• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Non-Smurf Low 2-C (Discussion)

So Parca get into the list? Okey maybe she should get spot in 4, because i don't see in Ecang profile he can get interact to Parca AE1 which Concept (Type 1) so he need CM1 first to interact with her AE1. Beside that Parca has Fate Manipulation based on CM2 which has Low Multiversal range to Defeat Ecang, since Ecang dont have resistance to CM2.

Actually I can get her to a higher spot, but securing the top 5 first is my goal now.

So Parca get into the list? Okey maybe she should get spot in 4, because i don't see in Ecang profile he can get interact to Parca AE1 which Concept (Type 1) so he need CM1 first to interact with her AE1. Beside that Parca has Fate Manipulation based on CM2 which has Low Multiversal range to Defeat Ecang, since Ecang dont have resistance to CM2.

Actually I can get her to a higher spot, but securing the top 5 first is my goal now.
Ecang has this listed Sublime Paragon Cultivation which has a ton of shit but also has AE1 itself

yeah when u click the link on Ecang's page its pops up to step 4.
Nah wait in his profile sublime Paragon Cultivation just until 3rd step Beside that it's minus CM1 in his profile

That proof

'''Powers and Abilities:''' [[Cultivation_(Er_Gen)#3rd_Step:_Pursuing_the_Dao|Sublime Paragon Cultivation]] minus [[Conceptual Manipulation]] (Type 1), [[Divine Sense]], [[Pocket Reality Manipulation]] (Can warp and manipulate the miniature universe inside itself), [[Large Size]] (Type 7. Large enough to contain 100,000 galaxies within themselves), [[Plant Manipulation]] (Can control virtually all plant life in the universe)

So yeah Ecang should replace with Parca spot

Since

-Ecang can't interact with Parca AE1 which is suppose to CM1
-Parca use Fate Manipulation based on CM2 on Low Multiversal range to Ecang which Ecang dont to have resistance to it

So yeah Ecang should replace with Parca spot

Since

-Ecang can't interact with Parca AE1 which is suppose to CM1
-Parca use Fate Manipulation based on CM2 on Low Multiversal range to Ecang which Ecang dont to have resistance to it
And against Dracula?

Btw, when you create CRT for CM1 and IM2 Mori? I already see your sandbox, although doubt it will be successful
I'll create it when I'm done researching our standards, gathering, and structuring the evidence in a way that's comprehensive, which will take however long it takes.

I will talk about Koriel later as I will be going to sleep soon but
Nah wait in his profile sublime Paragon Cultivation just until 3rd step Beside that it's minus CM1 in his profile

That proof

'''Powers and Abilities:''' [[Cultivation_(Er_Gen)#3rd_Step:_Pursuing_the_Dao|Sublime Paragon Cultivation]] minus [[Conceptual Manipulation]] (Type 1), [[Divine Sense]], [[Pocket Reality Manipulation]] (Can warp and manipulate the miniature universe inside itself), [[Large Size]] (Type 7. Large enough to contain 100,000 galaxies within themselves), [[Plant Manipulation]] (Can control virtually all plant life in the universe)
Yeah they don't have CM1 but can sure as hell interact with it, but either way, Quoting plank
Anyway let's keep this short and clear. Ecang has passive 4-D law-hax and mind-hax, thought-based 4-D fate-hax that works on Type 4 Acausals who resist fate-hax that works on other Type 4s etc., EE, soul/mind/fear/empathic/memory-hax, everything on this page and everything on and above this point on this other page. He resists all of this as well.
He also has type 4 himself and can resist her fate hax with ease, I also doubt parca going over Touhou as they just resist her stuff and bullies and nier does the same thing too
Yeah is very weird. I can't speak for Destiny or DnD given they have a fuckton of things which are not on profiles, but none of the other characters can interact with Transduality2/NEP 2
DnD can, and destiny can interact with NEP2 but I don't know and don't think they can for Transduality type 2, however, Touhou characters cannot really do anything to them anyways

Yeah they don't have CM1 but can sure as hell interact with it, but either way, Quoting plank

He also has type 4 himself and can resist her fate hax with ease, I also doubt parca going over Touhou as they just resist her stuff and bullies and nier does the same thing too
Proof, i not see in profile he has NPI to AE1 Concept Type 1.

Acausality Type 4 just make you resist regular Fate Manipulation, Parca Fate Manipulation is based on CM2 which no has Ecang dont have resistance to CM2 based if i see in his profile

Btw i will go to college now, maybe resume debate for now

Btw is not Touhou suppose to Higher spot rather than last spot? Im actually pretty sure with this. But Beside that his supporter want to upgrade Touhou to 2-C, but i will see until Touhou get revission

Acausality Type 4 just make you resist regular Fate Manipulation, Parca Fate Manipulation is based on CM2 which no has Ecang dont have resistance to CM2 based if i see in his profile
Yes and people at his level can resist CM1, not only from the fact that domains have them but the small line of "All prior and current abilities" which would include the 3rd step ability to manipulate essence, but even outside of that, their type 4 includes being outside of something that controls type 1 concepts, but there is also the issue of her needing to activate that meanwhile Ecang literally just exists and passively haxes her into oblivion
Proof, i not see in profile he has NPI to AE1 Concept Type 1.
I am currently considering if i should kill myself or you first since that would mean I would have to go through god knows how many chapters for this
It isn't currently on that page because NPI was already listed on it and I assume they didn't want to just put it again on the page and make it redundant, but yes they can, and I genuinely cannot fathom how many times 3rd step cultivators have interacted with each other's essences, let alone the fact that some of their auras straight up repress each other's essences

Yes and people at his level can resist CM1, not only from the fact that domains have them but the small line of "All prior and current abilities" which would include the 3rd step ability to manipulate essence, but even outside of that, their type 4 includes being outside of something that controls type 1 concepts, but there is also the issue of her needing to activate that meanwhile Ecang literally just exists and passively haxes her into oblivion

I am currently considering if i should kill myself or you first since that would mean I would have to go through god knows how many chapters for this
It isn't currently on that page because NPI was already listed on it and I assume they didn't want to just put it again on the page and make it redundant, but yes they can, and I genuinely cannot fathom how many times 3rd step cultivators have interacted with each other's essences, let alone the fact that some of their auras straight up repress each other's essences
Did resist on CM1 which is superior than CM2 really makes automatically makes you resist CM2 even though already doesnt have feats he really resist on CM2?

Actually if he really has NPI to AE1 (Concept Type 1) can that really deal with her Immortality (Type 9) who exists in Conceptual plane of existence beyond human worlds and there also infinite numbers of worlds exist in the verse, pretty sure than really makes she higher than 4D rather than baseline 4D.

Moreover, if there is no ability to NPI with AE (Concept Type 1) in his profile, is it better to just use the ability that is currently in his profile first, beside that Ecang minus CM1 in his profile

Btw, i already in college. So skip for now

Back