• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qawsedf234 said:
Well using the sites calcs
Nay

• 100 Cell BS (seems to be the minimum 'default" strength level) = >3.919e+16 joules
  • 10 Trillion Cells (if scaled to the maxmimum) = 1.5590789e+21 joules
Which means, the attack potency of BS increases by a log factor of ~4.6 for the increase in the cell number by a log factor of 11

No CSRC Boros has AP of 9.96149e25 J (log factor 9.41 times bigger than 3.919e16), so BS needs a total of 3.1051e24 cells (log factor 22.5 times 100) to reach the level of no CSRC Boros.

CSRC Boros has AP of 7.66687e26 J (log factor 10.29 times bigger than 3.919e16), so BS needs a total of 4.08899e26 cells (log factor 24.6 times 100) to reach the level of CSRC Boros.

Fun fact: BS just needs 2.5781e183 cells to become baseline 3-A, yielding an AP of 2.825e92 J. What an accomplishment OPM verse can even reach this level on paper.

BS still needs to gain hax by other means tho. And even then he is no 4-D or above.

Tetsucabrah said:
https://s5.********.org/data/5244b2bce049547a01b0441f93e1000d/x5.jpg
possible fear manipulation for Sweet Mask?
That's just Killing Intent for sure.Is it counted as Fear Manipulation?

Jasonsith

Wait, that's the value for Boros' physical and CS,RC Attack Potency? That's only a 7.69650925715 x difference, that doesn't seem right.

Fun fact: BS just needs 2.5781e183 cells to become baseline 3-A, yielding an AP of 2.825e92 J. What an accomplishment OPM verse can even reach this level on paper.

Best estimates; how long would it take him to reach that value, how much matter would he need to consume, and how long before he acculates enough mass to turn into a Black Hole?

Slightly related, Black Sperm is rated as 7-B for one-shotting Bomb, which obviously doesn't make sense. Should he be rated 'At least 7-B. Likely 7-A when merged' since BS was multi-cell when he OHKO'd Bomb

GyroNutz said:
Slightly related, Black Sperm is rated as 7-B for one-shotting Bomb, which obviously doesn't make sense. Should he be rated 'At least 7-B. Likely 7-A when merged' since BS was multi-cell when he OHKO'd Bomb
black sperm when not merged is weaker than a puppy. so unless we're gonna make another key for unmerged black sperm at 10-C, i think it's fine.

Ryukama said:
"Yo all I need is over a googol times more than the amount of atoms in the universe that's all"
I would dare you then to count to "2.5781e183" if you had that time, hahaha!

DbzDB2 said:
black sperm when not merged is weaker than a puppy. so unless we're gonna make another key for unmerged black sperm at 10-C, i think it's fine.
Are you looking down on him? Single Black Sperms can damage Atomic Samurai and easily break apart Genos. Regardless, my main point was that Black Sperm shouldn't be rated 7-B with that justification.

GyroNutz said:
DbzDB2 said:
Are you looking down on him? Single Black Sperms can damage Atomic Samurai and easily break apart Genos. Regardless, my main point was that Black Sperm shouldn't be rated 7-B with that justification.
the black sperm that damaged atomic samurai wasn't a single cell, it was still merged. a single BS cell and a hundred cells merged look the same. they only start looking muscular and bigger when like millions/billions of them merge together

DbzDB2 said:
i just said that.

But here is the thing:

While

1. 1-cell BS is "weaker than a dog" tier
  2. 100-cell BS is said to be = >3.919e+16 joules tier (citation required)
  3. 10 trillion cell BS is said to be 1.5590789e+21 joules (citation required again)
The math formula of BS cells-AP relationship, its biomass and replication methods need to be dug further. This will affect the model required for BS to breach AP by fusion of cells.

But since comics like this usually do not put biology-physics relationships in first priority, I really doubt the biomass variable will put any meaning.

But the cell number-AP relationship would still be meaningful.

By the way CSRC Boros is 183,242.63×1,000,000,000,000 tons TNT = 7.66687164E26 J. Guess how far BS needs to go by different estimation approaches.

Just wonder if some absorption of some magic eye or magic hand or magic brai or magic arrow will be more effective.

By the way i think Sataima's profile quote should be changed to his mini-speech to Orochi in chapter 108

It really cool and basically sum up the whole point of Saitama and One Punch Man series

Summation of quote:

"Nope, enough is enough! On the contrary, I have no interest in you whatsoever!! What are you getting all excited by yourself for..... I'm sorry, but I'm tired of hearing these self introductions. King of this, ancient weaopn of that, final evolution of something, sealed whatnot, whole universe whatever, so on and so forth. I've fought a ton of dudes like you, what's the big difference? All this stuff about ultimate life form...You'll end up getting one punched anyway. ........ Let's go, but like i said, I'm not expecting anything."

I agree. It sounds much better if it starts from "I'm sorry, but I'm tired of hearing these self introductions".

@super

too long.

"I'm sorry, but I'm tired of hearing these self introductions. King of this, ancient weapon of that, final evolution of something, sealed whatnot, whole universe whatever, so on and so forth. I've fought a ton of dudes like you, what's the big difference? All this stuff about ultimate life form...You'll end up getting one punched anyway..."

is better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back