• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. So I guess that's about it for now. Anyways what do you guys think is going to happen next chapter? Do you think Murata will show Tatsumaki pulling up the base or just the S-Classes losing?

Oh right forgot about that. So I guess next chapter will probably end with Tatsumaki finding Psykos' main body. After that it will be the fight between Darkshine and Garou followed by Rover vs Bang, Bomb, Fubuki, and Genos. After all of that is when the hideout pulling happens.

Didn't Rover vs the Saitama group happen before Darkshine vs Garou?

Genos may have a different role now too, given that he's separated from Bang + co

No I just checked the webcomic Darkshine vs Garou starts at chapter 68 and Garou breaks his limiter at the end of chapter 69. The Rover fight starts at the beginning of chapter 69.

SuperAPM said:
Alright, I'm a be real for a sec. I believe some of the scaling needs a little bit of work.
I really think we should reconsider scaling the top tier cadres directly to Gouketsu simply beacuse it seems logical. Its not that Gouketsu is definately stronger than the rest, the issue is that we have no evidence as to what the scaling chain looks like. Its much like the scaling of Boros' subordinates, if the assumption that they're all comparable exists there, it shouldn't really exist here. Geryu and Gouke could actually be the weakest member of their repsective group for all we know, but all of that is pure speculation. If Gouketsu's feat had its 6-C end accepted, I feel we'd be a lot more hesitant to scale everyone directly to him. For accuracies sake, I believe they should be bumped down to 7-B until better evidence presents itself.
Reposting this since it got ignored, Its important that we get this sorted.

Next chapter will probably be Darkshine finding Puri Puri defeated, Child Emperor encountering ENW. Maybe Genos regrouping with the others too.

Hopefully the back story of how the S class was formed too, I don't want to wait another month to get to Garou vs Darkshine :(

Elder Centipede was directly compared to Gouketsu though, and Gouketsu even said that there were monsters stronger than him. Plural, so he wasn't just referring to Orochi.

If Gouketsu was 6-C then everyone who scales to him now would still be "likely" 6-C, bar a couple who I don't think should be 7-A now anyway.

I'll reread the respective manga chapters for more context, but unlike Boros' subordinates I believe there's a comparison to be made.

That scan would be appreciated if it exits. I went through the entire OPM manga but never found something like that.

Well there isn't a direct comparison between Elder Centipede and Gouketsu but it's been implied that they are the strongest among the executives.

https://*****************/read-online/Onepunch-Man-chapter-108-page-10.html

https://*****************/read-online/Onepunch-Man-chapter-108-page-11.html

I don't see that as being enough to suggest they're comparable. It only suggets they're stronger than the rest of the Cadres but at two different levels.

Peter1129 said:
Well there isn't a direct comparison between Elder Centipede and Gouketsu but it's been implied that they are the strongest among the executives.
https://*****************/read-online/Onepunch-Man-chapter-108-page-10.html

https://*****************/read-online/Onepunch-Man-chapter-108-page-11.html
how the **** do those scans imply that they are the strongest executives?

orochi literally said "i see, so saitama killed gouketsu and elder centipede, their deaths are no longer unexplained"

thats it.

He is surprised at the idea of someone "going easy on Rover" what indicates that he should be one of the stronger cadres, what we all know is true anyways.

He was surprised at how Gouketsu's and EC's deaths were events not linked to Orochi or the MA, but to Saitama. This means that he thought the only people who could actually cause their deaths in that region was Orochi or the MA as a whole, meaning he regards them as high-end cadres as well.

The "MA" possibly refering to the likes of Black Sperm and the other cadres.

Wouldn't Iaian be better off as "At least 8-A" rather than just 8-A? The redraw of the Disciples vs Narinki Squad fight had them each not struggling against several possibly-upgraded Organization battlesuits.

Edit: Also, assuming that gets addressed, I think I'll get to work making pages for the other two Disciples, unless there's any opposition to them having their own pages?

Rover's durability at least should be above Elder Centipede's. He was totally unphased by by an attack stronger than the one Bang and Bomb broke EC's shell with.

We are actually talking about Elder Centipede scaling to Gouketsu not Rover scaling to Elder. I don't think anybody has a problem with Rover scaling above Elder.

Ryukama said:
Rover's durability at least should be above Elder Centipede's. He was totally unphased by by an attack stronger than the one Bang and Bomb broke EC's shell with.
rover is basically confirmed to be above elder centipede.

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but that'd be:

8-C:

- Gearsper (calculated feat)

- Blue Fire, Tanktop Vegetaria, Twin Tail, Lightning Genji, One Shotter, Gree, Crescent Eyebroll, Smile Ma, Narcisstoic, Shadow Ring, Feather, Chain'n'Toad (A-Class heroes)

- Needle Star (Like Mizuki, Rhino Wrestler rated his attack above the other A-Class heroes who fought him. Was part of the Blizzard Group, showing exceptional skills among the B-Class)

At least 9-B, possibly Higher: ***(You could probably make a case for 8-C for some of these)***

- Wild Hor (Tree feat, very high ranked B-Class, selected by Death Gatling to hunt Garou alongside strong A-Class)

- Shooter (Selected by Death Gatling to hunt Garou')

- Glasses (Part of the Blizzard Group demonstrating exception skills in the B-Class, selected by Death Gatling to hunt Garou, resisted Demonic Fan)

- Jet Nice Guy (upgraded) & Double Hole (Fought somewhat on par with A-Class support team heroes)

9-B:

- Bone, Pink Hornet, Jet Nice Guy (original), Food Battler Futoshi (B/C-Class heroes with no real justification to currently scale above Wall Level)

Edit: You also mentiond monsters. Any in particular?

I think that's for destroying the whole three in its entirety. Simply puncturing a large hole into it is probably 9-B.

We know that he was a tiger. That's enough to know that he's stronger than something like piggy bancon and therefore was at least 9-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back