• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Want to kill garou* and "the RE" i want to add it but the TL ain't out yet and tbh i was supposed to say better reader instead of debater but i don't wanted these ******* to bomber my notifications

I didn't expect that what I said earlier where there would be a character possessing the ability to "restorate" would appear, though it's not entirely true.

So hypothetically, God could touch you then drain your life force right after. In a vs battle
And given that God can create illusions to trick a person even without personally knowing them, it's actually a pretty viable wincon.

Also, for translations, last chapter took like, 7 and a half hours, and that was not only considerably shorter than this chapter, but had much less dialogue, as well.

This chapter will probably take over 8 hours, maybe even around 10. Still, we're definitely getting it today.

What a great argument, we can only see nine galaxies from our Solar System with the naked eye, my guy. Can you DECISIVELY prove that the star-like dots aren't stars? No? Then the feat is 4-A.*
I mean your own argument includes that galaxies are visible to us with the naked eye. And in the page itself we can see notably and discernibly bigger and brighter dots than regular stars which like I said is how one can see galaxies.

I’m just saying there’s an argument to be had. I think I agree with Phoenks’ proposal of using the distance between the closest galaxy rather than the star with the naked eye for the calc.

What a great argument, we can only see nine galaxies from our Solar System with the naked eye, my guy. Can you DECISIVELY prove that the star-like dots aren't stars? No? Then the feat is 4-A.*
And you think that panel's view is from our solar system and naked eyes? There is a clear difference between the view of the previous chapter and this one. This panel looks more like galaxies to me.

Going from getting matched by your opponent to yawning off their attacks in such a short time is pretty broken, can Goku even do that?

Going from getting matched by your opponent to yawning off their attacks in such a short time is pretty broken, can Goku even do that?
Not that I know of. Saiyan's power amps are a lot more mild in comparison to OPM stuff. Disregarding the sudden form gaining and multipliers

I will always be astounded by how awful OPM fans are at reading between the lines. Their comprehension skills are non-existent. They give the worst takes ever. Even without the goddamn translations, there's a freaking chart that makes it as clear as day that Saitama grows massively in power. Garou DID reach Saitama's level of power with Mode: Saitama and for a brief moment they were equals, but Saitama quickly grew in power and it's likely that Garou's "Mode" ability can't copy Saitama's insane growth rate. But some idiot fans are saying that Saitama was just holding back this entire time and could've one-shot him from the start. I swear OPM fans are the ******* worst

going from base form to super saiyan god can do that technically, given how massive the difference between that and ssj3 was, going from getting giga stomped as a tier 4 to universe buster at 3-A
it's just that the writers tend to forget how insane the increase is, represented by stuff like ssj2 being able to move Jiren's head to ssg not even moving his finger

I will always be astounded by how awful OPM fans are at reading between the lines. Their comprehension skills are non-existent. They give the worst takes ever. Even without the goddamn translations, there's a freaking chart that makes it as clear as day that Saitama grows massively in power. Garou DID reach Saitama's level of power with Mode: Saitama and for a brief moment they were equals, but Saitama quickly grew in power and it's likely that Garou's "Mode" ability can't copy Saitama's insane growth rate. But some idiot fans are saying that Saitama was just holding back this entire time and could've one-shot him from the start. I swear OPM fans are the ******* worst
you kinda contradicted yourself here funny enough, since you haven't even considered that garou's copy is dependant entirely on how much of his true power saitama is using, which is the entire reason he killed genos
so had he blitzed garou before he copied him and gone full power from the start, garou and the planet would've been one shot

My top characters are as follow.

1. God (dude is obviously far stronger than Saitama)

2. Saitama (post garou fight)
(he is obviously going to get much stronger with his active evolution shit)

3. Garou (Its obvious)

4. Blast (I think he will be far stronger later on and move up a tier, but as of now, the power he showed is below Garou at his peak)

5,6,7 (Blast teammates)

8. Tatsumaki

9. Psykorochi

10. Boros

I don’t have any problem putting Boros below Tats and psykos, and the only reason I put Boros above orochi is to give him the benefit of the doubt, but the saitama that fought orochi would have beating boros just as effortlessly. He isn’t a measurement stick anymore.

My top 10:

0. King and Mumen Rider

1. GOD

2. Saitama

3. Awakened Garou: Cosmic Fear Mode

4. Blast

5. Blast's buddies

6. Meteoric Burst Boros

7. ??? Mode Tatsumaki

8. Psykos Orochi

9. Blue Dragon Genos

10. Orochi

Honorable Mentions ( just made it short of the list )

• Sage Centipede
  • Evil Ocean Water
  • Fighting Spirit-Resonance Metal Bat

1. God
2. Saitama
3. Awakened Garou
4. Blast
5. Peak Monster Garou
6. Tatsumaki
7. Boros
8. Psychorochi
9. 10 Second Genos / Orochi
10. Evil Ocean Water / Sage Centipede

Isn't this the same wanker dude from this thread 💀

image.png

you kinda contradicted yourself here funny enough, since you haven't even considered that garou's copy is dependant entirely on how much of his true power saitama is using, which is the entire reason he killed genos
so had he blitzed garou before he copied him and gone full power from the start, garou and the planet would've been one shot
Saitama was literally spamming Serious Punches at Garou before Garou even copied him. And while Garou was being overwhelmed, he absolutely was tanking the Serious Punches. Saitama before his massive power boost was not strong enough to one shot Cosmic Garou. Period. Logical thinking and OPM fans are like oil and water. They hate each other.

Not without transformations. Saiyan's can grow rapidly during combat, but without literally visible power-ups, not usually enough to start stomping their opponent.

This is the powerscaling between Garou and Saitama.

Casual Saitama before exponential growth=Cosmic Garou (without Mode: Saitama)

Serious Saitama before exponential growth>>Cosmic Garou (without Mode: Saitama)

Serious Saitama before exponential growth=Cosmic Garou (WITH Mode: Saitama)

Casual Saitama with exponential growth>>>>>>>>>Cosmic Garou (WITH Mode: Saitama)

This is fax. DEAL WITH IT

Saitama was literally spamming Serious Punches at Garou before Garou even copied him. And while Garou was being overwhelmed, he absolutely was tanking the Serious Punches. Saitama before his massive power boost was not strong enough to one shot Cosmic Garou. Period. Logical thinking and OPM fans are like oil and water. They hate each other.
Ignore that user. Nothing they say is taken seriously anyways.

Back