• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Isn't it a little funny how this person uses the distance between the craters even though the angle is completely skewed and could have just used the crater closer to the light constellation instead?

And we let this slide.

What value do you think the recalc would yield?

Not sure about that bro, it should be possible for the hole to be bigger than Tatsumaki's spear, and nerfing the hole would also nerf a bunch of other calcs like Sage Centipede's 6-A feat.

If those other calcs have to be adjusted to, we'd just have to update them.

If those other calcs have to be adjusted to, we'd just have to update them.
What's even the point of having an accepted hole diameter if we can just change it whatever we want? There's nothing wrong with our current values.

What's even the point of having an accepted hole diameter if we can just change it whatever we want? There's nothing wrong with our current values.
Accepting a current value doesn't mean it can't be changed later with new evidence; that's the whole point of revisions.

Hey, how big is the range of plot manipulation? Or is it like conceptual manipulation, it doesn't have a range, but it does have levels.

What do you mean he didn't blitzed them, he literally delivered dozens of kick before they could even block or react.

And these kicks weren't even at his maximum speed, so he was indeed holding back.

What do you mean he didn't blitzed them, he literally delivered dozens of kick before they could even block or react.
Where is it confirmed they couldn’t react?

He only landed 2 kicks before they could reach him, saying he landed dozens is just wrong.
Every single time they’re blitz by Flashy they point it out but after they’re hit by the Flashy Kicks they aren’t concerned by the actual speed.
Plus them not blocking the attack could easily be explained by this.

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzU2MTQzNjM2NzglMkY5MTcyNzE0NDA4NjczMzYyMDIlMkYwMDguanBn

From now on we should have extended discussion (both scaling and calc) for every single feat we use so that we stop having to go back and change the same rating 16 times every week because somebody missed something and inflated this and didn’t use that method and it’s invalid because of x and other nerd stuff

Elder Centipede has an official statement about being drawn 15 metres in thickness in his smaller pre-molt form, and is usually far larger than what's shown here.

Official measurements take precedence, so I disagree with changing the JDA calculation. Notably, his face to teeth ratio also heavily changes even in the scans Virgil provided.
Doesn't that JDA calculation take place post-molting though?

MHA mid tiers like Cementoss are 7-A and OPM high tiers like Platinum Sperm are low 7-B lmao.
I'm glad I don't check this thread anymore you guys will do anything to keep this Verse weak as shit.

MHA mid tiers like Cementoss are 7-A and OPM high tiers like Platinum Sperm are low 7-B lmao.
I'm glad I don't check this thread anymore you guys will do anything to keep this Verse weak as shit.
Platinum Sperm will be scaling to 7-A but yeah, it has been rough.

Brave Giant has a pretty decent feat that could yield 7-B results or even 7-A but no one is calculating it atm.

I don’t think they were afraid of the energy persay but the threat it was to earth. I noticed because after they were sent away from earth they didn’t go after Garou because he wasn’t a threat to the barrier anymore.

Because we're aiming for more level accuracy than we're trying to wank levels. By the way, in the future I plan to test several calculations of MHA and Naruto universe.

Back