• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
tatsumaki's has been always represented as a witch by murata, so i'm definetely expecting her to have soul manipulation, and this will make things even worse for bleach since saitama is obviously gonna resist her with eass

Saitama straight up says he's strong.
And Monster Garou (before cosmic) wasn't deemed as anything impressive but his feat still outstrip almost everything else in the entire series.

I honestly don't get why we still use this as a reasoning to scale characters. Not only was it clearly meant to portray Boros was the greatest fighter Saitama faced at the time (when he told Genos this specifically, for example) but Saitama was explicitly stated to not even need to try which means that kind of thing is purely subjective.

just noticed that bleach is bak to low 2-c
Bleach was awesome, but I'm glad I'm not a Bleach fan. It would have been annoying being a part of a verse that filp flops between stats like that.

And Monster Garou (before cosmic) wasn't deemed as anything impressive but his feat still outstrip almost everything else in the entire series.

I honestly don't get why we still use this as a reasoning to scale characters. Not only was it clearly meant to portray Boros was the greatest fighter Saitama faced at the time (when he told Genos this specifically, for example) but Saitama was explicitly stated to not even need to try which means that kind of thing is purely subjective.
I’d agree with you if not for the possibility of boros being the strongest of his race meaning he’s stronger than one of the guys who redirected the serious punch^2, which would put him far above monster Garou but around blast who’s below Garou and below Saitama

wow,god win a fight,with out even fighting,in another wiki,there is a god profile(No characters stats and profiles)where god won without even having fought in the manga

Some last-minute thoughts about the upcoming chapter. I don't expect something action-packed and this will probably be the end of the saga. But the name of the last chapter, Awakening of "Gods", might be hinting at something similar to "Squared" and there is also the fact that Garou isn't redeemed in this timeline. Since Saitama seemingly lost his memories the fight continuing isn't impossible. That's basically throwing the last few chapters into the trash though.

I’d agree with you if not for the possibility of boros being the strongest of his race meaning he’s stronger than one of the guys who redirected the serious punch^2, which would put him far above monster Garou but around blast who’s below Garou and below Saitama
boros prob doesnt even know about the existence of boris, so nah....

Last edited:
No reason to assume this, considering he seems to know about all of his other race members despite none of them being present until Boris
It’s an assumption to say he knows them, either way, the scaling doesn’t work anyway you put it. There’s no evidence he knows of the existence of an alien that exist in a different dimension than his.

Actually something i thought. If boros was the strongest enemy saitama faced at the time then, shouldnt he scale above tatsumaki if during training saitama already faced and pretty much scales to them?

Actually something i thought. If boros was the strongest enemy saitama faced at the time then, shouldnt he scale above tatsumaki if during training saitama already faced and pretty much scales to them?
During Training Saitama only possibly scales above Tatsumaki. Plus it wasn't really a "fight", especially in Saitama's perspective but I do see where you're coming from, since During Training Saitama didn't even seem to give a shit about Tatsumaki's strength

Last edited:
Back