• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The recent 4-A or 3-C One-Punch Man feat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
@Executor_N0 @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Mr._Bambu @Therefir @DMUA @DemonGodMitchAubin @Jasonsith @Wokistan @Armorchompy @Migue79 @Psychomaster35 @CloverDragon03 @KLOL506 @Dark-Carioca @AbaddonTheDisappointment @Aguywhodoesthings @Zamasu_Chan

Hello.

Since the comment section of the following blog has turned into a disordered mess, with several suggested calculations for the feat, and this is a very prominent upgrade for a very popular series, I would appreciate if our calc group members could reach a consensus regarding which of the calculations that should be used, or if another type of calculation for the feat should be used instead.

Honestly this thread shouldn't have been made until the next chapter arrived. Hell, I'd argue it shouldn't have been made even then, as there was a consensus in the OPM general discussion thread that no revisions should take place until the entire arc is over and Garou whimpered away after his loss to Saitama.

Okay. I likely made a bad judgement call then. My apologies.

So ye, thread should likely be closed, a proper thread will be made by the verse experts when the time is right.

@Executor_N0 @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Mr._Bambu @Therefir @DMUA @DemonGodMitchAubin @Jasonsith @Wokistan @Armorchompy @Migue79 @Psychomaster35 @CloverDragon03 @KLOL506 @Dark-Carioca @AbaddonTheDisappointment @Aguywhodoesthings @Zamasu_Chan

Hello.

Since the comment section of the following blog has turned into a disordered mess, with several suggested calculations for the feat, and this is a very prominent upgrade for a very popular series, I would appreciate if our calc group members could reach a consensus regarding which of the calculations that should be used, or if another type of calculation for the feat should be used instead.

I have another end I want to use.

So are any of you willing to evaluate the following calculations for other recent Saitama feats in the meantime?
They're (mostly) acceptable in theory. It's mostly about what end to use. Though personally without an actual galaxy shot I'm against any Tier 3 ratings. Especially the Neutron star one since that quickly runs into issues regarding assumptions and using the incorrect GBE formula.

All of it needs to be placed in a VSB wiki blog post first.

He seems to have given permission to post his work on the site, since he is currently banned and can't do so himself.

Obligatory not a calc-group member but just getting this out there-

Regardless of how one gets the size of the punched-space, Neutron Star GBE should not be used for the destruction, as neutron stars aren't visible to the naked eye at all, and so tons of non-destroyed neutron stars could be present in the empty space from the punch and just not be visible.

Regardless of how one gets the size of the punched-space, Neutron Star GBE should not be used for the destruction, as neutron stars aren't visible to the naked eye at all, and so tons of non-destroyed neutron stars could be present in the empty space from the punch and just not be visible.
Good point.

@USklaverei

Have you taken this into account in your calculations for this feat?

In that case, should I go with the blue or red giants?

In that case, should I go with the blue or red giants?
Just use the Sun (Giant stars are actually easier to destroy at a distance, because while their GBE's may be several times higher than the Sun's, their cross-sectional area is gonna be dozens to hundreds of times higher than the Sun's.

Red dwarf stars by contrast are actually harder to destroy than the Sun at a distance for the same reasons just inverted- GBE is much smaller, but Surface Area is proportionately even smaller.

But with that said, Red Dwarves are still pretty hard to see with your naked eye although they aren't as bad as degenerate matter like White Dwarves or Neutron Stars, so just use the Sun's surface area and GBE bc it's the standard for space explosions.)

Neutron Star GBE should not be used for the destruction
Neutron stats can be used, they're just calced incorrectly. Neutron Stars have a much lower binding energy than what Nik got because their atoms are actively trying to break apart and all that's stopping them is the pressure of gravity.

They also have a different formula to get GBE as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back