• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Non-Smurf Character For Every Tier

I kinda want to leave the DS cast out due to their scaling being pretty wonky, while regular Susanoomon has a pretty solid scaling chain.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I kinda want to leave the DS cast out due to their scaling being pretty wonky, while regular Susanoomon has a pretty solid scaling chain.
I mean, Chronomon is literally a susanoomon + something else.

Thus it is > Susanoomon by default.

But then we have the GAIA Origin who are > Chronomon iirc...and there's a GAIA Origin Susanoomon.

Lop Justification for High Godly is bsd regardless. I talked with Bambu off site and we agree that it should be Mid-Godly.

Having really good regen =/= smurf

whether having higher-d resistences is enough to be a smurf is a different debate but you get the point

The Smashor said:
Would HA DIO's Reality Overwrite count as "Higher Dimensional"?
If so, then Giorno Giovanna with GER for 8-C since his High 3-A is non combat applicable as well as 3D.
Yes since it affects a multiverse.

GER is still 3D IIRC so he should still count. Since he rewinded stuff on a universal scale though it was an instant not an entire timeline.

Firephoenixearl said:
Isn't that just infinitely 3D? Since 4D would need to affect the entire timeline (past present and future).
No. Just affecting a piece/part of Time is techincally 4D.

And yes, GER is the definition of a smurf.

Firephoenixearl said:
Isn't that just infinitely 3D? Since 4D would need to affect the entire timeline (past present and future).
To be low 2-C 4D you would have to do that, but GER managed to effect 10 whole seconds of a timeline which is High 3-A 4D

According to the other thread, terumi is a Smurf. Any other 6-Bs to fight tezzeret?

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Other than the ones with smurfy abilities or authority, he is pretty up there. His Fate and Death hax are damn good
King Hassan and Saber (Misashi) have better versions of those hax.

Also, Tubal Cai is a contender for the spot.

Overlord775 said:
King Hassan and Saber (Misashi) have better versions of those hax.

Also, Tubal Cai is a contender for the spot.
King Hassan is gonna get upgraded, and I would argue that Musashi's is worse.

Tubal Cain can't deal with the fate hax, and I'm pretty sure he is a smurf anyway

Tubal Cain has a passive effect around him that erodes matter and the soul, and he has said eroding effect covering and protecting his body, so if you touch him, you will rot.

Can Misashi beat that?

Overlord775 said:
Tubal Cain tanks and rots him to death, also he's not a smurf, he doesn't have any higher D power
He may tank, but he can't rot him to death due to the fate manip. His powers work on the same level as Akuro I assume, since they have the same ability, so yes they do.

Tenma Akuro >>> Tubal Cain

Akuro is a living law in a humanonid body, whose's poison can affect concepts, and even then, he only has higher D powers with his takyou active, which also makes him 1-A.

He may tank, but he can't rot him to death due to the fate manip. His powers work on the same level as Akuro I assume, since they have the same ability, so yes they do.
One of his Briahs makes the roting effect go all around him. Can the fate manipulation do anything about that? Can it get past the poison armor he has?

And no, it doesn't.

Akuro is a 1-A being limiting his power to a 3-D level.

Cain is a 3-D being with 3-D powers.

He isn't a smurf.

Overlord775 said:
Tenma Akuro >>> Tubal Cain
Akuro is a living law in a humanonid body, whose's poison can affect concepts, and even then, he only has higher D powers with his takyou active, which also makes him 1-A.
So if he used his briah on a member of the legion while Rein was enhanced, it wouldn't effect them whatsoever? Either way, the best he can hope is to stalemate Saber due to the fate hax

So if he used his briah on a member of the legion while Rein was enhanced, it wouldn't effect them whatsoever? Either way, the best he can hope is to stalemate Saber due to the fate hax
What does this mean?

And if she is passively becoming a zombie from being in his presence wouldn't that classify as a win?

Warren Valion said:
What does this mean?

And if she is passively becoming a zombie from being in his presence wouldn't that classify as a win?
I mean that, if he used his Briah on another member of the legion while Rein was ascended, would his Briah effect them?

No, cuz fate hax

Back