• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
definetely yes, if he was more focused on one punch man, it would be alot better.
Not really honestly...
Manga fans have the Empty Void battle to watch out for (the current chapters are ass but I doubt they will make the Empty Void battle a shitshow considering it's a Godly opponent and Blast's former partner)
Webcomic fans finally got some gourmet shit at last
And anime fans will have the MA Arc (which is peak)

Other than that, ONE has Versus (which so far is good) and Bug Ego which has an interesting premise

i don’t really like that idea.
That’s why ONE’s writing level have been decreasing. He just doesn’t show respect for his fandoms, creating more and more series instead of focusing on one and finishing it. That’s why MOB is a masterpiece, thanks god it’s already finished.
So true, creating more content and overworking yourself means you're a selfish person that doesn't respect fans.

Not really honestly...
Manga fans have the Empty Void battle to watch out for (the current chapters are ass but I doubt they will make the Empty Void battle a shitshow considering it's a Godly opponent and Blast's former partner)
Webcomic fans finally got some gourmet shit at last
And anime fans will have the MA Arc (which is peak)

Other than that, ONE has Versus (which so far is good) and Bug Ego which has an interesting premise
so all we get in one punch is a supposedly cool fight? until there we will keep having trash chapters compared to the webcomic, where one was FOCUSED in opm.

no, i didn’t.
if you can’t handle 2 why 4? its not like as if we dont get 2 WC’s chapters per year LOL
the progress will just keep slowing down.

i don’t really like that idea.
That’s why ONE’s writing level have been decreasing. He just doesn’t show respect for his fandoms, creating more and more series instead of focusing on one and finishing it. That’s why MOB is a masterpiece, thanks god it’s already finished.

“uh he doesnt have to do anything to anyone” if he wants us to keep buying his mangas, yes, he does.
Mob was literally being written and released alongside OPM (during one of the heaviest deviations from the webcomic in the manga, the expanded Hero Hunter Arc and Superfight Arc), the webcomic and like 2-3 oneshots he wrote with Murata. It's a masterpiece because ONE wrote it from the heart not because it was his sole focus 🗿

OPM has most of its future content already laid out, you are making it seem as if ONE writes the plot in between weeks when its not like that at all.

Versus has clearly most of its story planned out already and ONE's workload is just as a writer (and in an extremely low pressure monthly magazine that will not axe him) as the storyboards for Versus are made by Bose not him.

As a mangaka, compared to others, ONE's workload is much, much lesser which is why he can take the luxury to be creative and release new series. You are just wrong.

OPM has most of its future content already laid out, you are making it seem as if ONE writes the plot in between weeks when its not like that at all.
this is literally what happens. a few years ago he literally didnt even know who was stronger between orochi and tatsumaki, neither garou or boros lol

this is literally what happens. a few years ago he literally didnt even know who was stronger between orochi and tatsumaki, neither garou or boros lol
so? A writter can change his mind if he wants to
Garou and Boros is understandable, whether you like it or not, they were both considered top tier characters that forced Saitama to use more than one punch. Its easy to see why such a comparison is even a thing between them, and ONE also said that Boros was the stronger but because of Garou's skills he doesn't know who would win the fight
Also Idk where you got the Orochi and Tatsumaki from

so? A writter can change his mind if he wants to
Garou and Boros is understandable, whether you like it or not, they were both considered top tier characters that forced Saitama to use more than one punch. Its easy to see why such a comparison is even a thing between them, and ONE also said that Boros was the stronger but because of Garou's skills he doesn't know who would win the fight
Also Idk where you got the Orochi and Tatsumaki from
i’ll get you a link later

The manga popularity has certainly decreased, but I'm sure it will rise again and peak in the future years, likely at the end of Neo heroes. This is just how it is, the natural progress of every series, it has its ups and downs and people forget too quickly that it was once one of the most talked about manga in the community and in VS battles. We'll still be tuning on whenever a chapter drops though.

Calling me a clown? That's not very polite.

If you know when Season 3's coming out you have to tell me, because my expectations are not high right now after we've had like 6 anime expo opportunities where people have said "we might get a teaser and release date here!" and nothing has happened.

It's already been a year and half and they're going to spend more than six months on season 3 to ensure it's not like season 2, if production is only just starting we'd be getting it late 2024/25 at the earliest.

Screenshot21.png

ONE seems to be releasing all his bloodlust on Versus and Bug Ego wtf

Back