• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Nasuverse character Negi Springfield can beat?

Who is the strongest Type-moon character he can beat?

This is Negi Ialda with Cassiopeia and his Pactio Artifact.

If his Saturn explosion feat gets scaled to Nikitis planet level feat, will he get even farther?

He can mostly one shot all the Tier 7-A and 7-B, with the exception of the servants that have invulnerability like Herc, Achilles, Melt.

He might be able to kill Herc, cause he got tons skills, but it's imposible for Achilles and Melt. Achilles can only be hurt by someone who have divine blood, and Melt have law hax.

I mean the question is who is the strongest character he can beat? Like not someone who is too strong or too weak. The perfect character who can match him?

The highest would be Gilgamesh. Because even in speed equal, you can use speed amp. And RT2 is speed amp, he wont be able retaliate.

If it's mind hax, Gil resist it even more, and most the characters that are 3-A to low2-C resist it as well.

So Gil has feats surpassing that level of mind/soul ****? Like over 12 billion souls? Or is it simple mind/soul resistance?

In F/Z he said bring thrice as much for it too affect him. The mind hax of Avengeris 5.6 Billion so multiply it by 3. you get 16.8 Billion.

John985 said:
In F/Z he said bring thrice as much for it too affect him. The mind hax of Avengeris 5.6 Billion so multiply it by 3. you get 16.8 Billion.
Actually since Ialda's mindfuck/soulfuck includes every dead people that ever lived it would technically be over 120+ billion souls if we base it on statistics. So Gilgamesh is going to get mindfucked/soulfucked either way.
https://www.prb.org/howmanypeoplehaveeverlivedonearth/

Well currently all the high tiers scale to univesal resistance. You could say 8D. I didnt know that all the resistance of CCC servant would reach 8D before.

Well there is someone in 7-A that would scale to CCC and it's Karna.

And Im not sure that number is correct, we dont know are part of her resonance, is it all the dead people? Or only the dead people when she became the life maker in 2600 years ago.

Even if it was just 2600 years ago, which I doubt since it wasn't clear if it was Zecht who is speaking or Lifemaker. The numbers of souls would still be absurdly high. Since the population boom happened in the last thousand of years.

GLHF22 said:
Calm dude i know i can read, i just want to say negi cant beat nasu top tiers
There is literally no need to turn this thread into dick measuring contest for certain characters. This is what the OBD was bad for, they constantly try to derail topics and say irrelevant garbage. I was glad to find this site only to see similar response.

Back