• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Honestly the fight’s only just beginning between Tatsumaki and Saitama so there’s that to look forward to.

1. ****...another **** tease...got to wait till the next chapter for the actual fight

2.The Tatsumaki and Saitama hug scene? Just on reddit, the fans are eating that ship bait up...Gods what has OPM become...

3. Was...was that the Saitama unusually thick willpower scene? Cause I didn't see the Webcomic panel of Fubuki explaining it with the picture of Rock Saitama?

4. Bro Murata ain't even trying to hide it anymore. Bruh just straight up drawing naked Fubuki now....he really is a coomer...

5. Seems Saitama still called Fubuki an acquaintance. More shoehorning in of Webcomic lines At least he didn't call her a friend with classic wholesome face. Fubuki looked depressed though lmfao

1. ****...another **** tease...got to wait till the next chapter for the actual fight

2.The Tatsumaki and Saitama hug scene? Just on reddit, the fans are eating that ship bait up...Gods what has OPM become...

3. Was...was that the Saitama unusually thick willpower scene? Cause I didn't see the Webcomic panel of Fubuki explaining it with the picture of Rock Saitama?

4. Bro Murata ain't even trying to hide it anymore. Bruh just straight up drawing naked Fubuki now....he really is a coomer...

5. Seems Saitama still called Fubuki an acquaintance. More shoehorning in of Webcomic lines At least he didn't call her a friend with classic wholesome face. Fubuki looked depressed though lmfao
i need dialogues,not text in japanese

Was...was that the Saitama unusually thick willpower scene? Cause I didn't see the Webcomic panel of Fubuki explaining it with the picture of Rock Saitama?
The original scene doesn't work anymore sense Tornado has never failed to use her TK on anyone in the manga.

Fubuki looked depressed though lmfao
Blizzard legitimately thought Saitama was her friend. Saitama just views her as some random chicken who keeps coming to his house and occasionally gives him food.

Either I just realized this or they just now established it, but is it just me or does esper power pass through things? As in, whatever energy said espers manipulate aren't bound to physics that dictate how solid things work and completely bypass said property. Take agent finger's ability to control something inside fubuki for example, or tats needle, or tatsumaki's attack and saitama being in the way, despite the latter being the target, it simply completely passes through saitama.

It'd be too dumb if telekinesis could not control an object if there is something between the esper and the object in question
Imagine if someone had telekinesis that could only work in a vaccuum, that'd be a pretty useless but novel power I think. You're a planetbuster but only when you're not surrounded by air or any kind of atmosphere and you also can't breath in space

It'd be too dumb if telekinesis could not control an object if there is something between the esper and the object in question
^ this could still work if the tk only functions when the energy can still be blocked by something solid, but is able to travel like a wave and find another way to reach the target.

Kinda different from what im tryna propose. My point completely has it ignore solid altogether

Well the chapter was already translated to spanish and there is no mention of the aura/ki manipulation. It seems that it will have to wait until next chapter.

Saitama no sells Tatsumaki full power while passive

F to people who wanted 4-A Tatsumaki
zF0iiIh.png

Full power according to Fubuki, who thought that Tats’ energy fighting Gyoro Gyoro was greater than anything she’d felt from her before.
Logically we'll see her "full power" when she starts bleeding from her forehead from the stress- or the closest to full power she can do while injured like this

Back