• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wanted flash to kick sonic's. i dont like that they're on par with each other now. it doesnt make much sense

It seemed more to me like Flash was holding back on Sonic. Sonic even stated that Flash blocked his moves 'effortlessly'.

Personally I don't think we should upgrade SoS until we have solid confirmation that Flashy wasn't taking it easy on him. I'm just saying that such an upgrade isn't impossible in-universe.

Sonic got blitz by casual Gale Wind and Hellfire and now he is faster than both of them?

He actually wasn't blizted. Murata redrew the scene and in the redraw Sonic did far better. The only time he was blitzed was after they went into their monster forms.

I think upgrading SoS is too much. Flashy was visibly not going all out and neither was Sonic. Both were just testing each other and the spar was interrupted before it could fully end, but we did see that the serious Flash was faster than Sonic really was.

Also, calling it now: Saitama is going to fight the Ninja Leader and put him in another 15 year coma.

Sonic actually dodged or tanked(probably dodged can't tank that much force) Flashy Kick tho.

But again Flash wasn't serious and Sonic also wasn't serious that much and Flash still has forbidden techniques so Flash is still overwhelmingly stronger than Sonic.

Flashy Flash was kinda serious

When he used his "ultimate technique" Flashy Kick and Sonci just got a scrach from it and stood back up even Flash was being suprised plus Sonic attack did hurt Flash

There is really no indication of Flashy Flash holding back but we can wait till next chapter

But being this strong in 90 days isn't suprising at all

@Godlike I don't think he dodged. The panel of Flash landing that kick shows impact and not to mention, Flash acted like he basically ended things with that kick, he wouldn't really assume that if he kicked air would he?

This is not the first time we saw that Sonic got faster.While Tatsumaki was wiping the floor with Saitama's head, Sonic easily kept up with them and threw some shurikens that even exceeded Tatsumaki's movement speed.(Tatsumaki was still injured but Sonic obviously wasnt going all out).Tatsumaki is second fastest character in S Class and Sonic kept up with her and after his defeat that time, he must have trained hard to nearly reach Flash's speed. @Andytrenom Even if Sonic blocked Flashy Kick, i really dont think that Flash would kick his former&only friend with all his might to be honest.Sonic obviously got stronger but still so early for him to take Flash level opponents.We will see more clearly in the upcoming chapters how much Sonic got faster.

If you want to look at hard evidence or heavy implications of Flash holding back then there really aren't any. It is indeed a perfectly belivable prediction or understandable opinion, but the claims that Flash is holding back still largely appear to be based on disbelief or conjecture to me than reasonable assumptions based on current information.

I don't think the Flashy kick is his ultimate technique. Its just part of the larger "Flashy" style ultimate moves, which seem to be heavily based on extreme speed. Like he also called the Flashy Fist and the Flashy Slash ultimate techniques.

Flashy is just like Saitama's Serious Series. Flashy Slash or Flashy Kick Barrage he did against Ninja Bros are stronger than a single Flashy Kick.

BTY Sonic's and Flash's Stamina should be upgrade to "extremely high" or something i think

They capable to fighting and training nonstop for 72 hours(with only 6 hours of sleep every day) for years

Ryope said:
capable to fighting and training nonstop for 72 hours(with only 6 hours of sleep every day) for years
As children, no less,also, they were class D meaning they took the harshest training out of all recruits

Ryope said:
BTY Sonic's and Flash's Stamina should be upgrade to "extremely high" or something i think
They capable to fighting and training nonstop for 72 hours(with only 6 hours of sleep every day) for years
bro why do you talk like a 5 year old?

DbzDB2 said:
Ryope said:
Why are you complaining about the grammar of others when you were crying about how garbage the S2 Studio is or told PaChi2 that what they said has nothing to do with this thread since it's about the revision, and yet you yourself go off-topic again?

DbzDB2 said:
Ryope said:
Dude it doesn't matter as long as you can understand what he/she is saying

Yeah and no he doesn't get a speed upgrade

EDIT: Was wrong, he does not. Was confusing it with someone else. He'd get a "At least Low 7-C" rating if made though.

i thought you're not allowed to say sperm on this site, hence the name "kuroi seishi" for the profile

I don't think there's a rule against it. Its just that the wiki avoids using his translated name on the profiles.

I guess you can't say the term. "Sperm Whale" either.

That's just stupid puritanism. The OPM wiki has no such restrictions.

i agree. some of the staff here are absolute prudes. i asked why we use "kuroi seishi" instead of "black sperm" and the staffs told me that its inappropriate because of the word "sperm". like WTF?

Qawsedf234 said:
Yeah and no he doesn't get a speed upgrade
EDIT: Was wrong, he does not. Was confusing it with someone else. He'd get a "At least Low 7-C" rating if made though.
Eh he managed to escape Atomic and did far better than any previous opponent. That's worth something imo.

To be fair Atomic isn't very fast at running if his race with Bang is anything to go by lol

Yeah but his last few opponents didn't even see him draw his blade and were dead before they knew it. G5 was able to clash with him, albeit briefly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back