• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Man I feel kinda dissapointed Choze was calced to just be Hypersonic and Small town level (I am not biased at all)

Next chapter could introduce the manga version of Saitama mentioning Garou is going easy on him. If Garou does way more impressive feats like you would imagine his design would entail, then Garou merely using Nuclear Fission attacks and a single GRB on Saitama could be explained through that.

I think we disagreed on that due to the terminology of towns.

I'll take a look, I guess.

Edit: Shaking the entire city at its edge is 79 megatons, which drops to 14 if it's the centre. This is assuming it's a mag 4 earthquake at a distance.
? Shaking? Why isn’t an explosion used

Next chapter could introduce the manga version of Saitama mentioning Garou is going easy on him. If Garou does way more impressive feats like you would imagine his design would entail, then Garou merely using Nuclear Fission attacks and a single GRB on Saitama could be explained through that.
I mean, even before cosmic horror mode Garou was trying to cripple the dude, and since this new Garou doesn't seem to have any scruples against killing people this seems even more unlikely.

I think the opposite would be more viable. Blast carries them to the other dimension. Garou tries to continually match a less and less holding back Saitama, both performing crazy feats of increasing intensity before Garou is ultimately overwhelmed. That's the way I would imagine we would get better feats in the upcoming chapters anyway.

I mean, even before cosmic horror mode Garou was trying to cripple the dude, and since this new Garou doesn't seem to have any scruples against killing people this seems even more unlikely.

I think the opposite would be more viable. Blast carries them to the other dimension. Garou tries to continually match a less and less holding back Saitama, both performing crazy feats of increasing intensity before Garou is ultimately overwhelmed. That's the way I would imagine we would get better feats in the upcoming chapters anyway.
Since the manga is being flip floppy about how much of Garou is being controlled by God I would say it's possible. Like how he says "Sorry this is goodbye Tareo" and "I'll never see Tareo again either......that how it needs to be. For his sake as well". Garou still has some sort of control to an extent.

That sounds like a good option too and one I think I would prefer as long as it ended in Garou's death or Garou becoming less and less possessed by God as he get's beaten down. Though that scenario could still theoretically play out even if it's revealed Garou was going easy on Saitama initially.

zls1xn1ij9991.jpg

Back