• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaingunfighter1 said:
And there's also the fact that we have express confirmation that Tatsumaki is not strong enough to pull a meteor in from space, and not strong enough to pull down Boros' ship, which is nowhere near country sized.
Agreed with everything else, but i'm pretty sure, by what i remember, that Murata didn't say she wasn't strong enough to pull a meteor from space, but rather that she didn't have enough Range to do so,(as in, it was going to cause a crater that big and deal as much damage, except that she was supposed to make a huge boulder with ground and slam him with it.)

And about the alien ship he said she couldn't reach it with her telekinesis either, wich is why she resorted to throwing rubble instead of trying to pull it down.(but i'm pretty sure she couldn't pull it anyway,if we go by Boros's statement that it won't go down as long as he lives, because of that marble who makes it float being linked to his lifeforce.)

It's possible what he was getting at is that her telekinetic power is somewhat dampened as you approach her edge: if she had the range to pull something meteor sized from somewhere way beyond the atmosphere, then her power at close range would be sufficient to bring down Boros' ship. The alternative is that she just has a flat range distance with total control until it just flat stops at some arbitrary point, which doesn't make sense to me, but that's headcanon so I won't pretend like it means anything.

Boros never said anything about it being linked to his life force; this is actually a common misconception (even I used to believe it.) The ship just had a "power core" that kept it afloat, which was destroyed, possibly as collateral, by Saitama's serious punch.

Also, nothing says she couldn't reach it with her range. this page shows her lobbing rubble all over the bottom of the ship, and the distance from the ground is not clearly much greater than the width of the ship. That's not to mention that she could easily just fly closer if range were really an issue, but it isn't, it's her own strength limits plus possible resistance from the ship's gravity core.

Okay, well I've checked the Original Japanese version, which will be absolute in how cannon it is, beyond the English version and it doesn't say that, the first speech bubble says:

If true that's even more limiting for the city. Since it absolutely confirms a 200 meter meteor is enough to wipe it off the map. Contradicting any claim about it being country sized.

No, it wasn't, Beefcake was destroying the cities, we even see him wipe his hand and destroy a large chuck of the City on panel, then Saitama goes and kills him shortly after.

Uld, his city hand swipe was on City D. Which was confirmed to be destroyed right after by the PA system. He was heading to City B when Saitama caught up to him. His fall wrecked a undamaged city.

Okay, and?

If Beefcake, a canonocally 270 meter giant, can destroy a city by falling over. Then they aren't country sized. Even his high end 8-10km size calcs would still make the cities not country sized. I think you must be on a different page from me or something, because I don't have an issue with city busting Dragons, my ossue was with the claim that City Z occupies a country sized area which just isn't provable.

This image from the cover of the OPM manga shows us in detail the world, and we can see City Z (as a general area) and clearly see how big the supercontinent is in comparison to each of the areas.

That's not where City Z is located in the anime though. That grey section also isn't even a city, it represents high altitude mountains or something. So your evidence isn't actually evidence.

Additionally, in Episode 7 of OPM, we can see how big the Moons are in OPM, and the Moons are actually smaller than the Cities, but are comparable to the Earth, so yes, We can see for ourselves they're country sized.

Considering the manga only shows a single moon in large zoom out shot and there's no evidence for multiple moons that seems like an anime only addition. An anime only addition in the same scene where a generic map is shown of the world with no further details.

Evidently, they are, it just means Boros' ship is the size of a Country.

Ita not since you can compare the ship's size to buildings and city blocks

There's is evidence and nothing to the contrary, as shown above.

There is no evidence as shown above. Just wait for the actual base lift feat to occur in the manga so we have something better to scale from. Rather than using a secondary canon generic map source that is so vague it could mean just about anything.

>If true that's even more limiting for the city. Since it absolutely confirms a 200 meter meteor is enough to wipe it off the map. Contradicting any claim about it being country sized.

Not really, it just means the Meteor has a higher damage value in OPM than it would in real life.

>Uld, his city hand swipe was on City D. Which was confirmed to be destroyed right after by the PA system. He was heading to City B when Saitama caught up to him. His fall wrecked a undamaged city.

