• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
cI7hZQo.png

4th webcomic chapter this month? STOP it ONE you're literally about to finish the webcomic before Murata finishes the Ninja Village arc

It's going to take a long time to translate but my guess is that McCoy knows Fuzzy has power in the Organization and he's asking him to do something- but his moral weakness and dangerous knowledge has made him a target for everybody on the Organization side of the Neo-Heroes. Metal Bat clearly refused to help him (nice show of superstrength by him btw) and I'm really curious to see what Darkshine said... are those neo-hero recruits about to get cyberized? I'm worried that's the case

Neo Organization is on some illuminati kind of streak right now

They've already turned Jeff Bezos and Nostradamus into robot slaves, imprisoned Metal Bat and threatened to enslave him and now McCoy is probably next, if they care enough to even keep him as a cyborg

Murata animates so well

Murata always does this to women

Looks like the post-child-star phenomena is hitting Peppa Pig hard now that she's grown. Turned a life of crime and questionable fashion choice, it's always sad to see

That aside... I don't want to enjoy this because I know every bit of quality here is energy that could have been invested in the ninja fight, but yeah. Murata's a great animator-- for doing this mostly solo and without a full studio it's insanely high quality. How many other mangakas can do this??

That aside... I don't want to enjoy this because I know every bit of quality here is energy that could have been invested in the ninja fight, but yeah. Murata's a great animator-- for doing this mostly solo and without a full studio it's insanely high quality. How many other mangakas can do this??
That's a silly reason to not enjoy it, Murata doesn't "owe" us anything lol

And he does have a studio, his own and he works with his assistants so their work shouldn't be unrecognized.

That's a silly reason to not enjoy it, Murata doesn't "owe" us anything lol

And he does have a studio, his own and he works with his assistants so their work shouldn't be unrecognized.
It is a silly reason but it would be my reason, I'm trying to illustrate the manga myself but it's rather difficult

Apologies, not what I meant. Can we compare his team to an anime studio like Mappa or Bones? I'm under the impression that Murata's project would be tiny in comparison and that makes the quality here impressive in comparison

At least don't be afraid to accept that women are beautiful, no one is going to blame you for that, just say it,Mierda,it is not that putamente hard to say.
''WOMEN are beutiful''

es como pedirle a alguien que sabe ingles y no sabe español,que se esfuerze a intentar saber español
portuguese and spanish are both latin languages, they’re pretty similar. But i’ve got admit that portuguese is a lit harder so that makes spanish much easier to understand.

Back