• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
bruh murata needs to draw a map FOR NOW.
i cant keep up with the lowballing, if z city area is country sized, and the anime confirms it, why the others cities cannot be aswell? ik anime isnt cannon but it's just a map, surely murata and one agreed with it
I think the previous conclusion that was reached on this was that the cities are just cities. The country sized "cities" are the territories that they control.

Ok, so wait. Marugori destroyed a country by falling? Does that mean Marugori is country sized? And wait, would THAT mean Saitama is the size of an actual city or something for being visible on Marugori's shoulder?

I'm joking because there is 100% no way it's getting accepted lol.

Some things just won't ever be added no matter how much it's argued. King being tier 0, even though it's confirmed by Word of God.

I'm still waiting for Blast to use his laser eyes, his telekinesis, and controlling his army of a trillion robots. Otherwise Fubuki is a lying ass hoe.

I'm still waiting for Blast to use his laser eyes, his telekinesis, and controlling his army of a trillion robots. Otherwise Fubuki is a lying ass hoe.
That would actually be nice to see if Blast actually has that. Telekinesis can probably help against Garou and help with preventing the Earth from getting destroyed. An army of robots with a number as large as that can evacuate citizens and protect them and it can also help the heroes affected by the radiation.

That would actually be nice to see if Blast actually has that. Telekinesis can probably help against Garou and help with preventing the Earth from getting destroyed. An army of robots with a number as large as that can evacuate citizens and protect them and it can also help the heroes affected by the radiation.
And then he immediately adapts to the telekinesis and can also use it. Would backfire tbh.

And then he immediately adapts to the telekinesis and can also use it. Would backfire tbh.
Yeah, that might only work if psychic powers are an exception to what he can copy or if Blast is so skilled with Telekinesis that Garou's usage of the copy would be hopelessly inferior even if the copy is equal or superior in potency to what Blast has.

Completely forgot about these statements. I get the feeling that none of them are true, though. Probably just rumors.

Well she is bad enough to try to murder Saitama when he rightfully rejected her "offer" and defended himself against someone attacking him

Being liar wouldn't surprise me and wouldn't be the worse thing about her

Being liar wouldn't surprise me and wouldn't be the worse thing about her
I don't think that it would be outright lying in this case. Sounds more like speculation or going off of the few bits of information she was able to obtain even if they are false.

I don't think that it would be outright lying in this case. Sounds more like speculation or going off of the few bits of information she was able to obtain even if they are false.
Yeah, considering how elusive Blast is, I think it’s more likely that she doesn’t really know what he can do as opposed to intentionally lying.

I was mostly making a joke tbh but yeah. I believe that, for the most part, the point of it in the databook was that nobody knows what Blast can do and that Fubuki was just making theories about his abilities. She doesn't fully believe it nor was she saying it to lie, not like she would have a motive for that, to begin with.

Although another one of the originally big claims was that she believed Blast could defeat all other S-Class at once. And with the recent chapter, I honestly don't doubt it. Aside from Tatsumaki, Blast just kinda dogs on all of them no-diff. Tats wouldn't give him much trouble either most likely, but it probably wouldn't be nearly as one-sided as with the others. That makes me take Fubuki's words just a bit more seriously, since she seemed to be right about that.

I was mostly making a joke tbh but yeah. I believe that, for the most part, the point of it in the databook was that nobody knows what Blast can do and that Fubuki was just making theories about his abilities. She doesn't fully believe it nor was she saying it to lie, not like she would have a motive for that, to begin with.