After that, he reaches B City, as he was right next to it, and proceeded to fight Saitama and caused massive destruction to City, he then fell on what was left.

And we know it wasn't City-D as he destroyed City-D and that was announced.

>If Beefcake, a canonocally 270 meter giant, can destroy a city by falling over.

Ive already debunked this several times.

>That's not where City Z is located in the anime though.

What do you mean? It's right there, it's the main part we can see from the image, and IS where it was located in the anime.

>Ita not since you can compare the ship's size to buildings and city blocks

No, you cannot, I've already debunked this as well in my previous comment.

>Considering the manga only shows a single moon in large zoom out shot and there's no evidence for multiple moons that seems like an anime only addition. An anime only addition in the same scene where a generic map is shown of the world with no further details.

As a secondary cannon made with ONE, it would be cannon until disproven by the manga, and since it's not disproven by the manga, it is cannon until then.

>There is no evidence as shown above.

There blatantly is and this is just denial.

>Just wait for the actual base lift feat to occur in the manga so we have something better to scale from.

We have the statement for it, which is perfectly fine, we don't have to wait for anything, we have all we need.

>Rather than using a secondary canon generic map source that is so vague it could mean just about anything.

Oh here we go: Old reliable "ITS TOO VAGUE"

Its a map, it's not vague and you're just pulling out Old Reliable to discredit the evidence shown.

Not really, it just means the Meteor has a higher damage value in OPM than it would in real life.

Or it's not as big as you think it is.

After that, he reaches B City, as he was right next to it, and proceeded to fight Saitama and caused massive destruction to City, he then fell on what was left.

The only damage he could've done to City B, besides the fall, was the crater he created. Which was under a kilometer in diameter.

Ive already debunked this several times.

The raw for that page says:『ÕÀ¿ÕñºþöƒÚÉÁÒü½Òéçõ╣Ö ÕñºÚ«½ÞåÜþü¢Þû»õ╗ÑÕéÁÒüüÒü¥Òé赬Ç_Òüî þöªÒéôÒüºÒüäÒÇØÒüä ÚÜÅÒü»Õ»íþèÂÒü¬LÒÇì

She's talking about a singular giant being wrecking the city. Which was Beefcake.

I'm at work so this is all I can type up at the moment. If you're willing to wait I'll respond to your other half of the comment in two hours when I get a break.

>Or it's not as big as you think it is.

I never mentioned Size or spoke about it.

>The only damage he could've done to City B, besides the fall, was the crater he created. Which was under a kilometer in diameter.

There was also the residual damage from that, which extended far beyond that, as the damage extended off Panel.

>She's talking about a singular giant being wrecking the city. Which was Beefcake.

K? Doesn't debunk anything.

>

What do you mean? It's right there, it's the main part we can see from the image, and IS where it was located in the anime.

Its not. City Z is located in the top left corner of the map you posted, while the grey spot in the Volume cover occurs in the center area of the landmass. Its not a city anyways, but as shown before, indicates a high altitude mountain range.

No, you cannot, I've already debunked this as well in my previous comment

You can totally compare them.

As for your debunk points, that's not a usable arugment. In a two man debate you cannot decide what's debunked. Its the majority third party mod option that decides that. I can easily use the same exact debunk and this will go nowhere.

As a secondary cannon made with ONE,

o ONE said he allowed the anime team to make whatever changes they wanted to outside of Saitama's character. There's also the point to consider that the map itself can mean plenty of things as explained above. Such as a local region under the goverment of a major capital letter City. Which makes more sense with the various other towns in those regions and the massive amount of wilderness everywhere.

We have the statement for it, which is perfectly fine, we don't have to wait for anything, we have all we need.

If you want to upgrade her based on the Orochi wave calc, since that included the city's mass that's fine with me. Just make a CRT first. I'm against upgrading her with the thought that City Z is the size of a nation when there's no hard evidence for it.

Also lets not forget that Murata himself said that his quotes aren't valid without ONE's apporval. Its very possible that this could be one of them, which is why I wanted to wait for the base lift since that's hard evidence.

