• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I disagree with some stuff in that 3-B calc btw.

1)There’s literally no proof of neutron stars being destroyed since they aren’t visible from earth.

2)There’s no evidence the chunks Saitama ejected fully escaped the gravitational field of Io, since they are still in a circular formation; therefore they could have just, stopped moving. I think using satellite motion in place of how fast debris was ejected makes more sense. Would mean much lower numbers though obviously (although tbh I don’t think that speed feat is relevant since the shockwave Saitama and Garou created should definitely scale to speed).

I didn’t check the other stuff out cause I couldn’t be arsed.

Made a tier list. It's in order fyi. Also including personality, not just appearance, and also under the assumption that none of the characters want to hurt or kill me, naturally.

unknown.png

Anyway, I remember Tatsumaki being the older sister of Fubuki (who is 23 years old) which is kinda funny due to their height difference.
Yes, that's the joke. Tatsumaki looks young but is actually nearing her 30's. She's older than Fubuki and Saitama by a few years.

Although tbh Murata has drawn her in a more mature way in recent times. She used to look a bit younger early on. Never looked any younger than a teenager essentially, aside from gag moments.

How was Saitama's all directed punch interpreted here?
I don't think it was calculated? In any case I think it's an speed feat since Saitama was creating several after images. The interesting thing is that he managed to come at Garou from inside the portal he just created (presumably far away)

honestly feats 3B no problem

I've seen it a few times and it looks fine, I agree with the 3B calculation

especially about the speed of saitama and garou, it's already very good and should be acceptable

i hate when OPM is supposed to get the max but people always make it lower and lower

So if I’m following this correct (still not a calc guy here) we don’t know if there were neutron stars or whatever in the vicinity or not
so why not just get the probability of them being there and go off of that?

it's as if people here are not happy when OPM rises too high, but it could happen

yes, I know that OPM potency increases gradually, but for this time we should be able to accept the 3B or at least take the 3C

because we never know how far the shockwave created by saitama and garou's blow (maybe it could be further) at least there must be a few neutron stars there that get destroyed too

Fubuki overrated. Hot but kind of a loser.

When she gets manga character development I'll put her higher. She's arrogant with a fragile ego, keeps trying to force others to join her and help her when they're just minding their own business, tried to cripple a Hero for life due to not joining her gang, barely even interacts with the Fubuki Group members even though they practically worship her, and hasn't won a single fight by herself aside from when fighting fodder Monster's, she lost to a big fan and would have been killed by it if not for Tatsumaki.

Tatsumaki isn't quite as hot, sure, but opposite to Fubuki she is a straight-up gigachad.

Strong ego that is actually backed up by her actions, doesn't impose on others and solves her battles with her own strength, hurts Heroes for provoking her or getting in her way on the job but has never tried to cripple an innocent even in worse circumstances, interacts with people she respects and even tries to help and/or protect them, and has won every fight she's had in the manga, not counting in her weakened state.

That is why Tatsumaki>Fubuki.

Suiko is peak still, not counting Manako. Playful, kind, strong, dark skinned tomboy, oh my lord. Please ONE, give us more, I need Suiko.

Back