• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed is equal
Savage Hulk is being used
Fight takes place in the wall
Hulk is 3-C and Garou is 4-A

Hulk:
Garou:
Icon:
FauLZiXWIAoTCkT.jpg:large
main-qimg-cabd80e37ff7e9ad09d8bae3a51e1096-lq

Last edited:
Hulk needs one hit to win (at least with the current standards) but Garou is far more skilled. Either he dodges Hulk until they are at the same level or BFRs him right at the beginning. Voting for Garou

Hulk needs one hit to win (at least with the current standards) but Garou is far more skilled. Either he dodges Hulk until they are at the same level or BFRs him right at the beginning. Voting for Garou
Garou copies his power and speed

The most important question here is AP and reactive evolution, Garou's abilities would grant him the win if he's comparable in AP but we're starting with a tier-difference in AP so...

Where does hulk scale? I see that his 3-C key scales to Thor, who seems to be there via shaking the universe but I can't get a precise number on it.

Peak Garou should upscale considerably from 0.036 Zettafoe (1/2 serious punch2)

But that'd be going up against a minimum of 10.53 zettafoe, baseline galaxy level, or more likely 98.3 Zettafoe since that's the value of a universal magnitude 6 'spacequake'.

Either way it'd be a 292X AP difference or a 2,730X AP difference.

If Garou is not allowed to copy Hulk but allowed reactive evolution at the rate we saw him grow (0.02E^0.5X Timestap 8:00) against Saitama, it would take him 9.59=X to make up for a 292X difference and 11.824 = X to make up for a 2,730X AP difference. This being the most generous scenario, since that particular rate of growth could simply come from copying Saitama or be due to the extreme strain from repeatedly slapped by someone with multiple time his AP.

If Garou is not allowed to copy Hulk or a similar rate of growth, he would have to spend a very long time fighting Hulk before he could actually hurt him. Once AP is comparable, it becomes a question of Hulks rage amp. How much would it take to amp him up to low multiverse level? If Garou actually hurting him at Galaxy level would trigger that it's a no-negotiation game over situation. If it probably wouldn't I give to Garou...

In conclusion...
1. If copy + exponential growth chart are not allowed = 100% Hulk win
2. If copy is not allowed but growth chart is, 292X starting AP difference = 75% Garou win (Garou has a fair chance given the skill/intellect difference +mobility)
3. If copy is not allowed but growth chart is, 2,730X starting AP difference = 99.9% Hulk win (thunderclaps could nearly atomize Garou near the start)
4. If copy is not allowed but growth chart is, Hulk can go multiversal = 100% Hulk win

Okay, I was told that Garou scales to the full 0.067 Zettafoe serious punch calc and if Savage Hulk would be just baseline galaxy level, that's a X136 difference in AP.

I'm leaning towards Garou given the difference in skill/manuevarability rate of growth-- again, using the 0.02E^0.5X rate if that's allowed.

Bump.

We need input from Marvel Experts on how Hulk's rage amp is going to work here and any other relevant abilities he may have. Trying to find the marvel comics thread here

I don't know anything from the comics but wouldn't Garou's martial arts, especially how he would be dodging and deflecting attacks most of the time, annoy Hulk, therefore angering him?

I don't know anything from the comics but wouldn't Garou's martial arts, especially how he would be dodging and deflecting attacks most of the time, annoy Hulk, therefore angering him?
Yes, but I'm not sure if just dodging would annoy him enough to amp him further. He's already amped up to galaxy level which means he's starting pretty mad.

Can someone either post this match-up in the marvel comics general discussion or pass me a link? 😅

We definitely need their input on this one

This is the Marvel Comics discussion thread.
Thank you for posting this.

Can anyone confirm that this version of hulk scales to baseline galaxy level?

If so it'd be a 146X AP difference, but given how much more mobile Garou is and the enormous skill difference I don't think Hulk would be able to hit Garou with speed equalized. Garou could avoid ground and shockwave based attacks as easily as thrown punches and his strength would be growing by the microsecond.

Garou would reach Hulk's level after the MFTL equivalent of a 'couple minutes' . How do Hulk's rage amps come into play if Garou starts harming him? What would it take to make Hulk go up to Multiversal?