Oh here we go: Old reliable "ITS TOO VAGUE"

Typing something in all caps doesn't make it less true. It is to vague and the volume image you posted does not display anything but a basic physical map of the world.

I never mentioned Size or spoke about it.

This entire debate is about the size of the cities. Considering if City Z is country sized they all most be, then this serves as counter evidence.

There was also the residual damage from that, which extended far beyond that, as the damage extended off Panel.

Even if it was 10 times wider than the hole, that's still a kilometer in diameter according the manga databook. Meaning the city is still not country sized.

K? Doesn't debunk anything.

You said something other than Beefcake attacked the city. That proves only a single giant monster wrecked it, which was Beefcake, and we could see the damages done. Which further indicates they aren't country sized.

For reference the calc stated that the city weighs 8.5E+13 kg. Which, if accepted, would make Tornado Class T rather than Class G.

Yeah I did think Glass G was weird.

I know we're waiting for the Manga version for proper scaling but do you think you could give a quick calc on how much power is required to lift the entire MA Base at the speeds she did with the size given? I'm only excpecting 7-B results.

>Its not. City Z is located in the top left corner of the map you posted, while the grey spot in the Volume cover occurs in the center area of the landmass. Its not a city anyways, but as shown before, indicates a high altitude mountain range.

Im not sure what you're talking about, with the grey mass?

>As for your debunk points, that's not a usable arugment. In a two man debate you cannot decide what's debunked. Its the majority third party mod option that decides that. I can easily use the same exact debunk and this will go nowhere.

I can in the form I've addressed the point and you're just bring up the same thing again, which is ad nausuem to an argument I've debunked, as you have no other response other than to bring up your premise.

> I'm against upgrading her with the thought that City Z is the size of a nation when there's no hard evidence for it.

Even if I agree that there's no "hard evidence" there's still evidence, which is more than the contrary.

The scales are tipped infinitely more in our favour.

>o ONE said he allowed the anime team to make whatever changes they wanted to outside of Saitama's character. There's also the point to consider that the map itself can mean plenty of things as explained above. Such as a local region under the goverment of a major capital letter City. Which makes more sense with the various other towns in those regions and the massive amount of wilderness everywhere

Its not, this is ad nausuem again, we've already been over the wilderness argument and the supposed "Towns" and "Gaps".

>Also lets not forget that Murata himself said that his quotes aren't valid without ONE's apporval. Its very possible that this could be one of them, which is why I wanted to wait for the base lift since that's hard evidence.

He says this, but will contradict himself and will willingly give WoD. You would have to prove that this is one of those cases where he thinks his word doesn't mean anything, which obviously isn't the case since he's said it so matter of factly.

>Typing something in all caps doesn't make it less true.

And i didn't make that argument so you don't have to straw man me either, and you completely ignored the rest of my statement where I went over that "Too vague" is just the cheap ploy used when people are out of options, it's not vague what so ever, and it's just a cop out, hence why I said "Old reliable".

>It is to vague and the volume image you posted does not display anything but a basic physical map of the world.

Its obviously not, it's extremely clean cut about what Tatsumaki is doing, so "too vague" is just an excuse and not a point at all, most of all because you cannot justify why it's too vague.

And a basic physical map is all we need, like what are you on about? The World Map is easily combined with the Anime showing of where each city is and can see on the super continent that they are huge, even when seeing the entire earth at large.

>This entire debate is about the size of the cities.

In relation to the Meteor, you don't have to take things out of context, you know.

>Considering if City Z is country sized they all most be, then this serves as counter evidence.

No one said that, so that's just a straw man, and the argument is that the Cities are all the size of Countries as we can see how big they are when cross referencing from the Anime image provided how huge they are on the super continent.

>Even if it was 10 times wider than the hole, that's still a kilometer in diameter according the manga databook. Meaning the city is still not country sized.

The Manga doesn't say how big the residual damage was. And again, as a Dragon Level threat, he would be able to destroy a city, so this isn't a debunk at all.

>You said something other than Beefcake attacked the city.

