• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No for Flash scaling to casual Saitama speed.

Yes for Orochi tho. He cleanly intercepted a punch and dodged another.

Also that blast of his is easily Tier 6 and I don't think he's don't yet.

Wouldn't shock me if it was a Tier 6 feat. And yeah for non-physical interaction imo.

Matthew Schroeder said:
No for Flash scaling to casual Saitama speed.
Yes for Orochi tho. He cleanly intercepted a punch and dodged another.

Also that blast of his is easily Tier 6 and I don't think he's don't yet.
how is that blast easily tier 6? i dont know shit about how to calc, so im very likely wrong, but the feat didn't look nearly that impressive imo

DbzDB2 said:
how is that blast easily tier 6? i dont know shit about how to calc, so im very likely wrong, but the feat didn't look nearly that impressive imo
Probably due to the attack either vaporising or pulverizating a large part of the MA, depends on what its considered by the calculation people because I know that plays a huge part when it comes to calcs.

It vaporized a pretty big line of stone. Lifting the city may not yield super good results since the buildings didn't go super high.

Either way its a Tier 7 or 6 feat.

That city lifting, considering how it was depicted could it be interpreted as an earthquake feat?

Yeah it was definitely earthquake esque.

Also god damn just how big is the MA base, huge portions of it have been destroyed multiple times and it's still stable.

Makes Tatsumaki's upcoming scene all the more impressive.

https://img.***********.com/cdn/manga/125/5043/047.png

https://img.***********.com/cdn/manga/125/5043/057.png

Rover's fight with Garou had an earthquake like effect and this is way above that so yeah I think it can be considered an earthquake feat.

In fact, Orochi reacted to Saitama when he was at high speed and going to attack.

I calculated only the first gust that Orochi fired and gave City, I do not think I can measure the whole crater.

I don't know if getting tagged every time but once and dying/being one shot right after is a legit scaling path. Just because someone avoids Saitama one time doesn't mean they get a Rel rating.

I also calculated the Atomic Samurai reacting to the "lightning", but I do not know if it is correct, I gave the Sub Relativist considering that he moved his arm 2x (considering the path of the Atomic Samurai, he would probably swing with his arm many other times)

Qawsedf234 said:
It vaporized a pretty big line of stone. Lifting the city may not yield super good results since the buildings didn't go super high.
Either way its a Tier 7 or 6 feat.
Keep in mind he did it from the monster base.

Now,how deep it was underground...

It isn't just Saitama, scaling casual feats of a god tier to someone who only fought a casual version of that god tier in general is unreliable. Orochi would need additional evidence of being above Geryu's attack speed to be rel, just fighting Saitama alone wouldn't do

For what it's worth Murata did say if Boros's 3 generals ganged up on Orochi and even had proper prep time their chances of winning was virtually 0.

Even the conductor of the subway car noticed Saitama running along the wall of the tunnel, I don't think he was going particularly fast.

Man, this looked cool and all but I really hope this wasn't the last we see of Orochi. He's been built up as this Murata style original monster that's the boss of the organization. Someone that became strong through the "death" exploit that Saitama and later Phoenix Man used. If he does live, my theory is that he'll become even stronger (Like Boros level), due to experiencing a "death" from such a strong opponent.

Some guy on Reddit gave a fan theory that Garou may consume part of Orochi and use that evolve. Orochi seems like he would have regen but we'll have to wait and see.

I agree with Andy. Garou's path of becoming a monster on his own purely through motivation should remain the same. It shouldn't be tarnished by amping himself with bits of another monster and jumpstarting the process that way.

That was quite the disappointing chapter

What was the whole point of Orochi? we been hype on him for over 3 years and ONE just laugh our face now,especially after all those statements of Murata and ONE(such as Orochi wont get one shot by Satama,Orochi has a lot of unique abilities etc etc

Probably not,Orochi's last words in the last page("so this is terror") seem to indicate that he don't have an ability to come back to life or something

Actually, the "So this is terror" is part of the reason why I think he's coming back. Psykos mentioned this in her "death" exploit explanation when she was telling Phoenix Man how she made Orochi so strong. She had him experience "death" several times. Mentally, physically, etc. That's why I think this is just another "death" for Orochi.

yeah it would be insanely lame if orochi just died like that. im gonna be super disappoitned in ONE if that happens, but i doubt it will. im 90% sure that orochi is coming back.

Orochi will be back. whenever you see a character monologuing as they fall into a bottomless abyss in an anime there's a pretty good chance they aren't done yet.

Agreed

I am suprised about Atomic Samurai slicing the energy though

But since art was so complicated about Orochi that I couldn't even tell that Orochi intercepted Saitama punch or not

The way Orochi head was left means he survived and I 100% agree with Dragon Emperor he will come back even stronger and stronger enough that taking couple of normal punches from Saitama would be no problem according to Murata

Makes me think how much impressive would Monster Garou be in the manga,I cant wait

We are getting close to Atomic Samurai vs Koroi Seshi I can feel it

He is surely coming back, i saw It, as Tetsucabrah said, we had a lot of Experience like this, also, Orochi is Orochi, he isn't going down like this, he Will become stronger, another "death" for him (this was already said bit i don't care xD).

What i expect is S-Class people VS Orochi, but not a 1vs1 but Tatsumaki, atómica samur├íi etc, to fight him, remember Golden Sperm, maybe Orochi Will Come back as superior to GS, then the bald guy won't be there, so It Will be a super fight for those S-Class people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back