I am voting for Hulk. Better AP and lifting strength. Along with his rage power, he also has adaptation and reactive evolution. Hulk has a way of surprising someone. If he can punch time then I think he can beat Garou. His rage factor is the problem. He will continue to get powerful and faster. Currently hulk has developed Optic blast and energy manipulation.

I am voting for Hulk. Better AP and lifting strength. Along with his rage power, he also has adaptation and reactive evolution. Hulk has a way of surprising someone. If he can punch time then I think he can beat Garou. His rage factor is the problem. He will continue to get powerful and faster. Currently hulk has developed Optic blast and energy manipulation.
No BFR and Haxs because he has resisted those in the past. If he couldn't copy Saitama powers to if fullest then I don't see how he can copy Hulk's powers. And he definitely needs to copy his regenerative power and his green door kind of immortality. Definitely Garou can't use the green door.

Last edited:
What triggers the rage power and reactive evolution? Surely taking damage and whatnot, but would Garou just dodging Hulk be enough to trigger it?

No BFR and Haxs because he has resisted those in the past. If he couldn't copy Saitama powers to if fullest then I don't see how he can copy Hulk's powers. And he definitely needs to copy his regenerative power and his green door kind of immortality. Definitely Garou can't use the green door.
Hulk rage empowerment works depending on Him. He can fight an opponent at base if the opponent is weak or if he has no idea that his opponent is stronger than him and will get stronger if the opponent can also get stronger or will get stronger if he is overpowered by his opponent.
Like we have seen sometimes when an object will be strong for him to break, he will be struggling at first but while break the object if he gets mad a little or someone else made him mad. It just work if Hulk wants to since it is Known that despite his nature, HULK HOLDS BACK.

Garou lost against Saitama not because he couldn't copy his power, in fact he could and nothing implies otherwise. But because he couldn't keep up with his AD, by the time he copied his AP Saitama had already surpassed him again there isn't a moment where he hit a "cap" and couldn't copy anymore, he just got defeated.

I mean, if Hulk keeps missing, he's likely to lose his temper real quick. Hulk is a character that's very easy to piss off for even small things.
Does he not need to already be considerably pissed off to be at galaxy level? Like shouldn't he be pretty mad to begin with? Would Garou being annoying be enough to change that?

If it is how much does it take for him to jump up to multiversal?

Anyway since that dumbass rule exists Garou just gets stomped here, he can't grow past 4-A with adaptation either apparently. Not to mention Hulk has busted regeneration that just completely counters Garou's dura neg and can just choose to revive if he somehow gets killed.

Anyway Garou not copying above 4-A is the dumbest restriction on this wiki. The gap between 5-A/High 4-C and 4-A is massive and Garou copied it instantly without issue, saying he can't copy above 4-A is just disingenuous.
the worst part is that Garou, before he continued to get stronger while fighting Saitama mind you, was only like 9x away from being baseline Galaxy level. And since then there was a graph showing he’s gotten stronger, but still can’t get past 4A even with his copy ability.

He’s actually trapped in 4A hell.

Hulk both have Rage empowerment, Reactive evolution, regenerative power, Immortality, Adaptation and resistance to haxs.

Does he not need to already be considerably pissed off to be at galaxy level? Like shouldn't he be pretty mad to begin with? Would Garou being annoying be enough to change that?

If it is how much does it take for him to jump up to multiversal?
Like I said it depends on how Hulk wants to get powerful.
Hulk rage empowerment works depending on Him. He can fight an opponent at base if the opponent is weak or if he has no idea that his opponent is stronger than him and will get stronger if the opponent can also get stronger or will get stronger if he is overpowered by his opponent.
Like we have seen sometimes when an object will be strong for him to break, he will be struggling at first but while break the object if he gets mad a little or someone else made him mad. It just work if Hulk wants to since it is Known that despite his nature, HULK HOLDS BACK.

Like I said it depends on how Hulk wants to get powerful.
I see, thank you.

Garou would be starting out much weaker than Hulk and that means Hulk wouldn't need to rage amp for a while. How fast will Hulk's strength increase when he decides to amp? He'll definitely do that when Garou starts hurting him and he can't hit Garou

I feel like getting skill stomped by a dude dodging everything you do is a good way to get very angry.
And considering how much The Bulk grows in power and speed ( on top of the AP difference he already starts with ) soon enough Garou will get clapped by a punch or a shockwave.
The Hulk FRA if it's not a stomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back