• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture of Black sperm and Homeless emperor should change too now as they have been introduced now

Yes I mean they were introduced way back but that wasn't their proper introduction and picture is cropped as well

Now that we have both of their proper introduction and a better pic for them so thats why I wanted their picture to change

Note that BS doesn't regenerate in th3 way someone like Majin Boo or Zombieman regenerates. He splits. Like if Atomic Samurai cut a 1,000 number Black Sperm body in half he'd only kill one cell and the split halves would just replace the lost body parts with other bodies. But with the beam slash he kills all of them at once.

Qawsedf234 said:
Considering he said sub-cellular attacks were beyond his capability, I would say he caps at cellular destruction at best.
it would be funny if he came back from his training being able to cut the space between cells like King, but then can't hurt anyone, because his blade just phases through them.

Should not Black Sperm have a multiplier? I mean, by the looks of it, their cells have the same amount of power, so when one fuses the other, they become 2x stronger, Golden Sperm is 10 trillion cells, that would make it at least 10 trillion times stronger than the base.

Well the issues are

• Nothing implies its like that
  • A single BS body is the size of a small house dog and can be easily killed by low level heroes. A one hundred cell body is the default one
  • GS maxes out at Tornadoes tier. Which does not back it being trillions of times stronger than a 100 cell body afaik.

Considering how Golden Sperm works (I really enjoyed typing that) yeah thats not how it works. They just don't get much THAT much weaker then the original by spliting.

• 100 Cells = 3.919e+16 Joules to 8.5e+17 Joules
  • 10 Trillion Cells = >1.5590789e+21 Joules
The difference is >39.78x. Just not a huge number.

Qawsedf234 said:
* 100 Cells = 3.919e+16 Joules to 8.5e+17 Joules
  • 10 Trillion Cells = >1.5590789e+21 Joules
The difference is >39.78x. Just not a huge number.
That's actually increasing the cell numbers to 1E+11 times just to obtain a 39782.56953 times boost in AP. Not quite linear in relationship, but exponential. As I previously explained how ~2.6-googol-cell Black Sperm would be Universal in the previous thread.

I wonder if the total biomass of the so-called "10 Trillion Cells Black Sperm" would just be as heavy as 39782.56953 times the "100-cells Black Sperm" maximum.

Do we actually know for a fact that 100 cells is the "default"? The only instance he ever mentions it is for the last form that does not combine into Golden Sperm, and it appears to be the same size as his other forms, but did he ever state that that was the norm for when he splits or anything to that effect?

I'm not sure what else we'd use as a baseline, but, I'm not sure the evidence that 100 is the default really stacks up unless I missed some important dialogue.

Chaingunfighter1 said:
Do we actually know for a fact that 100 cells is the "default"? The only instance he ever mentions it is for the last form that does not combine into Golden Sperm, and it appears to be the same size as his other forms, but did he ever state that that was the norm for when he splits or anything to that effect?
I'm not sure what else we'd use as a baseline, but, I'm not sure the evidence that 100 is the default really stacks up unless I missed some important dialogue.
Or ONE / Murata cares not how strong Black Sperm at a particular level of cells actually should be in order to make scientific sense.

So... what exactly was that move which AS use? he cut the enemy at dust level? is that suppose to be an attack which nullify regen or something?

It looked like he collected a bunch of photons in the air and fired them off as a concentrated beam of light. At least that's what I think he did

I don't think the 'base' Black Sperm is 7-A. Black Sperm only one-shot Bomb when he was multi-cell sperm, i.e., far more powerful than before.

However, Atomic Samurai did take a hit from that more powerful Black Sperm so he may scale

Multi Cell Sperm refers to a specific form were the cells permanently fuse and he loses regen.

That bulky form is just Black Sperm's offensive form.

Actually Multi Cell Sperm isn't an official name at all. The "bulky form" is considerably stronger than your average Black Sperm, with base BS being stated to be a 'tiny fraction" of the true BS.

We also have no indication that the shapeshifted Black Sperm that got fodderised by Garou is as strong as Bulk Sperm, nor the BS that ko'd Bomb.

Last part is irrelevant.

I'm not even arguing that though. I don't think 100 cells is anywhere near enough to compare to the previous two forms.

My point is I don't think Black Sperm needs two different keys for his hulked out form and "base".

Does anyone know what the scaling system is for dragons? Someone like bakuzan or choze I guess being low and orochi being high, how would the other dragons line up?

Tetsucabrah said:
My point is I don't think Black Sperm needs two different keys for his hulked out form and "base".
Neither do I, I just feel like base Black Sperm shouldn't be treated as 7-A. A variable tier for his first key would make the most sense.

I mean, what's their to calc? He only destroyed EC with a delayed shockwave.

As a massive unrealistic highball with the following assumptions

• EC being 30 meters in diameter, up from his 15 meters pre-molt
  • EC being 5 kilometers long
  • Saitama vaporizing him all at once rather than just blasting it apart over time
  • V = ¤Çr^2 h
  • V = ¤Ç * (15)^2 * 5000
  • V = ¤Ç * 225 * 5000
  • V = 3,534,291.735 m^3 = 3,534,291,735,288.517 cm^3
  • 25,700 * 3,534,291,735,288.517 = 9.083e+16 joules or 7-B
In other words the feat isn't 7-A on its own. Even with assuming extremely high unrealistic figures.

Qawsedf234 said:
As a massive unrealistic highball with the following assumptions
  • EC being 30 meters in diameter, up from his 15 meters pre-molt
  • EC being 5 kilometers long
  • Saitama vaporizing him all at once rather than just blasting it apart over time
  • V = ¤Çr^2 h
  • V = ¤Ç * (15)^2 * 5000
  • V = ¤Ç * 225 * 5000
  • V = 3,534,291.735 m^3 = 3,534,291,735,288.517 cm^3
  • 25,700 * 3,534,291,735,288.517 = 9.083e+16 joules or 7-B
In other words the feat isn't 7-A on its own. Even with assuming extremely high unrealistic figures.
Then that means either Elder Centipede is much tougher than a rock at the same volume... or there's something wrong with EC's scaling.

Its just that the feat in of itself isn't a 7-A feat. AP means differently, but you're not getting a good result from that serious punch. For the tier anyways.

Because Saitama put more energy into than that. Its just that the feat in of itself is not good. Its just Saitama one shotting a dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back