• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can we just scale csrc above extreme fa jin garou now
Actually **** it, can we just scale released Boros’ final flash to being relative to cosmic garou’s consecutive normal punches
5 Ways to Show Demonstrated Interest in a College

so basically, Boros actually did scratch Saitama and we've been coping the whole time
not that he scales to saitama directly, but he actually did take some small amount of damage, and did compel saitama to block his attacks
there's a lot more to it, watch the video, it's the best Boros scaling ever.
Also cosmic garou did scratch saitama too and we were coping about it.

If Saitama's best feat in the final arc was to throw a star at infinite speed outside of the universe, that would only give him speed, but his AP wouldn't change?

While it will be said that throwing Jupiter beyond 100 million light-years in 10 seconds is a feat that Cosmic Garou would never perform in his life.

If the final page of OPM was Saitama punching the reader and for some weird reason it somehow crossed into the real world and punched everyone who read the page (the punch is as strong as your average person and will only happen once per person) what would happen to ONE and Murata? Would they go to jail?

If Saitama's best feat in the final arc was to throw a star at infinite speed outside of the universe, that would only give him speed, but his AP wouldn't change?

While it will be said that throwing Jupiter beyond 100 million light-years in 10 seconds is a feat that Cosmic Garou would never perform in his life.
imagine hitting a ball of baisball and make it go to the moon.

with extreme fa jin being nerfed, monster garou being stronger than tatsumaki is extremely debatable

there is also the fact that garou was considered child play to saitama, tatsumaki got acknowledged by him.

Also, being “sent by god to fight the fist who turned against him” means shit and nothing at all, since god-created (boosted) characters varies from 7-b to 4-a.

and high 6-a characters such as sage centipede and evil ocean water wouldnt do shit to saitama, probably was the best god could do without an avatar while sealed.

the confindence scaling in psykosorochi>orochi is pretty much clear and direct since Orochi HIMSELF witnessed Saitama’s strenght, something that did not happen to sage and ocean.

so i pretty much disagree with those characters scaling above psykorochi without having any relation with it

Also, being “sent by god to fight the fist who turned against him” means shit and nothing at all, since god-created (boosted) characters varies from 7-b to 4-a.

and high 6-a characters such as sage centipede and evil ocean water wouldnt do shit to saitama, probably was the best god could do without an avatar while sealed.

the confindence scaling in psykosorochi>orochi is pretty much clear and direct since Orochi HIMSELF witnessed Saitama’s strenght, something that did not happen to sage and ocean.
Okay

with monster garou being insanely stronger than tatsumaki, i could even agree with the current scaling

but with both scaling massively above to the exactly SAME value, i definetely cannot agree with this. Someone who caused Tatsumaki to struggle, even thought she was definely holding back, would never lose to someone who got KO.ed by a massively inferior monster garou.

at minimum in my opinion it should be final form monster garou>=<Tatsumaki >>>Psykosrochi>Monster Garou first form (the speedster one) > Sage centipede.

Also, have in mind that im talking about DESTRUCTIVE POWER ONLY

but wait, removing sage’s scaling would also remove garou’s scaling to orochi??????? Because, Saitama considered Orochi a child and Garou he thought that was the boss

anyways after watching across the spiderverse, I kinda want some kind of OPM multiverse fanfic or something where different people take the role of the one punch man maybe
what would be the canon events in each timeline, I wonder? I mean, there's gotta be the dark matter invasion, the monster association, and maybe the serious table flip
actually, there could be a universe where Boros was born on earth and Saitama was born in space, or maybe one where saitama's an esper or something
endless possibilities.

Back