Which was from the scan YOU provided, so you've had to debunk your own scan to do that.

>That proves only a single giant monster wrecked it, which was Beefcake, and we could see the damages done. Which further indicates they aren't country sized.

The residual damage done and his travel form City D to the other was never shown and so we don't know the extent of the damages done, meaning you cannot use Beefcake as a reference.

SuperAPM said:
Yeah I did think Glass G was weird.

I know we're waiting for the Manga version for proper scaling but do you think you could give a quick calc on how much power is required to lift the entire MA Base at the speeds she did with the size given? I'm only excpecting 7-B results.
Its so much bigger in the Manga compared to the webcomic thaf I couldn't guess a proper number. But tier 7 seems like a good choice. Depending on height it could even be a supporting Tier 6 feat (or a better one if its oddly massive.

Do you think getting KE from Deep Sea King would amount to anything? He's like 50 feet tall when wet and MHS+.

You know, thinking on it as long as you didn't use Iaian's speed and instead his mach 70p rain one, you could get usable KE numbers. Mass would be hard to find though.

can see on the super continent that they are huge

Only focusing o this since the rest is circular.

The volume map you provied does not show a city on it. At least from how I'm looking at it. If you can, can you upload an image with the area marked?

>The volume map you provied does not show a city on it. At least from how I'm looking at it. If you can, can you upload an image with the area marked?

We don't need it marked, we have 1 image with it marked and the other with the super continent as a whole compared to the Earth, so we know that it would be country level based on how big they are and how they are consistently shown, and how as you have chosen not to reply to my other points: There is no refutation

Me not replaying to your other points had absolutely nothing to do with me accepting your view points or thinking that they were incounterable. I just didn't have a lot of time left and felt everything else but that had already been adressed previously.

We don't need it marked,

We do, or at least I do, because there's a chance we could be talking about two different land marks. Please mark on this map where City Z, City A, or Boros' ship is. Since that's the only actual evidence for your arugments.

>Me not replaying to your other points had absolutely nothing to do with me accepting your view points or thinking that they were incounterable.

If you don't contest my points, that then means they would be valid within the debate as you don't have a rebuttal to them.

>We do, or at least I do

Okay so you admit it's only you who is asking for extra steps and no one else.

>Please mark on this map where City Z, City A, or Boros' ship is.

I don't have to again, we can see how big it is from the image provided in the first place and overlay them and we'd know how big Z-City is.

And again, it doesn't matter how big specifically, as I don't think we even could get a specific measurement for it, because we already know that they're at least the size of Countries.

And I never said Boros' ship wasn on that map either, it would just be over City A.

If you don't contest my points, that then means they would be valid within the debate as you don't have a rebuttal to them.

Even though I disagree with this line of thought, I'll respond when I get home then. Since I'll have access to a computer.

Okay so you admit it's only you who is asking for extra steps and no one else.

The debate so far has been between just us two and I'm asking for claryfication about one of your points. If you don't want to provide it, fine. But don't make it out as if its a single dissenting opinion against the thread.

I don't have to again, we can see how big it is from the image provided in the first place and overlay them and we'd know how big Z-City is.

So from what I'm getting you either think

• A City the size of a nation wouldn't be visible from outerspace nor other cities of tbis size
  • You take City Z as meaning the Z-Region
If its the first then all of the zoom out shots in Chapter 36 completely contradict that line of thinking. If its the second part then that also makes no sense. Why would Murata be referring to the entire region rather than the singular capital city?

because we already know that they're at least the size of Countries.

The regions are indeed country size. The cities are not. They are IRL large city sized.

>Even though I disagree with this line of thought, I'll respond when I get home then. Since I'll have access to a computer.

kk

>The debate so far has been between just us two and I'm asking for claryfication about one of your points.

While mostly between ourselves, it's also an open dialog with a sprinkling of others joining in and naturally the original proposer.

>If you don't want to provide it, fine. But don't make it out as if its a single dissenting opinion against the thread.

I'm saying it's extremely unnecessary and pointless when putting 1 and 2 together yields the same result.

