• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
unknown.png

The actual name of this attack is SERIOUS SERIES: ALL-DIRECTION PUNCH.

Saitama is only throwing one punch here, but he's so fast that it looks like several punches coming from every angle at once. So Saitama is just so fast he can exist in multiple places at the same time?
Immesureable/Infinite speed.

I can't wait for the translation! Also, maybe we can judge the speed of the Io feat by the height the debree is at after the table flip and after the feat in question.

Isn't this feat 4-B?
4-A, making an explosion in the epicenter with our Solar System and the Alpha Centauri in the background while accounting the fact that they're 4.25-ish light years away from each other is the baseline. Yes, we also count the distance between the stars.

This is way more than that while also accounting for the distance between those stars, even if you square-rooted it, it'd still be 4-A. Crazy how that works.

Last edited:
Jumps in tiers are insane. Garou is insane.

also, once blast stops worrying about containing energies for the environment of the planet, we need to see him him fight as well. Last chapter made it seem like he could barely contain the energy of Garous punches, this chapter he says that he doesn’t know if he can contain the energy that completely makes anything in the prior chapter microscopic in nature.

4-A, making an explosion in the epicenter with our Solar System and the Alpha Centauri in the background is the baseline.

This is way more than that while also accounting for the distance between those stars, even if you squared it, it'd still be 4-A. Crazy how that works.
And to think that this is only around 1/5 of the full power...

Jumps in tiers are insane. Garou is insane.

also, once blast stops worrying about containing energies for the environment of the planet, we need to see him him fight as well. Last chapter made it seem like he could barely contain the energy of Garous punches, this chapter he says that he doesn’t know if he can contain the energy that completely makes anything in the prior chapter microscopic in nature.
Blast said he couldn't hold the energy of Serious Punch Squared in his portal. The most he could try to do is changing the direction of the energy. But even than he needed the help of his teammates to change the direction.

kay so Chinese translation got to page 9 and yeah it was the combined force of Saitama and Garou's Serious Punch Squared that blasted away all those stars. Blast's team only changed the direction of the energy away from Earth which caused Saitama, Gaoru, and the stars to get blasted.
I mean they landed on Io. It seems weird to me to assume a 4-A explosion when they failed to leave the solar system.

Wait. Saitama did across jupiters moon what garou and black sperm did on earth on a much smaller scale which got them ftl. Thats probably mftl+

I dont see star destroying though, looks like its just the stars not being drawn in on a later panel unless im missing something. Otherwise... saitamas a mass murderer...

So much for the people who though Blast couldn’t do it. He is definitely going to do something next chapter.

We are at a point where a serious Saitama is actually being approached in power. This is wild.
its weird
you expect something like this at the end

Blast said he couldn't hold the energy of Serious Punch Squared in his portal. The most he could try to do is changing the direction of the energy. But even than he needed the help of his teammates to change the direction.
Doesn’t matter. Even 1% of 1% of 1% Of that energy Makes previous attacks microscopic in nature. I don’t know how many 1% of 1% I can add to finally make it relevant.

Okay so Chinese translation got to page 9 and yeah it was the combined force of Saitama and Garou's Serious Punch Squared that blasted away all those stars. Blast's team only changed the direction of the energy away from Earth which caused Saitama, Gaoru, and the stars to get blasted.
I don't think so,they changes the direction with their combined attack

So they where sent to jupiter's moon or did they jump on it? cuz if they where propulsed i don't think it give a speed feat

Guess Saitama doesn't need to hold his nose in space. Glad that was cleared up
Yea, it kinda pisses me off that in DBZ, Saiyans can't breath in space, cuz it just makes it unrealistic that their power doesn't destroy whatever planet they're on, even if they have Godly ki and perfect ki control. Like in the manga, when Beerus and Champa fought in space, they casually destroyed planets with their punches, which helped show the depth of their power. Now we can see how many other planets or even stars Saitama and Garou are gonna destroy now.

Back