• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow she is very forgettable.

She's probably big enough to warrant large size (Type 0) and extended melee range or several meters due to her being big. I remember her venom paralysed people too, so you can add Paralysis Inducement too.

Wait what chapter did she appear in again? I want to make sure that the speed scaling is justified.

ByAsura said:
That's literally what I'm saying. You missed my point entirely. Also, space is 3-D, not 2-D, so it's a stupid point no matter how you swing it. I'm not even sure why I have to argue this.

Bruh, Your point was that pixel scaling is correct which it's not mostly. And when did I said that space is 2D?

Pixel scaling isn't a great method, but considering nearly all calcs already make assumptions, pixel scaling doesn't make things all that inaccurate, and is a good alternative when there's no official data (which there generally isn't).

There's numerous feats that needs to be calced actually, mostly just to give certain characters their correct tier. I'm just waiting for a volunteer to help us out with that.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Devil_Long_Hair

Another one done. Bit contentious on his ranking though.

Thinking his durability, at least for his hair, should just be 8-A (the Disciples were individually able to cut it.) His body is unknown as it wasn't cut, but that seems to be mostly irrelevant, so I doubt it needs a separate key.

That being said, he did fight all three 8-A Disciples at once and dealt significant injuries over an extended battle, so I think an "At least 8-A" rating is fair, but someone can correct me if that's insufficient.

I'm inclined to agree. You can make a few different arguments for how they could possibly scale to Hammerhead, and even if they didn't, they weren't having a particularly hard time overcoming several 8-A opponents at once.

https://********.org/chapter/539771/14

If this isn't going to be used for their AP it should at least upgrade their lifting strength.

I'll do the ones I can. Certain monsters lack good pictures to use which is the primary concern for now, so I'm doing some heroes.

And Tetsu is right, not everything needs a page. Just ones that were prolific enough or had interesting abilities.

NoorTheNerd said:
Bruh, Your point was that pixel scaling is correct which it's not mostly. And when did I said that space is 2D?
You've missed the point so badly that I don't think it's worth explaining.

your explanation was already much hollow in the first place to begin with, Assuming pixel scaling is correct on hand drawn objects is a dumb thing to consider, even by VS battle wiki standards.

Like no offense to you but, People on this wiki are so dumb that they think that Distaster Levels are solely fixated on power and nothing else. I've debated with one guy who's even in this thread, He was so scared to be counter he closed the thread Before I can counter him. That's how pathetic they are.

That's also one of the reasons, I don't make requests for certain upgrades of some characters anymore, because the people here will already dismiss that even if I provide evidence. You have Hulk at Solar system here for Godsakes.

Again, I'm not going to argue with the pixel-scaling stuff. I'm just saying you missed that point.

Can you please not call people dumb or pathetic?

Personally, I don't agree with a lot of scaling for Marvel or DC characters (like The Thing not scaling to the Hulk), but it's apparently based on what's most "consistent", so that'll probably never change.

They are dumb and ignorant for ignoring the actual feats and dismissing them. Base hulk from Bronze age has consistent and casual feats to be atleast, atleast Galaxy level. But, They still ingnore it. And a lot of OPM characters too are lowballed here.

Again, don't call people dumb and ignorant. It's against the rules here. It's also your opinion, not an absolute fact, just like how this wiki isn't 100% factual.

Just wondering, who's low-balled?

Yeah, it's more like a question of consistency. Most verses who people consider "wanked" here are this way because the people who are responsible for updating them don't give much importance to consistency in feats. The verses who are updated by people who tend to care more for consistency, such as OPM, tend to have more accurate profiles. But again, the wiki isn't 100% factual and it can be wrong sometimes. It's a constant work in progress that relies on its members to keep evolving into something more and more accurate.

ByAsura said:
Again, don't call people dumb and ignorant. It's against the rules here. It's also your opinion, not an absolute fact, just like how this wiki isn't 100% factual.

Just wondering, who's low-balled?
I will call them ignorant because, they are. Base hulk from the bronze age easily has Galaxy level feats to be least. And base hulk from the bronze age is very much consistent with his feats too. It's not my opinion, it's a fact. Saitama, Genos and Flashy Flash are some of the characters that are lowballed and should be upgraded of their current tiers. And these are just few examples.

KGiffoni said:
Yeah, it's more like a question of consistency. Most verses who people consider "wanked" here are this way because the people who are responsible for updating them don't give much importance to consistency in feats. The verses who are updated by people who tend to care more for consistency, such as OPM, tend to have more accurate profiles. But again, the wiki isn't 100% factual and it can be wrong sometimes. It's a constant work in progress that relies on its members to keep evolving into something more and more accurate.
Hulk from bronze age has the most consistent feats. I quite seemingly don't know why they ignore it, and yes, This wiki is obviously not factual. I do know that but it claims everything it does as a fact, and that bugs me.

NoorTheNerd said:
KGiffoni said:
Hulk from bronze age has the most consistent feats. I quite seemingly don't know why they ignore it, and yes, This wiki is obviously not factual. I do know that but it claims everything it does as a fact, and that bugs me.
If there are more feats that show a Galaxy lvl Hulk then the ones that indicate SS Hulk then Hulk should be Galaxy lvl. Make a content revision thread for it if you think that's the case.

The most I really see is Saitama's speed being lower than it probably is. Genos and Flashy seem right or at least okay for the moment.

SuperAPM said:
Alright, I'm a be real for a sec. I believe some of the scaling needs a little bit of work.
I really think we should reconsider scaling the top tier cadres directly to Gouketsu simply beacuse it seems logical. Its not that Gouketsu is definately stronger than the rest, the issue is that we have no evidence as to what the scaling chain looks like. Its much like the scaling of Boros' subordinates, if the assumption that they're all comparable exists there, it shouldn't really exist here. Geryu and Gouke could actually be the weakest member of their repsective group for all we know, but all of that is pure speculation. If Gouketsu's feat had its 6-C end accepted, I feel we'd be a lot more hesitant to scale everyone directly to him. For accuracies sake, I believe they should be bumped down to 7-B until better evidence presents itself.
Qawsedf234 What're your thoughts on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back