• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
what boros is, is meaningless.
he is weaker even than base orochi.
If Psykorochi is mentioned as Dragon, then OBVIOUSLY Boros is gonna be dragon aswell since he's much weaker.

but still, i dont even remember ONE talking about psykorochi's disaster level, the only statement was that "blast will be a liar if he wont come to fight someone who lift the ocean" which implies god-level disaster, maybe?
Wait we have a WOG statement that Boros is Dragon +, and Psykosorochi is only dragon level, that does mean Boros upscales.
They has the same face but his shorter hair and blue skin makes him less attractive
Idk I think with the right shade of blue + his red eyes it makes him more attractive.

Edit: Replying messed up my reply.

Promoted Rook is a fusion of sorts of Drive Knight and Genos, it wasn't as powerful or could last long because Genos had already used his 10 Second Mode.

Considering they can fuse it can be assumed that if Genos didn't use his 10 second mode beforehand he could use it while fused with Drive knight.

???? Boros is literally in the process of a 5-B upgrade right now and it's getting staff approval lol
yes, since 2015. This aint happening.
Wait we have a WOG statement that Boros is Dragon +, and Psykosorochi is only dragon level, that does mean Boros upscales.
no, boros is not even stated to be above orochi, imagine psykorochi.

How do you know that? Where is it stated? They at least would scale above Orochi.
it needs to be stated? she's literally the STRONGEST dragon in the series, literally the peak from her tier, her feats and statements are enough. Even much weaker character such as Sage centipede gets the "dragon or higher" or "unknown" so it's meaningless, the omnipresent narrator never stated her disaster level, but she stated her objective to fuse with the planet, to be god's representative.

Promoted Rook is a fusion of sorts of Drive Knight and Genos, it wasn't as powerful or could last long because Genos had already used his 10 Second Mode.

Considering they can fuse it can be assumed that if Genos didn't use his 10 second mode beforehand he could use it while fused with Drive knight.
true
but metal knight with prep stomps fiction
in seriousness, it looks like he has a shit ton of drones
who knows how many times over he could have a brave giant, and he'd probably have a stronger one too
his main drone is kinda fodder but from what we know of his arsenal, especially because of child emperor's statement, I'd say he realistically is probably at least gotta be above the other robots with prep, esp since he seems to be more advanced than doctor kuseno, and is seen as a threat by drive knight

by the way doesn't collapsing star roaring cannon literally have a value above gaia cannon
coomander lied
i never lied about it.
the case is that=
CSRC 10 exatons= boros' entire life force focused in one attack.
Gaia cannon 5 exatons= the energy needed just to CHARGE the attack.
And psykorochi is passively, CASUALLY much stronger than Gaia Cannon, which means that CSRC is the ONLY way that boros have to hurt her, and she can easily tank it.

being 2x stronger than your opponent's durability that thas a good regeneration and a god-like stamina is SHIT.
psykorochi tanks it like nothing.

true
but metal knight with prep stomps fiction
in seriousness, it looks like he has a shit ton of drones
who knows how many times over he could have a brave giant, and he'd probably have a stronger one too
his main drone is kinda fodder but from what we know of his arsenal, especially because of child emperor's statement, I'd say he realistically is probably at least gotta be above the other robots with prep, esp since he seems to be more advanced than doctor kuseno, and is seen as a threat by drive knight
No feats and a shaky statement from Child Emperor isn't enough for anything.

Metal Knight at most scales above Elder Centipede with prep time.

Zinne, theres alot of CRTS being approved, discussed, rejected, so try to not troll using CRTS, this may divide staff's attention and you can get banned iirc.
not as if i would matter tbh.
honestly, bro, you're acting just like a teenager.

i never lied about it.
the case is that=
CSRC 10 exatons= boros' entire life force focused in one attack.
Gaia cannon 5 exatons= the energy needed just to CHARGE the attack.
And psykorochi is passively, CASUALLY much stronger than Gaia Cannon, which means that CSRC is the ONLY way that boros have to hurt her, and she can easily tank it.
boros literally said "your power is similar to that of blast, saitama. I will be back in the future with millions of times my strength, to create a portal to deflect your full power attack"
we clearly see boros holding back the sp^2, meaning he directly scales to 4-A and making him far superior to tatsumaki

worst case scenario, his true-godly regen gives him the ability to outlast tats forever

Me whenever I see Boros, Tatsumaki and/or Psykorochi debates on this thread:
oh-shut-up-michael-groth.gif

It's funny how Psykos has better chances against early DBZ than Tatsumaki
just because of stamina and regeneration tbh..
but anyway, tatsumaki when buffed to low-5b is gonna violate saiyan saga with her massive lifting strenght superiority

Last edited:
there are 5 creatures who can defeat anything
1. King with maximum output engine
2. Watchdog man at full power
3. Boros in his almost a real fight key
4. garou post-adaptsGG
5. Metal knight with prep
honorable mention: Orchi with the gay cannon or whatever

Back