Although another one of the originally big claims was that she believed Blast could defeat all other S-Class at once. And with the recent chapter, I honestly don't doubt it. Aside from Tatsumaki, Blast just kinda dogs on all of them no-diff. Tats wouldn't give him much trouble either most likely, but it probably wouldn't be nearly as one-sided as with the others. That makes me take Fubuki's words just a bit more seriously, since she seemed to be right about that.
Nah, King still solos Blast

Maybe, but what she heard about him to believe and spread such informations ? The TK part, maybe her sister, Laser from his eyes ? Maybe from people seeing him in action ? The Robots I have no idea

Anyway, that wasn't my point, what I said is that if, and only if she is lying, wouldn't be a surprise for me and wouldn't be the worst we saw from her

I mean, if he is around Garou's level and fast enough to keep up with him (who's massively superior to his past self that already blizted Platinum Sperm), he would end Tats in a blink of an eye, he could've done the same to Flash

The others are just...lol. Maybe Full Power + Prep Metal Knight has the best chance

Maybe, but what she heard about him to believe and spread such informations ? The TK part, maybe her sister, Laser from his eyes ? Maybe from people seeing him in action ? The Robots I have no idea

Anyway, that wasn't my point, what I said is that if, and only if she is lying, wouldn't be a surprise for me and wouldn't be the worst we saw from her
Okay.

I mean, if he is around Garou's level and fast enough to keep up with him (who's massively superior to his past self that already blizted Platinum Sperm), he would end Tats in a blink of an eye, he could've done the same to Flash

The others are just...lol. Maybe Full Power + Prep Metal Knight has the best chance
Tbh I was just capping to not trigger the simps. Blast obliterates Tats no-diff lmao.

I suspect Metal Knight is probably capable of defeating a God level threat via creating something with the remains of Boros' ship. Not Mecha Boros kekw. I mean if that shit could withstand the impact of Saitama's moon jump it's pretty ******* tough. Imagine if he made an army of robots with a material that can resist Saitama jumping from the moon to the Earth, and maybe even enhanced with something else. But Blast would just find him instead of beating all of his robots.

So a run-down of Blast's current abilities and his potential abilities that might need some discussion still. The relevant ones I mean (not like "superhuman physical characteristics" and all that).

Teleportation, portal creation, dimensional travel, gravity manipulation, energy projection, likely mind reading, and likely extrasensory perception, and resistance to cosmic radiation. And I believe Garou mentioned some kind of force transferal or whatever?

Am I missing any? Would reality warping be worth adding? Cause by technicality, him calling himself a reality warper isn't necessarily wrong by the definition of it. Reality warping can mean a lot of things, not just the "person go bubbles" type stuff people usually think of. I wouldn't add it personally.

Am I missing any? Would reality warping be worth adding? Cause by technicality, him calling himself a reality warper isn't necessarily wrong by the definition of it. Reality warping can mean a lot of things, not just the "person go bubbles" type stuff people usually think of. I wouldn't add it personally.
I've heard that Blast calling himself a reality warper line is probably translated wrong and was supposed to actually be only pertaining to Garou being the one who can warp the reality of the universe. A few days ago, I put in a translation request for Blast's dialogue on that page just to be sure but so far I got nothing back

Perfect sound reasoning.

Garou wins bc he's Garou, now that brings up the question.... Garou vs Garou? I think Garou would skill stomp the **** out of Garou.
I wonder how that fight would go fr.

I might do Half Monster Garou vs Spiral Garou... they scale to the same exact values- just one unquantifiably higher than the other. Incon FRA.

bruh murata needs to draw a map FOR NOW.
We’re already going by the anime map. Our point is that the populated cities are demonstrably far smaller than the regions in the anime map.
i cant keep up with the lowballing,
Of course. You can’t keep up with something that doesn’t exist.

If you mean the fact that Qaw refers to the cities as capitals and I don’t, it’s because I don’t think there’s other cities in the region based on current evidence.

From the description of towns and the maps of Z-City while it’s being distorted, I see the towns only as part of a significantly larger metropolis, akin to a super-sized (but not country-sized) Tokyo that becomes the namesake of a region.
Even the most highballed fan calcs put him at 10 kilometers.
Did you forget a 0 here?

A-City must be, at a minimum, 40 km across because Vaccine Man’s explosions in the city’s centre were 20 km from the Association HQ.

Last edited:
Back