• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BATTLE BETWEEN 2-A SMURFS: To Rise Above The Gods Through Magic and Science: Vecna vs Doctor Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vecna vs Doctor Doom

Greater God and boosted By The Serpent Vecna is used, and Doctor Doom has all prep stuff up to 2-A, plus his standard absorption and whatnot.

SBA, but also in-character

Vecna:

Doctor Doom:

Incon:

Last edited:
Looking at Vecna's page, I can tell he has some deadly haxxes for sure.

Doom does have the mind-hax advantage courtesy of him chainscaling in tier 1 mind-hax.

Also, Low 1-A absorption goes brr.

But I'll wait to see what D&D fans say for Vecna.

1-A BFR/Digestion, thought based, Vecna has 20 weeks of precognition to know exactly what will and will not work, this operates on acausals.

I am holding this match's existence against you, personally.

1-A BFR/Digestion, thought based, Vecna has 20 weeks of precognition to know exactly what will and will not work, this operates on acausals.
Noted.

I mean Doom has superior mindhax but...yeah he ain't standing up to that.
I am holding this match's existence against you, personally.
1. Is it my fault that D&D is literally the only verse whose 2-A is on par with Marvel's 2-A in terms of AP (since both are multiple infinities times above baseline)?

2. I mean, they're pretty similar: Two people born into poverty (Doom was born as a gypsy, while Vecna was born an untouchable in Flan), and who lost their mothers at a young age due to their involvement with magic (Doom's was killed by Mephisto, and Vecna's was burned for witchcraft). They later trained themselves in the intellectual arts of the world, which included magic (Doom went to university and became a well-regarded scientist as well as learning powerful magic, and Vecna was taught magic by The Serpent), and with this became some of the strongest beings in their worlds. They both later found a way to cheat death (Doombots and becoming a Lich), and along with their massive power took over a large chunk of land, becoming emperors (Doom became the king of Latveria, and Vecna formed the Occulted Empire).

They later found a way to ascend to godhood thanks to receiving the power of an incredibly overpowered being (Doom received power from Molecule Man, and Vecna absorbed luz's power), which they used to nearly conquer the universe, but were ultimately stopped by an incredibly OP being (Molecule Man gave the rest of his power to Reed Richards. Meanwhile Vecna was forced out of Sigil by The Lady of Pain), and that same OP being forced reality to be reset. SOMEHOW, however, they did not die, and returned, albeit significantly weaker than before (Doom returned to normal, and Vecna became only a Lesser deity), and currently scheme to regain the massive power they once had.

3. Come on, buddy, don't be like that.

1. It's your fault for capitalizing on it.

2. While it is touching that you read up, some of that isn't right. Vecna was actually more powerful than Iuz when he absorbed him, it was just he needed his divine spark to push him higher up the ladder, for example. Still, generally props for reading up, you officially know more about Vecna than 95% of DnD players.

3. I'm always grumpy.

1. It's your fault for capitalizing on it.
Doesn't even matter since all Marvel 2-A people are soon gonna be High 1-B, although I guess Vecna still wins with hax.
2. While it is touching that you read up, some of that isn't right. Vecna was actually more powerful than Iuz when he absorbed him, it was just he needed his divine spark to push him higher up the ladder, for example. Still, generally props for reading up, you officially know more about Vecna than 95% of DnD players.
I like connections between the 2 people that I'm fighting. Besides, D&D's lore is cool.
3. I'm always grumpy.
Fair.

Vecna has 20 weeks of precognition to know exactly what will and will not work, this operates on acausals.
Would it work on Type 4 Acausals? Doom doesn't have that, but another 2-A character does so I was wondering.

Would it work on Type 4 Acausals? Doom doesn't have that, but another 2-A character does so I was wondering.
It would, functions on other gods (whom are Acausal, and even specifically Type 4).

Sounds ideal to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back