>A City the size of a nation wouldn't be visible from outerspace nor other cities of tbis size

During the Meteor scene, or the chapter "The Meteor" we get a zoom out of the world and the building and such are too small to even be scene from a distance, and this isn't a Photo, this is someone drawing it, so asking for 100% realism when someone draws their world is asking far too much, considering to this day there is no 100% accurate map of earth and many models of the atlas.

>You take City Z as meaning the Z-Region

There is never a mention of regions so this is a baseless assertion.

>If its the first then all of the zoom out shots in Chapter 36 completely contradict that line of thinking.

Not really, it debunks your point about "Doesn't show on muh picture" argument.

>Why would Murata be referring to the entire region rather than the singular capital city?

This is a point that has no basis and is in response to a point you yourself tried to make for me, so I'm not going to respond.

>The regions are indeed country size. The cities are not. They are IRL large city sized.

Where are you getting regions from? And the cities are, they call the entire area "City Z" not "Region Z" and the "Cities are city sized" isn't a point, it's you restating your premise which is ad nausuem and I'm getting tired of it.

Im not sure what you're talking about, with the grey mass?

This. Which is just showcasing high altitude mountains like with this image

I can in the form I've addressed the point and you're just bring up the same thing again, which is ad nausuem to an argument I've debunked, as you have no other response other than to bring up your premise.

You haven't debunked anything, as I've said before you can't either in a two man debate unless one concedes that their wrong or by third part vote. In this case neither has happened.

Even if I agree that there's no "hard evidence" there's still evidence, which is more than the contrary.

There's no evidence at all. The cities are far to small to fully occupy the lands they control. Like mentioned before the areas act as Japanese prefectures. Using the Saitama prefecture as an example. You have the city of Saitama itself occupying a fraction of the total area, but that's still where the main government is. The cities act the same way, since there's no evidence they can occupy the entire space shown in the anime maps.

Its not, this is ad nausuem again, we've already been over the wilderness argument and the supposed "Towns" and "Gaps".

The wilderness is a valid example of how the cities do not fully occupy the entire region. As for the towns here's Genos' backstory and since its really long a cut out where he mentions going to multiple towns stopping monsters. Child Emperor also mentions that Genos comes from a Town rather than a city. There's more to every region besides just the city.

And i didn't make that argument so you don't have to straw man me either, and you completely ignored the rest of my statement where I went over that "Too vague" is just the cheap ploy used when people are out of options, it's not vague what so ever, and it's just a cop out, hence why I said "Old reliable".

Its not a cheap ploy when that's what it is. It doesn't give specifics or indications of them filling the entire regions and its contradicted plenty of other times.

Its obviously not, it's extremely clean cut about what Tatsumaki is doing, so "too vague" is just an excuse and not a point at all, most of all because you cannot justify why it's too vague.

What Tornado is doing? You mean throwing rubble at the space ship shown to be scalable to buildings and shown to be smaller than a city that's at least 20 kilometers in diameter.

But here's the big important thing, in the anime Genos actually records the size of Boros' ship to exact numbers, that being 9,238 meters in width and 15,024 meters in length. Which massively goes against the cities being as large as claimed.

And a basic physical map is all we need, like what are you on about? The World Map is easily combined with the Anime showing of where each city is and can see on the super continent that they are huge, even when seeing the entire earth at large.

The areas are indeed large. The cities aren't. Beefcake destroyed two, Boros' 15 kilometer ship destroyed one, and City Z in under 50 kilometers in radius (you can even see the edges in this image)

No one said that, so that's just a straw man, and the argument is that the Cities are all the size of Countries as we can see how big they are when cross referencing from the Anime image provided how huge they are on the super continent.

As shown above with Boros' ship, Beefcake, and Mosquito Girl, they are not big enough to nearly be country sized.

The Manga doesn't say how big the residual damage was. And again, as a Dragon Level threat, he would be able to destroy a city, so this isn't a debunk at all.

Him destroying a city is fine and agreeable. Even before his various upgrades he's been 7-C or High 7-C, more than capable enough to level cities. The issue is that he wouldn't be capable of destroying a country sized city in one shot.

