• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, it's not that strange when you think about it. Saitama never tells the HA his feats, and when HA suddenly realizes what his feats are, they're mostly downplayed. As stated by Dr Bofoi, Hero Association thinks his feats are only contributions: he contributed to defeat the sea King and defeated him once he was very weakened by a S-Class and many A-Class heroes, he contributed to the destruction of the meteor with at least 2-3 S-Classes to help him (and causing several damage), he defeated many non-rated monsters (therefore not a feat), he defeated many non-rated monsters within hero association and helped to defeat Garou, etc.
I remember in the fanfic that I spoke a couple of weeks ago, where DSQ (deep sea queen) explained to tank top girl and jetnice girl (jetnice guy but as a woman) that in reality, she was not weakened, and in reality she was stronger and for long.
and they believed that,because,then again,you are assuming that some random guy defeated a monster that took 2 class S and alot of other classes,with easy,and then defeated by a class C.
why don't assuming that the Class C was strong and not assuming the rest will be weak?there is alot of problems of logic with that.
but principally,the real reason why they downplay saitama is because of his rank,but that same rank was giving do to the score,but that same score is wrong,because it only takes the fact that in the writing exam saitama was like the shit and that is why he is that rank,but they only take the consideration of both things.
if they clearly take the time to investigate and not just do the 50 and 50,then saitama could probably be in rank A,even with his poor level of intelligence.

image.png
Even here that thing chase me?

Ain’t no way someone actually posted these 💀💀
image.png

Saitama: I came to solo this buxa(weak) verse.

Spongebob and Patrick: Please Sandra, don't destroy our town!

Saitama: **** that shit!!

Goku: Hey...leave dude town!!

Goku: [Punches Saitama] Buxa(weak)!!

Patrick(Majin Boo): Okay Gozur, now leave him to me!!

Patrick: Very buxa (weak) affs kkkkkj

Saitama: Help Naldo!!

Goku: He only lives on consoles and warnings kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

image.png

Saitama: I came to solo this buxa(weak) verse.

Spongebob and Patrick: Please Sandra, don't destroy our town!

Saitama: **** that shit!!

Goku: Hey...leave dude town!!

Goku: [Punches Saitama] Buxa(weak)!!

Patrick(Majin Boo): Okay Gozur, now leave him to me!!

Patrick: Very buxa (weak) affs kkkkkj

Saitama: Help Naldo!!

Goku: He only lives on consoles and warnings kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
you really are addicted to it. 🤣

This is what happens when you live only on hyperbole and fallacy
image.png

Naoto Hachiouji: eeeeh?!

Goku: Get ready kid, I came to solo the verse.

Nagatoro: Hey you there! Only I can bully senpai get out!

[Nagatoro punches Goku]

Goku:
But what?

Nagatoro: Can't handle a paranaue? Buxa (weak) too much lol.

Goku: Help Naldo!!!

[Goku explodes]

Goku:
I couldn't stand Nagatoro's Bullying

Nagatoro: Only hyperbole and deceit this Goku kkk

hey,anyone thinks it's ironic that the Hero Association focuses more on making money saving people than saving people regardless of the price.
while precisely what allowed the association to even be an idea, is literally a person deciding to save a child without asking for anything in return,and literraly almost getting killed for that

Hero association is corrupt
Neo Heroes arc has yet to take off (Hope we see Blue soon)

Maybe the manga will make him stronger and give feats

Back