is one of the only guys that didn't look like a clown while getting thrashed by Saitama, in fact ONE intentionally made sure he was to be portrayed in that light.
boros is only that famous because he is strong and well animated.
there’s no secret bro

none really cared about his character or anything like that, he’s completely generic.

9361832-02fe3943-5e2c-41ab-ba9f-d769a2e33947.jpeg

I don't know why but I have the feeling that the next chapter is not going to be what we expect and will probably be a short chapter without a fight.

If void doesn't show up next chapter it'd be the biggest let down in the manga

If Blast can teleport the entire hero association there's no way he can't teleport entire planets. I'm standing on business Murata 🧍‍♂️

I still don't understand that, if God is supposed to be in another dimension, then what was that inside the moon? I mean the spine

This is one of the greatest depictions of scale that I've seen. There is almost no better way to make your characters look small than having them see just a miniscule piece of something, and then the full thing. Look at those around it. Those are stars. Saitama's group are a pinprick of light to God, and the stars are, too. Even Saitama and Garou's clash is probably dwarfed by God here, it's magnificent.

This is one of the greatest depictions of scale that I've seen. There is almost no better way to make your characters look small than having them see just a miniscule piece of something, and then the full thing. Look at those around it. Those are stars. Saitama's group are a pinprick of light to God, and the stars are, too. Even Saitama and Garou's clash is probably dwarfed by God here, it's magnificent.
I feel like with that scale, God is only multi-skyscraper height, not damn near taller than a country like when he's shown on the moon.

Back