The residual damage done and his travel form City D to the other was never shown and so we don't know the extent of the damages done, meaning you cannot use Beefcake as a reference.

His brother outright says he destroy the city in one punch. If you mean the crater then you can just compare the 100 to 200 meter crater to the surrondings and see that it didn't level everything around it for hundreds of miles.

There is never a mention of regions so this is a baseless assertion.

There's no mention of regions, but the cities do not cover the amounts of land shown in the anime. As we see here the entire planet is divided between the 26 lettered cities. Not a single one is large enough to cover the entire area without the planet being some weird micro-planet like with Avatar.

We also see in the same image that there's various heroes stationed around each City Region, further indicating that there's more stuff to each area besides just the cities.

Not really, it debunks your point about "Doesn't show on muh picture" argument.

If the cities were the size of countries we'd get an image like this. Instead we have shots like this, this, or this. Which is more consistent with our world. The cities are just not that large. The regions they occupy is however.

I'm getting tired of it.

So am I. I'll just call in a bunch of mods and see what they think.

As my final stand

• I'm okay with upgrading Toranado to Class T based on Kep's calc of City Z
  • I'm against any country level AP or lifting strength upgrades for her

T be frank, it always fail like to the cities could be size of large countries due their size portray in the maps like shown by @Qawsedf234. But numerous quotes called cities just cities and related area towns which would disproved the large countries size. Additionally, it looks like some supporting calculations proved the cities are nowhere near countries size. I think @@Qawsedf234's points are well supported.

Honestly, I am fine with these points:

• I'm okay with upgrading Toranado to Class T based on Kep's calc of City Z
  • I'm against any country level AP or lifting strength upgrades for her

>This. Which is just showcasing high altitude mountains like with this image

Good for you, this isn't a point.

>You haven't debunked anything, as I've said before you can't either in a two man debate unless one concedes that their wrong or by third part vote. In this case neither has happened.

If you cannot reply to my counter argument then you concede the point, meaning you got debunked, that's how debates work, I don't want to have to explain how to debate to every person I debate on here.

>There's no evidence at all.

This entire thread has given evidence to which you've tried to refute and I've countered numerous times now, this is just blatant denial.

>The wilderness is a valid example of how the cities do not fully occupy the entire region.

No, it's not valid, I've debunked it several times now, restating it after I've debunked it is just ad nausuem and you will automatically concede if you don't stop committing Ad Nausuem.

> As for the towns here's Genos' backstory and since its really long a cut out where he mentions going to multiple towns stopping monsters. Child Emperor also mentions that Genos comes from a Town rather than a city. There's more to every region besides just the city.

I don't care what this fan translation says, what does the Japanese version say? Because the last time you brought up a Towns, it was completely fabricated by the translators.

>What Tornado is doing?

Lifting Z-City. It's not that complex.

>But here's the big important thing, in the anime Genos actually records the size of Boros' ship to exact numbers, that being 9,238 meters in width and 15,024 meters in length. Which massively goes against the cities being as large as claimed.

The anime is secondary cannon and is contradicted not only by itself but by the manga too, so this point is self-defeating.

>The areas are indeed large. The cities aren't. Beefcake destroyed two, Boros' 15 kilometer ship destroyed one, and City Z in under 50 kilometers in radius (you can even see the edges in this image)

Gasp, a Country buster can destroy countries? Why I never.

Boros's ship size Has been addressed above.

Mosquito Girl image doesn't show Z-City's limit, it shows how the Mountains are apart of Z-City, it shows how Forests are contained within the main portion of Z-City, which further debunks your wilderness argument, as we see the Swarm coming from these forests.

>As shown above with Boros' ship, Beefcake, and Mosquito Girl, they are not big enough to nearly be country sized.

This is just your above statement but worded differently.

>Him destroying a city is fine and agreeable. Even before his various upgrades he's been 7-C or High 7-C, more than capable enough to level cities. The issue is that he wouldn't be capable of destroying a country sized city in one shot.

Why? Because you say so? No. A Country buster would be able to destroy a country in one hit, it's not that complex a concept to grasp.

