• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
unknown.png

Hello their traveler. I see you and others are debating on tiers and scalings.
Take a rest from debating and vibe with rover.
Rover is good boy

New calc where I found the fragmentation value per cubic meter of Boros' ship (instead of just multiplying the volume like MARVEL Future Fight Gamer) puts his released form at 38.9 Exatons. (Haven't posted it yet. Might or might not) ☠️
I want to see that

I mean, Darkshine refers to well, his dark shine since he uses tanning oil lol

Also you have to reach to think the "durable gorilla" line was intended to be read as racist

I mean, Darkshine refers to well, his dark shine since he uses tanning oil lol

Also you have to reach to think the "durable gorilla" line was intended to be read as racist
Reach... do you think if darkshine was white, they'd call him that?

That aside

I remember seeing a picture of saitama reading a 18+ magazine, am i remembering wrong or does the panel exist?

Do you people realize that darkshine is a white guy who makes his entire hero name and personality around having dark skin
I mean come on
Wait wtf. Bro that's ****** up. I just assumed that he's African. Guess that explains his pale skin color as a kid, but I just kind of thought it was an art mistake or meant to contrast with his darker, shinier current physique.

I could accept the Black Sperm's racist comment because, well, he's the villain. He can say whatever racist shit he wants because in the end, I'm supposed to hate his guts and view him as irredeemable. (Not that I think villains should be saying racist things regardless, I just think that's excusable in this one instance.)

I'm heavily conflicted now. I kind of was put off when Atomic Samurai said the F slur, but it was like half a decade ago and AS is an asshat so I ignored it, but like, it's pretty hard to overlook this.

His name is a reflection of his hero name. He has dark skin that shines. So they call him darkshine. Try not to look too deep into it.

I'm heavily conflicted now. I kind of was put off when Atomic Samurai said the F slur, but it was like half a decade ago and AS is an asshat so I ignored it, but like, it's pretty hard to overlook this.
When did he say it?

His name is a reflection of his hero name. He has dark skin that shines. So they call him darkshine. Try not to look too deep into it.
Can't really not look deep into it with all the implications tbh

But yeah, not the first Japanese product to have such a thing

Look at dragon ball

by the way, saitama's post training key should just be "at least ftl" since he mftl+ feat happened after his AD amp. and ftl garou and blast were able to react to him

Back