• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

By the way, did anyone ever try to calc the Normal Punch Saitama used on Rover?
p_32.png
Got 75.399513145 kilotons,

Last edited:
Medieval battle shounen, but we are in the future with Halo characters

It looks great! I knew the mc was gonna lose an arm like Iaian

Also it seems the 47 heroes got killed off screen lol

All I'm going to say is that no one has tried calcing the full feat. Because the feat got a big upgrade after the Orochi redraw and the force of the punched created a giant chasm in the MA Base that can be seen here when Saitama is fighting Orochi: 1, 2, 3 and 4. I tried asking it to be calced a few times and I was ignored every time for some reason.
As I recall I got something like low 7-B when I calced the redrawn feat. Probably a way to get it higher... I swore someone calced this because I started to prepare a blog but decided against it after I saw someone else post something
Got 75.399513145 kilotons,
Does this calc account for the fact that the punch evidently created the chasm that leads from Orochi's lair to the surface? It would be at least ten kilometers deep (deep enough for the MA spear to be buried well past the hilt and the spear-tip barely reaches the chamber) something like 20-30 meters wide and maybe 100-200 meters long.

Note that the chasm reaches the surface which is why the moon was able to shine directly into it and that it is not visible in the background before Saitama punches Rover but is visible afterwards. Would also be weird if Orochi had a several hundred meter wide chasm running through the upper levels of the monster association that would be readily accessible to any monster willing to go down it- as well as any human on the surface willing to parachute into the abyss.

metal knight's profile needs some more updates, even more than the stuff I've already done with speed and abilities
how do we scale those security robots? The level 10 ones are featless since saitama just stomped them, but I think there is a statement of the security system being > all of class A

Versus General Discussion Thread:

I mean this is a case where it applies and can't be argued against because those robots beat 2 Demon level threats simultaneously and under a Genius character, if he says the robot are way above the capabilities of an A Class it can't be a lie

Does this calc account for the fact that the punch evidently created the chasm that leads from Orochi's lair to the surface? It would be at least ten kilometers deep (deep enough for the MA spear to be buried well past the hilt and the spear-tip barely reaches the chamber) something like 20-30 meters wide and maybe 100-200 meters long.
I used 8 kilometers, as thats how deep underground average magma chambers are.

I also used 70% hollowness.

No one is ignoring it? I'm literally calcing it.
ik ure not, it’s obvious
im talking about the others
the boy had to text it TWICE so he could have some attention, if were not talking about shit boros, tatsumaki, garou or saitama we get really ignored here its sad

why do you think tatsumaki doesnt have celular manipulation even thought she damaged psykorochi in a celular level?
because she damaged her so hard that even the cells got damaged, it's simple, basic logic

this is what ap difference does
Taking any damage hurts our cells lmao, it's what you're made of. It's like saying cutting someone with a knife is molecular manipulation because you are separating a substance.
It looks great! I knew the mc was gonna lose an arm like Iaian

Also it seems the 47 heroes got killed off screen lol
Do you know if there are any translations online?

Interesting thread. I'm not sure about the AP difference though since Garou isn't allowed to just copy and win like that.

Savage Hulk's Galaxy key should be 98.3 zettafoe, scaling from Thor's universal earthquake, right? I didn't see a specific number but since he's galaxy level I figure it's magnitude 6

Garou only upscales from 0.036 Zettafoe so it'll take lots of reactive evolution to deal damage if he avoids being atomized via a thunderclap in the first few minutes

Savage Hulk's Galaxy key should be 98.3 zettafoe, scaling from Thor's universal earthquake, right? I didn't see a specific number but since he's galaxy level I figure it's magnitude 6
I think it's just baseline Galaxy level. The standard for shaking the universe is magnitude 4, aka Multi-Solar System level. The feat is just used as additional support for Galaxy level

Isn't the Marvel Universe a lot bigger than ours?
Yup. It has a radius of 1 trillion years at the very least

Back