>His brother outright says he destroy the city in one punch.

"A Country buster is able to destroy a Country? Why I never"

>If you mean the crater then you can just compare the 100 to 200 meter crater to the surrondings and see that it didn't level everything around it for hundreds of miles.

We literally see how it goes beyond Saitama, the destruction that is, and how when it pans back to Beefcake, it does the same thing it did with Mosquito Girl, where it becomes less detailed and becomes blocky before becoming just pure black and white which doesn't prove anything again.

>There's no mention of regions,

Okay, so you admit that was a total fabrication.

>but the cities do not cover the amounts of land shown in the anime.

Yes, they do, as I've addressed multiple times above, and again, stop using your premise as points in your argument, your commit Ad nausuem again, for the Nth time.

>As we see here the entire planet is divided between the 26 lettered cities.

Thank you for debunking yourself.

>Not a single one is large enough to cover the entire area without the planet being some weird micro-planet like with Avatar.

Okay, so your entire argument has boiled down to a naming fallacy, nice. We see that they're massive as we see Celestial Objects be comparable, like the moons.

So, no, it's not a Dwarf-planet unless stated otherwise, which it isn't.

>We also see in the same image that there's various heroes stationed around each City Region, further indicating that there's more stuff to each area besides just the cities.

What is this Non-sequitur? Multiple heroes being applied to the Cities doesn't prove that there are more stuff in the cities.

It just means that there's multiple heroes in each city.

>So am I. I'll just call in a bunch of mods and see what they think.

No, we should have a public vote and not make an appeal to authority.

My conclusion is;

I've addressed all points proposed and with no counter arguments given to my own, they stand in the context of the debate and so:

Tatsumaki and beings who have shown City (OPM City) destruction should be scaled to the actual size of the Cities, that being Country level, unless they destroy the city over a large time.

Its not a public vote Udl, I've only asked staff members to weigh in on this topic.

Okay, so you admit to appealing to Authority then.

And why shouldn't it be a public vote, this is a public thread after all.

Oh just stop trying to start a fight Udl. He called staff members to opinate because he trusts their opinions. Don't just pout and whine about "Appealing to Authority" here.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Garou has higher physicals than Boros that much is undeniable.
Tbh I've always had partial issues with that fight and considered remaking it.

Considering Garou's vast CQC advantage and strength I never got the idea Boros could play keep away enough to use CSRC

It's not an appeal to authority. It's how changes or upgrades are accepted on this site. Staff input.

I'm just going to ignore most of what you said, because it unironically is trying to start a fight.

And I like how your response is "Well he thinks we're always right and stop whining and pouting" which is nothing more than an opinion and a Red Herring.

So, do you have an actual argument now?

Qawsedf234 said:
It's not an appeal to authority. It's how changes or upgrades are accepted on this site. Staff input.
"It's not an appeal to authority, it's just an appeal to authority"

Rewording what an appeal to authority argument is does not stop it from being an appeal to authority.

And we've discussed it enough and in-depth, everyone now has equal saying on who should win.

Even if it is, which I don't believe so in this case, it's still how the site handles upgrades or changes. Staff input is needed, but other users are free to also weigh in or vote.

Schnee One said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
Considering Garou's vast CQC advantage and strength I never got the idea Boros could play keep away enough to use CSRC
Garou tanked the same attacks that made Meteoric Burst Boros blow up like a balloon.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Schnee One said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
Garou tanked the same attacks that made Meteoric Burst Boros blow up like a balloon.
to be fair, in the webcomic boros didnt really take that much damage from consecutive normal punches. still, garou tanked it much much better, thats definitely true.

in terms of physical strength garou stomps

we cant include moon kick cause thats manga only. its only fair to compare webcomic boros to webcomic garou, and webcomic boros is utterly pathetic compared to webcomic garou

I 100% agree with Qawsedf, the overwhelming amount of evidence he has shown completely outclasses that shown by Udl, which only consists of a single image from the anime that can be easily interpreted in different ways.

can someone tell me whats going on in this thread right now? why is Qawsedf arguing with Udlmaster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back