• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest most iconic character rivality: Doctor Doom Vs. Superman

Bobsican

He/Him
Let´s see who´s the strongest character in the wiki that´s also iconic

Both at High 1-B, speed not equalized.

I know 1-A matches are normally restricted, but as they are quite comparable, there´s no need to apply the rule here, otherwise, this can just change to their High 1-B alternatives

Edit: Originally a 1-A match, but as 1-A is undergoing revisions with the tier 0 thing, the best is to just stick to something else.

Anyways...

The superhero that solos your verse

The doctor that solos your verse

Votes so far:

Superman: 2 (Jared1111, ABoogieYesSir)

Doc Doom: 0

Incon: 0

CosmicSuperMan
I have to stop you

Secret Wars Doom
Hahahahaha!

The amount of bullshit hax, meta bullshit, and overall wankery being thrown around is enough to tank both companies in a wave of pure WTFery.

But i think Cosmic Armor does have an edge with Adaption and Plot Manipulation (though Doom does have it as well, but it's a smaller scale i think) but Doom's Fate Manipulation could help out. Close but i'd go for CA FRA.

1-A matches aren't banned but they don't get added so why not just use the High 1-Bs

Well yeah, they're 1-As. Type 5 means basically nothing without any further explanation anyways, and pretty sure the defintition here is abalagous to "is high 1-B/1-A".

Manfrakk also doesn't even have that on the file.

Wokistan said:
1-A matches aren't banned but they don't get added so why not just use the High 1-Bs
Why not for this case? Unlike other 1-A matches, they are pretty comparable in power levels.

Doesn't really matter, adding this and not the others is inconsistent. You can still debate it if you like, but it's jot going on profiles.

Wokistan said:
Doesn't really matter, adding this and not the others is inconsistent. You can still debate it if you like, but it's jot going on profiles.
Not if there´s an actual reason to be allowed to do so.

The reason it isn´t normally allowed is because debates often turn into borderline inconclusive because 1-A is a thing hard to grasp for most users.

In this case, they are comparable in stats, so there is no reason to not add the match when it´s done.

Because its inconsistent with other 1-A matchups. A 1-A matchup that was on profiles for a while, meaning it must have been considered fair enough, was removed to stay consistent. Since this is a 1-A match, its not gonna get added.

Consistent? There are no rules regarding that just for "consistency".

A CRT would be appreciated.

No bob as in rules have to be applied consistently. There is a rule against the addition of 1-A matches, and as such we don't add 1-A matches. Making an exception is inconsistent, which is antithetical to the idea of rules.

You can try to get the rule itself changed or removed if you want, but now's not a great time.

Because we're in the middle of changes to tier 0 and High 1-A, and having something as trivial as this going on at the same time is probably not going to get answered.

If it´s so trivial, shouldn´t it be even easier to answer?

Eh, I´ll just change it to the High 1-B ones then, it likely would go the exact same way, so all the current votes are even still valid.

Back