• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think it's up to you to convince people that your "common sense" is more correct than their "common sense." If you can't do that, then too bad.
If you think you can reason with those guys, then you clearly haven't been around here. Trust me many others have tried reasoning with them, but nothing gets through their thick head including I, when I still used to be so active here.
Saying people that disagree with you have "low IQ" says more about you than about them tbf
Someone who thinks Metal Bat is faster than Flashy Flash shouldn't be talking. If you think believing those arguments isn't foolish, then that's your problem.

Due to R>F changes they would be immune to anything lower than them, as they'd be treated as fictional entities. They'd only have Acasual 5 if they're Acasual in the Meta-Fictional realm.
I'll have to talk to Ultima about this but 1-As should already have Acausality Type 5 or some other kind of transcendent Acausality by default.

Someone who thinks Metal Bat is faster than Flashy Flash shouldn't be talking. If you think believing those arguments isn't foolish, then that's your problem.
Dude, instead of insulting, if you think it is so obvious, just do a CRT showing all your arguments.

Saying people have low IQ will not change the stats of the profiles here

Due to R>F changes they would be immune to anything lower than them, as they'd be treated as fictional entities. They'd only have Acasual 5 if they're Acasual in the Meta-Fictional realm.
So a character (let's say a god) can have an avatar with Aca 5 but his real self not have it? And what about nonduality? Would the same thing happen?

I mean I understand the logic, but I think it would be even more logical if the character kept his acausality 5 until there is some anti-feat that proves the existence of some kind of meta-causality that encompass that character in the meta-fictional realm.

hey, i know we dont count opm's feat in anime version but do we count ova(special) episodes? because they happened in the manga as well but we dont have their manga version.

Last edited:
hey, i know we dont count opm's feat in anime version but do we count ova(special) episodes? because they happened in the manga as well but we dont have their manga version.
Only canon OVAs are the season 1 ones as we know ONE had direct participation in them but since nothing relevant scaling wise happens in them its pointless to bring up.

Its not double standards you mouthbreather, anime adaptations have always been used to determine vague timeframes that can't be accurately timed in a manga without a direct statement.
It’s literally the text book definition of double standards because none of the feats in anime are 1:1 adaptations of the manga Murata even stated it himself they actually make stuff look better then when he did it meaning a timer applying to a feat that isn’t even the exact same as the manga stays as a timer for that anime feat the fact this site uses it means they have to use everything anime related or it’s double standards

Last edited:
It’s literally the text book definition of double standards because none of the feats in anime are 1:1 adaptations of the manga Murata even stated it himself they actually make stuff look better then when he did it meaning a timer applying to a feat that isn’t even the exact same as the manga stays as a timer for that anime feat the fact this site uses it means they have to use everything anime related or it’s double standards
can you tell me which feats were ruined because of using the frame from the anime here?

can you tell me which feats were ruined because of using the frame from the anime here?
Idk which ones it was but this double standard is wacky they shouldn’t use anime stuff to begin with unless they are going to use it for everything I see no reason why the anime feats and statements wouldn’t apply to the manga in the first place especially when ONE and Murata had heavy involvement in season 1 so everything done in at least season 1 is where they think those characters accurately scale

Season 1 should at minimum apply the seasons that don’t have their involvement like Psykos one is the ones they should be careful of using

Well since our own manga is kinda 💀 right now

Did y'all see MHA finally about to end??? After like 3 years of it "ending this year."

Man, I hope OPM never suffers the same fate as MHA. Being rushed and drawn out at the same time.

Did y'all see MHA finally about to end??? After like 3 years of it "ending this year."

Man, I hope OPM never suffers the same fate as MHA. Being rushed and drawn out at the same time.
Idk, MHA's ending is going pretty well.

God level threats can destroy the Earth going by Blast, CF Garou and Void. So until they reach that threshold they're just Dragons.
Wait, you're misunderstanding me. At no point did I say they were god level threats.

ONE called Orochi and Boros "Dragon or Above" to indicate that they were A) obviously at least dragon level, B) considerably stronger than the norm. If you say that part B puts them on a certain pedestal above 'regular' dragons (whatever that means), that wouldn't necessarily make them comparable as Engine was implying. Boros and Orochi both getting called 'dragon or above' does not mean they are any closer in power than Bakuzan or Gouketsu, or Armored Gorilla and Hundred Eyes Octopus

Thank goodness, it took them long enough. I swear MHA has been "ALMOST OVER!" for ages and yet I keep hearing about new MHA stuff

I just caught up on the OPM manga and I fully got no clue what's happening.
Re-read again then idk, the plot isn't that complicated...

Also use the Cubari page to read the manga and nothing else since other websites are almost never up to date with the redraws

Back